The Next President of the United States: IV

So, I need to weigh in on this again.

[quote=“zeb1, post:2245, topic:218984”]
How many times do I have to say that this is all for fun.[/quote]
You started Mick28 back in '07 and used it to post in training and off-topic threads for two weeks, about 30 posts, before you used him in the PWI thread titled “Barack: The Magic Negro” to say, “I really hate that word. I think in this day and age we can think of a better word than…magic. I mean, it’s so over used.”

So try not to make it sound like you were some lighthearted forum savior swooping in to lighten the mood with some jokey jokes. You then continued to post as Mick28 in more training/supplement/off-topic threads as just another average person and only posted in PWI about once or twice a week for about a month before you began using him more regularly there.

And when you did, there are more than a few times when you used him as reinforcements, quoting/replying to people who were arguing with Zeb. One particular exchange that caught my eye was this one, where Zeb was having a back and forth with forlife when Mick28, who wasn’t part of that particular exchange, had to give “his” two cents.

Just couldn’t resist using your alternate identity to say something you didn’t want to say under your own name.

To touch back to something you said in your non-apology:

That’s straight-up bullshit. You didn’t start the account to teach anyone anything. Based on your posts when you created Mick, you started it to have a spare account in your back pocket to use anytime you wanted to say something you didn’t want to stand behind as Zeb.

And you haven’t learned anything. Based on your attitude towards the situation, I believe the only thing you’re upset at is being caught. To see you write it off as simply “a prank” 9 and a half years in the making is disappointing, to say the least. Your tone in our e-mail exchange is entirely different than your tone here. I suggest you re-read those.

I’m embarrassed by how you’ve handled things after I decided to let you continue posting.

7 Likes