The Next Big Youtube Video/Song

That was pretty neat.

Now I’m glad I wasted 2 minutes watching one of that kid’s other videos last week as this wouldn’t have made as much sense otherwise.

lol 50 cent is a badass!

What song is this, or better, where can I download it?

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
He didn’t even bother cleaning his room up for fiddy.[/quote]

Fo Realz. I would have at least broke out the broom.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[/quote]

it’s all over the radio, brah. but you live in the south so your hip hop stations are probably all shitty southern rap, huh? hot-97 in the New York area is ridiculously good especially during the day.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
He didn’t even bother cleaning his room up for fiddy.[/quote]

Fo Realz. I would have at least broke out the broom.[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m assuming its 50’s new single?

DOUBLE EDIT: I tried to edit this one but it didnt work i guess

The song is Jeremih feat 50 Cent “Down On Me” and its up on iTunes. Just DLed it and added it to my workout mix. Gonna rock this song hard tonight for my legs workout.

the video has 500,000 more views than i did when I posted this song… half a million views in less than 24 hours. wow

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

The song is Jeremih feat 50 Cent “Down On Me” and its up on iTunes. Just DLed it and added it to my workout mix. Gonna rock this song hard tonight for my legs workout.[/quote]

Got it from Amazon. Thanks. I was looking under “50 cent”.

I had never heard of Jerimih.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

The song is Jeremih feat 50 Cent “Down On Me” and its up on iTunes. Just DLed it and added it to my workout mix. Gonna rock this song hard tonight for my legs workout.[/quote]

Got it from Amazon. Thanks. I was looking under “50 cent”.

I had never heard of Jerimih.[/quote]

Me either? He has another song in the top 100 of singles on itunes… I guess hes a new up and comer

50 cent put this shit up on his facebook and I was going “WTF…” and then I saw him come out.

That kid gets a lot of props man. 50 wouldn’t do that shit for just anybody… and it’s cool that he did as well.

All I could think of was that this was a “make a wish” foundation video and that that guys dying wish was to meet and sing with fiddy in a video to be remembered forever.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
50 cent put this shit up on his facebook and I was going “WTF…” and then I saw him come out.

That kid gets a lot of props man. 50 wouldn’t do that shit for just anybody… and it’s cool that he did as well.[/quote]

Yeah it was really cool… but also a really smart marketing idea. Viral videos are huge these days and this song already has 600,000 views on youtube. Its only going to get more views, which will translate to more song exposure and more sales. 50’s always seemed like a pretty likable guy and this only shows that even more.

Hell… I bought the song cause of this video

^^Ahhhhhh its all coming together now. She said the video was shot in their studios and Chelsea Handler is dating 50 Cent (weird I know right?)

great find

50 comes across as a likeable dude. That’s a cool move. Also, is it me or does the other guy look like Bud from Married With Children?