The Next President of the United States: III

That belongs in the stupid thread.

I want to know what kind of man would vote for Hillary.

It is undoubtedly a good move for Trump to use any and every reason to excuse himself from debates. He is the stupidest person on stage, and he’s now in a gloves-off fight with one of the smartest. He isn’t going to win any converts with his rhetorical skill or intellect or handle of policy. He has literally none of these things. He can only look worse on stage, particularly given Cruz’s talent as a debater. So, yeah, this is definitely better for him than the alternative.

Trump is such a little bitch. So much for all that talk about being the tough candidate.

Saw this on Yahoo (no idea what the actual site its)

Just read the comments…

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/27/these-are-the-words-sexist-twitter-trolls-hurled-at-megyn-kelly-after-trump-dropped-out-of-fox-news-debate/

Cowards and morons.

Ted Cruz Super PACs Offer $1.5 Million for Veterans if Donald Trump Will Debate Him One-on-One In Iowa

That debate I might actually watch.

It’ll be interesting to see if Trump accepts. It sounds like his campaign manager has already baulked, though, at least, that is what I’ve read.

Time and time again Trump supporters show who they are. From the comments, I’m amazed by how everybody who isn’t in love with Trump and Cruz is a RINO. Trump is actually the only one who fits the description of a RINO…

I would LOVE to watch a one-on-one debate between Trump and any other candidate. I’m hoping the field narrows after Tuesday and the debates will have fewer people, forcing them to get more in depth on policy and away from 10 second sound bites.

I think the only person he could go toe to toe with, so to speak, in a debate is Carson. Maybe Bush (who is just not good at debating) or Christie. Cruz, Rubio, and even Fiorina would completely dismantle Trump, I’m 100% convinced.

I thought that was especially funny too.