The Next President of the United States: IV

What happened to the days when people just put posters they didn’t like on ignore?

Push, Zeb - which longtime PWI poster will be booted next?

Push was booted? …

I don’t know the circumstances but his posts no longer show up.

Okay, just to clear things up. I have not been “booted”. I am not posting any longer in PWI because there is an obvious bias against me with 3 specific posters which absolutely brought out the worst in me. I should have ignored them and I just couldn’t do it. That is totally my fault. And because of that it harmed the PWI section and as a member of 14 years I am not going to let that happen any longer. I really do love this site and feel that through the years it has given me much in training information and camaraderie. So I leave PWI voluntarily.

As for Chris Colucci he is a first rate guy who is a credit to this site!

Finally, bye to all PWI folks and may God Bless you and I am sorry if I offended anyone with my remarks. In the end it doesn’t really matter who says what to you, all that matters is how you respond.

Bye.

1 Like

You see this one?

Reddit posts by the guy involved with wiping the servers

zeb1’s posts show up fine for me, or are you referring to ZEB? Assume it’s the same person, but not sure of the content. Meh to push, lol.

Okay. I didn’t know posting on the internet was such serious business.

I just… wanted to know… what people thought about Hillary´s health…

Backs out… slowly…

1 Like

Damn it’s going to lonelier as a paleo conservative without zeb and mick to like my posts…sigh.

2 Likes

Oh don’t leave so quickly.
We can put a few digs on your neighbor Merkel, if you would like.

1 Like

Na, she is getting her ass handed to her by the AfD anyway.

So, is Hillary going to keel over again over the next two months or what?

Because I think if she does, she is done.

Push didn’t seem very happy about the character limit.

It isn’t like before. You can still see their posts. Believe me, I’ve had Zeb on ignore for months.

I don’t give her more than 4 years that’s for sure.

1 Like

Agreed. He is the one that convinced me to stay after all.

2 Likes

…Trumpian indeed!

1 Like

Sad us all but at the same time, probably good. Like those kinds of things tend to be

Orion! Dammit don’t go all the interesting people are leaving haha

Also no I don’t think she is going to keel over in the next couple months but I think her health has taken center stage, as it should being that it is a very important issue.

She’s a Clinton, she’ll double down on hiding the appearance of ill health. Just like everything else.

I think we might see an episode at first debate myself.

She will try to bait him, but he already knows that, so any surprise is lost.

hmmm sounds Sun Tzuish

Seriously man I think you should stick around. Harmed PWI? It’s just a internet forum, quit apologizing.