The Next President of the United States: IV

Never. The man is a conspiracy nut with severe temperament problems.

Funny thing about Trump, he says stupid shit but doesn’t actually do stupid shit.

Case in point, Trump says build a wall, or temporarily ban Muslims, and he is racist. But Hillary voted for the war in 2003, voted for the Border Fence in 2006 (along with Senator Obama), and ran her 2008 campaign being against gay marriage (also just like Obama) and no one called them racists.

In other words, people are more upset with Trump’s words than Hillary and Obama’s actions.

1 Like

Give me a nice long list of how Trump and Rubio are alike.

Your comment about this ending badly for me made me chuckle I thank you for that.

[quote=“MaximusB, post:322, topic:218984, full:true”]
Funny thing about Trump, he says stupid shit [/quote]

Not just stupid, but crazy. As for doing stupid-crazy, I don’t intend on helping to put him into power where he might actually pull off some crazy.

I know I laughed when I heard of her pick. The Bernie supporters have to be crying in their tofu…LOL.

On a serious note I think Hillary made potentially a grave error picking Kaine. She is assuming she has the Bernie supporters locked in and I don’t think that’s the case. They might just take a walk over to the Jill Stein campaign and vote for that loon. Of course many will stay home. But I bet she gets far less than she originally thought.

You mean he’s coming around to my way of thinking?

But that doesn’t mean he can’t win and possibly even do a good job. Do you think this would be the first President who had various mental problems?

Obama is a narcissist

Nixon was an alcoholic and a paranoid

Both Bill Clinton and John Kennedy were sex addicts and Kennedy was taking strong drugs at the time of his service.

Lincoln suffered with depression

Calvin Coolidge was a hypochondriac

My gosh I could go on but for heaven sakes Trump is no better or worse in terms of mental problems than most of the rest of US Presidents.

You should keep hating him because of his lack of a firm grasp of the issues. And the fact that he’s a bragger and a blowhard those are the reasons I don’t like him. Oh and of course he’s the worst candidate I’ve ever seen using a teleprompter.

Nope. Your candidate is a nutter. The day after the convention he’s reviving the JFK/Cruz conspiracy junk…Full blown nuttery. Couple that conspiracy level nuttery with enthusiastically wanting to exapand torture, further muzzle the press, etc…No way in hell should that man ever be allowed that level of power.

And no, he won’t win. By the end of the General anyone who didn’t know what an unhinged nut-job Trump is will know. Clinton and the media will make sure of it. Hell, Trump himself will make sure of it…The day after the convention, goes right back into it…rofl.

No more a nutter than the list that I gave you. Want me to add to that list? People seeking that particular job are probably not all that stable to begin with. You think Hillary’s compulsive lying and lack of respect for human life is good for the country?

I’ll take my candidate over yours any day buddy.

Oh but he will! We do have that little bet keep that in mind. And I will miss seeing you around here.

I’ve noticed you rarely if ever focus on Trump’s stances especially major issues. Where’s your discussion on the major issues outside of illegal immigration?

His foreign policy - Trade, middleast

Obamacare

School vouchers

Legal immigration/amnesty

repealing the Johnson amendment

privatizing social security

gun ownership

Errr, I’m the one who’ll still be here. You’re guy is literally a nut-job. He’s not winning.

None of that matters to Sloth he hates Trump so facts just get in the way. If facts actually mattered he would realize that Hillary means abortion will forever be the law of the land. And that owning a gun is only about one or two votes away from disappearing.

But none of that matters because Trump is a big mouth bragger who threatened to torture terrorist families one time in one speech months ago…like that would really happen.

Go on hating Sloth . Hate Trump until Hillary wins then you can go celebrate all of Hillary’s judicial appointments. Won’t that be a happy day for you?

Time will tell my friend…

Either the man is a brutal conspiracy nut–expansion of torture, wants to kill non-combatant family members, and is into tabloid conspiracy junk–or a con-man who only says the crazy stuff for a crazy base.

The first makes any issue moot. You don’t put crazy in charge.

The latter means I have no reason to believe his supposed stance on any issue. When he can criticize Hillary for attacking Bill’s women, despite the ability for you and I to research the record and find that he himself attacked the very same women, calling Bill the victim…Why bother debating his stance on issues? He’s a pathological liar. Hell, his muslim ban is now “extreme vetting” the last time I heard.

1 Like

Zeb, is it difficult for you to maintain that Trump pretty much doesn’t mean anything he says, and is just saying what he needs to…To then turn around and assure everyone “but he’s got a non-binding list of conservative judges!”

And for that reason you are willing to allow a bigger liar to become President?

Err, a “bigger” liar? I’m not willing to allow either liar to become President. You folks, the Clinton and Trump supporters are. It’s just that with you, you’ve got a sadistic, whackjob, type of pathological liar.

But you miss the greater point. Hillary has promised to appoint left wing judges, so we know she will. She is beholding to the left. Trump has given us a list do I believe him? I do believe that he wants to get reelected and will be beholding to the NRA and others who will hold his feet to the fire. In his own best interests I believe he will do what he says in that regard. In Hillary’s own best interests she will appoint left wing Judges.

Please remember most successful politicians have no real center they say and do what will help them.

I’ve seen this stuff for decades buddy.