The Next President of the United States: IV

Mick would let this go at this point

Just sayin :wink:

2 Likes

Ha ha excellent treco. I’m laughing my ass off!:+1:

You’re giving yourself an e-reacharound. I’m pretty sure that counts:

You need help, Zeb.

1 Like

Nope, you proved that me and others are civil when a person is himself civil, and that we give people the benefit of the doubt until they forfeit it by acting boorish or engaging in dishonest behavior.

You’ve done - and continue to do - both.

Having forfeited that through behavior, you’re treated accordingly. You’ve earned pariah status, so don’t whine when someone else hasn’t earned such status gets treated better.

You lost people’s respect around here. In a big way. If you don’t care, fine - but don’t whine about how you’re being treated when you’re the one responsible for the treatment.

1 Like

I was wondering when skippy the littlest member of the gang would come around. You were late but actually for you right on time.

That is perhaps your biggest lie to date. Go back and check out who began the name calling TB. It was actually you. It was when I defended Trump as a good business man and you just couldn’t tolerate such talk because this is the big bad important political message board and you must be right…you must be. And that just bothered you to no end. Since that point it has been more name calling on your part and of course I give it back.

Fact is I only respond in kind.

:slight_smile:

I legitimately feel sorry for you.

I am here to have fun. I had fun at your expense and if that means you and your tiny gang of 3 don’t like me I assure you I don’t care . In fact, I actually find it entertaining. So keep hating TB and we will have even more fun.

In fact I actually have a surprise for you coming up. I think you’ll really like it.

And I legitimately don’t think that will score as many points as you think it might with the rest of your cadre.

I’m at that point, too. And what this whole Mick28 debacle could/should have accomplished was Zeb owning up and trying to start with a clean slate. Instead, he doubled down.

I’m being sincere, you really do need help. A decade of multiple accounts used solely to troll people. Talking back and forth between multiple of your own accounts. Thinking there’s some kind of conspiracy against you by “your tiny gang of 3”.

Walk away man, you’ve totally lost it.

I’m honestly ashamed of myself for wasting so much time and energy going back and forth with him. It’s made me realize I need to make some changes of my own, which should result in less time here.

I don’t want to name call so I will tread lightly. You are just a tad dense on this topic. (how was that?).

Somehow you are not getting it. I will try once again. I…don’t…care…what…you and your little group think. Are you understanding now? The game you play attempting to rally support is feeble. It matters not to me if you don’t like “Zeb”. Clear yet?

The joke was on you and two of your gang. I pulled it off and it was funny. Of course you don’t like it. Of course you’re mad. That is what you do. You take nothing lighthearted it is all very serious to YOU. But not to ME.

Got it now?

I think maybe 10 or 15 more posts should clear it up–lol

Please do because this in and of itself has some entertainment value.

LOL…you’ve been threatening that for months. But, you only have to wait another 50 days or so and you will get a one year vacation when Hillary loses as per our bet.

So, I need to weigh in on this again.

[quote=“zeb1, post:2245, topic:218984”]
How many times do I have to say that this is all for fun.[/quote]
You started Mick28 back in '07 and used it to post in training and off-topic threads for two weeks, about 30 posts, before you used him in the PWI thread titled “Barack: The Magic Negro” to say, “I really hate that word. I think in this day and age we can think of a better word than…magic. I mean, it’s so over used.”

So try not to make it sound like you were some lighthearted forum savior swooping in to lighten the mood with some jokey jokes. You then continued to post as Mick28 in more training/supplement/off-topic threads as just another average person and only posted in PWI about once or twice a week for about a month before you began using him more regularly there.

And when you did, there are more than a few times when you used him as reinforcements, quoting/replying to people who were arguing with Zeb. One particular exchange that caught my eye was this one, where Zeb was having a back and forth with forlife when Mick28, who wasn’t part of that particular exchange, had to give “his” two cents.

Just couldn’t resist using your alternate identity to say something you didn’t want to say under your own name.

To touch back to something you said in your non-apology:

That’s straight-up bullshit. You didn’t start the account to teach anyone anything. Based on your posts when you created Mick, you started it to have a spare account in your back pocket to use anytime you wanted to say something you didn’t want to stand behind as Zeb.

And you haven’t learned anything. Based on your attitude towards the situation, I believe the only thing you’re upset at is being caught. To see you write it off as simply “a prank” 9 and a half years in the making is disappointing, to say the least. Your tone in our e-mail exchange is entirely different than your tone here. I suggest you re-read those.

I’m embarrassed by how you’ve handled things after I decided to let you continue posting.

7 Likes

In other words, there never was an Aaron, counselor? Delicious.

By the way, nobody was “taken in” by your “joke.” We didn’t assume Mick was a regular poster’s alternate personality because our lives are not sufficiently pitiful, and our characters not sufficiently poor, to put such chicanery instantly to mind. It isn’t some kind of accomplishment for you to have created a new profile and typed out posts under an alternate identity. And wasn’t the whole ruse years old? God, how sad.

I’ll drop this now because it entertains me enormously and any more engagement with you will sour it for me. In closing, you are and will always be a worm, and I look forward to stepping on you for as long as you make the mistake of continuing to believe you’ll be taken seriously here.

Edit: just saw the post above. Wow. I will leave this as it is because there isn’t more to say.

I agree. It’s fun, except when it isn’t. And it’s been less fun of late.

1 Like

And there we have it. Thanks, Chris.

2 Likes

You still don’t get it do you?

It’s a message board it’s for fun. When attacked I fight back it’s only human nature.

But from this point forward I am not going to post any longer. The three of you will be much happier. Just keep in mind that when Hillary loses I called it months ago.

Bye

I apologize Chris and I wish you all the best.

Great site and I loved posting on it for 14 years.

Bye