T Nation

The New T-Nation Slogan: Discuss

"The Intelligent and Relentless Pursuit of Muscle"

I like it.

I'm not sure where the " Unapoligetic Muscle Building Elitist" Slogan is supposed to "fit"; or if the members are supposed to sort of "pick"? (Maybe TC of Tim will let us know).

I DON'T like it.

What I think would be cool (keeping both in mind):

"The Intelligent and Relentless Pursuit of Muscle"
No apologies.

(Now I'm SURE TC and Tim didn't put those up there and expect us NOT to discuss them, right?)

I agree i prefer The intelligent and relentless pursuit of muscle.

Or maybe just Muscle building elitist.

I think MUSCLE BUILDING JEDI has a nice ring to it :slight_smile:

Intelligent and Relentless pursuit of MUSCLE.

I like it, it shows that we still are a site about getting big muscles. I don't care much for the douchebags who come on here and say "well not everyone wants to be hyooge".

This slogan tells me they shouldn't be here.

We, the staff of Testosterone Muscle, are the "unapologetic muscle-building elitists."

The motto of Testosterone Nation, the forum, is "The Intelligent and Relentless Pursuit of Muscle."

What if you aren't intelligent? You guys aren't gonna ban me are ya? This is my...my home.

I like it! I think it fits.

Has this messed up the format of the forum for anyone else?

It did initially, but it seems to be fixed for me now.

I guess since I just want to look good nekkid I need to find a new site to hang out at online.

Maybe the new site won't be so elitist, and maybe they will sell supplements there too.

Looks like it.

I like both slogans.

Shirts/sweatshirts that have options of either slogan would be saaweeeet. (wink wink)

Yeah. My format is also messed up. Guess I just have to wait now.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong, silly. You can develop functional muscles without getting "hyooge." Just becuz sum of us want 2 add muscle to our arms doesn't mean we want them anywhere else stupid, like our legs.

Hard-reload (shift+reload) and / or restart your browser. New css styles need to be loaded.

Looks slick, Matt. I like.

If you're a bodybuilder, you need big, strong, symmetrical muscles.

If you're an endurance athlete, you need strong, not-easily-fatigued, laugh-in-the-face-of-lactic-acid muscles.

If you're a powerlifter, you need durable, bench-press-a-Volvo muscles.

If you just want to throw heavy shit (or people) around, scare little children, or have more "show" with your "go", you need functional, strong, or esthetically pleasing muscles.

Testosterone Muscle doesn't discriminate against what job you're doing.

It just makes sure you get the job done.

I like it.

"Shift+F5" completely fixed that. Thanks.

im impressed on how you find the perfect pics to go with almost every post you make, how do you do that?

-I like the slogan, i just hate the webpage format changing all the time and losing me

Or that... for you PC / IE users.