The Next Big Thing :)

This is hilarious. I never even post on here but I love reading these forums of these people that think they are something. I actually want this guy to enter in a competition so he can get humiliated and realize where he actually stands. Regardless if you think you look like you’re in mediocre shape, read the sticky guy. Seriously read the sticky.

This is hilarious. I never even post on here but I love reading these forums of these people that think they are something. I actually want this guy to enter in a competition so he can get humiliated and realize where he actually stands. Regardless if you think you look like you’re in mediocre shape, read the sticky guy. Seriously read the sticky.

Man, there is no way you can be serious…Your body looks fucked up, for real. Your mid section looks fucking deformed. Oh and for some reason Oregrand gave you legit advice and you hate on him? Please step on a stage, I’m sure you will win!

a cringe-worthy physique

[quote]pdobbs wrote:
Well Organ, i thank you for taking the time to write out that but it was blatantly sarcastic so your really no better than the other jackasses on this thread.

My arms may need a little work but come on, my chest has cross striations whenever i flex it. Also, my abs are relaxed in that pose. I have a full 6 pack when tensed. i actually think im 6% at the most but i guess its a bad picture.
[/quote]

Look dude take it what ever way you want but I’m just trying to help.

Honestly dude, take a long hard look at your body and then look at a BB comp for guys in your weigh class. You are lean and yes you do have a little definition but for the love if god man, have you seen the dudes that compete?

If your serious about competing, truly serious then take a step back and work on your body BB style for at least a year and then have at it, I know your an athelete from the cycling but there is a worlds difference from that kind of sport and the sport of BB.

Again I’m going to give you advice one last time, if you take it then great and if not well at least I tried.

1. you are not 7% bf, at least not in that picture. If you show me a picture that proves other wise then great but if that’s all you’ve got then I’m afraid your wrong about your bf. Now you could cut, but your pretty small already so if you do you’ll be tiny.

2. your traps are lacking, there is no definition and they seriously need to be brought up to stand out. Also your neck could be thicker.

3. your shoulders and arms need an overhaul, you have some bicep definition but not nearly to BB standards. Your shoulders seriously need to be bigger to give that illusion of a bigger, wider you.

4. striations or not, your chest is small. I’m sorry if that’s heart breaking but I’m just telling you what I see. You need to work on your upose chest big time.

5. YOur back, see number 3

6. we can’t even see your legs( the thing that makes or breaks a BB FFS)

Tbh I would suggest what mist of this site suggests, build some freaking muscle and then cut some fat, rinse dry and repeat for at least a year.

Anyway dude if you chose to listen is up too you.

Dont feed the troll, for god sake people stop posting in this thread.

[quote]lytw8 wrote:
Dont feed the troll, for god sake people stop posting in this thread.[/quote]

Am i an idiot for not being sure if this guy is for real or not??

If he is for real (please no), this is quality haha.

[quote]pdobbs wrote:
To the one gentleman who actually gave advice, cheers for that. I do think i am pretty close to contest shape. The nationals are still a few months away so lots of time to get muscle on.
As for the rest of you pretentious pricks, its the same old shit every single time i check RMP.
My body isnt perfect but im damn sure its better than 90% of people on this forum.
Also, my bench is 210 x 2 so kindly go fuck yourself.
I will post more pics when i win my class. Jealousy is a terrible thing but i experienced it as a cyclist and i guess ill have to deal with it here too. [/quote]

90% of this forum warms up with 210 on the bench press you ignorant arrogant moron.

LOL i love this shit… i need to stop posting in this forum it just upsets me lol.

Oregand, i can see that youre being serious after all so i thank you for that. I see that youre Irish also. You will no doubt be aware of the NABBA nationals in Oct. I will be competing there in the Olympia theatre and i will show you just how good i am.

And am i the only one who actually knows how to look at a picture and give a decent bodyfat read???
This is ridiculous guys. I dont know whether its ignorance or maybe your just trying to piss me off but give credit where credit is due! Im pretty sure i can out train anyone on this page so STFU with all your bitching.

As for people warming up on 210 on the bench, get real you downer. Id like to see you press it for even 1. Wheres your pic eh? Dont have one and i wonder why… I bet you cant even get yourself off the toilet after you take a dump you fat asshole. Rather than take the piss, why dont you use my pic for some inspiration?
This is just irritating me more with every post.

And a rating of 1.5 now? Like i said, jealousy is a terrible thing! Is there anyone else on here besides Oregand that is actually able to give proper criticism and can admit i look pretty damn good?

I will post a quad pic later on after i train them. Maybe that will silence the haters but somehow i doubt it!

You’re clearly the next Olympia bro. If anything, you need to cut back on the gear and food. You’re lookin too swollz. With your mass and level of leanness, anything less than a 9 is a fuckin insult.

lol this guy is classic. we need to stop feeding the trolls but it so damn fun to see this bell end reply.

Here is this guy.

[quote]pdobbs wrote:
Oregand, i can see that youre being serious after all so i thank you for that. I see that youre Irish also. You will no doubt be aware of the NABBA nationals in Oct. I will be competing there in the Olympia theatre and i will show you just how good i am.

And am i the only one who actually knows how to look at a picture and give a decent bodyfat read???
This is ridiculous guys. I dont know whether its ignorance or maybe your just trying to piss me off but give credit where credit is due! Im pretty sure i can out train anyone on this page so STFU with all your bitching.

As for people warming up on 210 on the bench, get real you downer. Id like to see you press it for even 1. Wheres your pic eh? Dont have one and i wonder why… I bet you cant even get yourself off the toilet after you take a dump you fat asshole. Rather than take the piss, why dont you use my pic for some inspiration?
This is just irritating me more with every post.

And a rating of 1.5 now? Like i said, jealousy is a terrible thing! Is there anyone else on here besides Oregand that is actually able to give proper criticism and can admit i look pretty damn good?

I will post a quad pic later on after i train them. Maybe that will silence the haters but somehow i doubt it!
[/quote]

I would use your picture for inspiration if I wanted to look like some arrogant-one-nut-wonder-Lance-Armstrong-wannabe with no muscle definition and the insults of a 7th grader who can only bench press 210 pounds, which is not impressive by anybodies standards. I was maxing 260 in fucking high school, which is pretty standard for most high school football players.

And why is your left pec bigger than your right?

If the op is 8% or 6% I must be on deaths door and 1%. Still can’t tell if he’s delusional or troll. He’s doing a good job either way.

[quote]pdobbs wrote:
[/quote]

Actually, we are all pretty good at it, once you pose properly, shoe in hand.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
If the op is 8% or 6% I must be on deaths door and 1%. Still can’t tell if he’s delusional or troll. He’s doing a good job either way.[/quote]

Ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand. I’ve never quite met someone so full of themselves as this guy, but I’ve heard they exist. I know some pretty arrogant people, but most of them know their limits. This guy thinks he’s ready to step on stage? Please. Where I come from they call someone like this a SCRAWNY BITCH.

Quads

Another