The Next President of the United States: III

Pure truth, add to that this barrage against white men, particularly middle-aged white men which has been going on for at least a decade. Trump has tapped into all that anger, and many of these idiot pundits can’t recognize that.

How long was this group of people supposed to sit there and be insulted without eventually pushing back with a specific candidate. This group has been waiting for someone like a Trump to stand behind, as he speaks for them and speaks well.

For the first time in as long as I can remember, the media does not control the narrative, a candidate does.

Teflon could care less about Megyn Kelly, this is a calculated move by design. All of his shtick is calculated and measured.

This should be a lesson to everyone, that the pundits and political analysts don’t know shit when it comes to the true pulse of the people.

Oh, I know he doesn’t care what Kelly thinks, it’s still laughable how butt hurt he is acting over the whole thing (even if it is just an act). He looks, even more, pathetic than usual to me.

A bye in the playoffs is earned. Refusing to debate because you think the questions are too hard is hardly the same.

X2

That doesn’t surprise me at al because it has lost it’s entertainment value. That’s pretty sad actually. It certainly doesn’t combat the stereotype that Fox viewers are idiots.

They may be angry, but their operative shared characteristic is stupidity. I have spent a lot of time, over the course of this thread, showing this to be true beyond the possibility of the shadow of a doubt, and nobody ever pushed back even slightly. It literally cannot be argued that genuine Trump supporters are not stupid.

To take one of a dizzying number of examples, Trump fell flat on his big red clown-nose when asked about the nuclear triad. This is an aspirant to the highest station in the most powerful military on the planet…who isn’t familiar with even the most fundamental terminology of nuclear capability and configuration. The larger pattern is one of a buffoonish ignoramus, literally unable to speak in contiguous coherent sentences about policy, made to look literally stupid by every candidate with whom he has shared a debate stage. Couple this with his bizarre and histrionic personality, his penchant for whining late into the night on Twitter, and you’ve got a fucking catastrophe of a candidate to whom to give the nuclear football.

But wait, he makes “she’s on the rag jokes,” so he’s totally cool and anti-PC. Except that it isn’t PC to expect a would-be president to be, you know, presidential rather than a whining and classless, classically-feminine dunce.

Trump may not actually win the nomination – the weirdos who are supporting him in polls may not actually caucus at the same rate as other politically-engaged people in Iowa, and an early loss may send him into a flaming tailspin. But he may win, in which case the GOP is simply fucked. And either way he has done enormous damage by bringing the stupid out of the woodwork.

Sure, if you ignore what he said about John McCain.

You’ll get no argument from me. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, a Trump Presidency and even just a Trump nomination ends the Republican party.

Hey, that’s fine with me. A lot of #1 seeds fall in the Divisional round anyway. Often times embarrassingly so.

I don’t have a problem with people, even civilians, not liking John McCain. I am personally not a big fan of his and I think he should have retired long ago. He has no business being an active Senator, IMO.

My problem is with berating POWs. It’s unacceptable as far as I’m concerned and is even worse coming from an aspiring CIC. That comment alone should have destroyed his candidacy, IMO.

Kelly interviews people from all over the spectrum, I don’t see what the problem is.