The Next Emenim?

i havent even bothered to listen and goin off the shitty lyrics some one posted , i wont waste the time.

get back to me when this clown can spit a verse like em in pigeon english ,top the charts ,destroy some of the best battle rhymers alive ,and completeley bring a diverse insane style to the game.

[quote]dza1978 wrote:
i havent even bothered to listen and goin off the shitty lyrics some one posted , i wont waste the time.

get back to me when this clown can spit a verse like em in pigeon english ,top the charts ,destroy some of the best battle rhymers alive ,and completeley bring a diverse insane style to the game.

[/quote]

Will the real slim shady please stand up?

Damn.

Asher is nothing like Em in any sense other than being white and a rapper. He has some great songs though.

frat boy rap

frap

definitely not Eminem

Listen to this song:

Roth boys. It’s funny as hell!

[quote]elano wrote:
Listen to this song:

[/quote]

id rather wipe my ass with a serated circular saw blade.

He will be popular with little white girls and be a total bust with real hip hop fans. Worse, he might get absolutely victimized. What’s he gonna do if Ice Cube or somebody starts dissing him?

[quote]dza1978 wrote:
elano wrote:
Listen to this song:

id rather wipe my ass with a serated circular saw blade.[/quote]

I like the song, but I don’t see what’s funny about it.

[quote]Artem wrote:
dza1978 wrote:
elano wrote:
Listen to this song:

[/quote]

Umm… Go listen to the song again. Twice if you need it. Listen to the lyrics and then watch the video as it plays. He says some pretty hilarious stuff. He parodies Roc boys in a lot of scenes. Its just funny and if you don’t get it then I’m sorry.

[quote]elano wrote:
Artem wrote:
dza1978 wrote:
elano wrote:
Listen to this song:

Umm… Go listen to the song again. Twice if you need it. Listen to the lyrics and then watch the video as it plays. He says some pretty hilarious stuff. He parodies Roc boys in a lot of scenes. Its just funny and if you don’t get it then I’m sorry.[/quote]

dont feel left out, i thought it was funny too.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
He will be popular with little white girls and be a total bust with real hip hop fans. Worse, he might get absolutely victimized. What’s he gonna do if Ice Cube or somebody starts dissing him? [/quote]

Ice Cube? that guy who did like 3 Disney movies? oh snap! Heres a better question, whats Ice Cube gonna do if Asher Roth disses HIM?

His “A Milli” freestyle is actually kinda funny! He calls out fat people by saying gas is 4 bucks a gallon and you wouldnt be broke and fat if you rode a bike! Other than that he kinda reminds me of Will Smith rappin back in the day.

im the best sword fighter in the land
come test me
ill be drinking wine
practicing my fencing
riding on a jet-ski
straight multi tasking
how do you do it?
i dont know, dont ask me

this guy is comedy.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Subliminal-Steve wrote:
hahaha ‘whack’ I love it when people say that “yo man dat shit iz whack!”

but yeah the dude sounds quite similar to eminem I guess

How is that a good thing? Unless I was being compared to someone that was a great artist from a long time back…like James Brown or someone of that caliber, being told you sound just like someone who is still a significant artist is not a compliment.

I haven’t heard the song though so he may have talent. But being known as “the guy who sounds like…” can’t be good in the long run.[/quote]

I don’t normally like rap but think Eminem is hilarious. I checked out this guy on youtube and he is a chip off the Eminem block.

Random stupid raps intended as jokes, same voice tone and song structure… not quite as polished.

Ash Roth in the building tonght
Oh what a feelin Im feelin nice
You don’t even gota bring your boyfriend out
We can turn the lights out
Flavors in your mouth

He is actually what I would picture LiveFromThe781 as if he were a rapper.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
elano wrote:
Oh. Well I just listened to some of Asher Roth’s stuff on youtube and let me say I am impressed. He has some sick rhymes!

Yeah, but he wouldn’t be anywhere near as good if he wasn’t taking AAS. I wish it were possible the rap like that naturally.[/quote]

LOL…come on man, I’m not that bad with the AAS stuff am I?

[quote]dk44 wrote:
He is actually what I would picture LiveFromThe781 as if he were a rapper.[/quote]

Only 40lb lighter and with blonde hair.

I’m liking this kid man…good find.

and a pint of guinesses
and i aint goin stop
till im finished
till i learn yiddish
or find a little kid who likes spinach
cant nobody beat me in quidditch

pure gold