The New Superfoods

A couple of interesting food tidbits on this list. Cinnamon was the one that jumped out at me the most:

The benefits of cinnamon have been know for a bit. Its already in a bunch of foods. I like tossing some into my oatmeal in the mornings. Its a tad bitter without some sweetner but if you can deal with it its a great way to add it to your diet. You can also put it in your shakes. It doesnt make too much of an impact taste wise especially if there is some fruit or PB mixed in.

I put cinnamon in my cottage cheese with some chopped-up apple.

Damn good.

-Nate

Good to see that people are starting to realize the power of food.

I was talking to another coach about this last night…I really thing that some foods are more powerful than any supplement out there.

Forgot to add…glad to see pumpkin on the list.

I get the cans for usually 2/1$ from walmart. Loaded with fiber and so good. I just warm it up and top it with about 1/4 tsp of splenda.

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:

I get the cans for usually 2/1$ from walmart. Loaded with fiber and so good. I just warm it up and top it with about 1/4 tsp of splenda.[/quote]

that sounds incredible

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:

I get the cans for usually 2/1$ from walmart. Loaded with fiber and so good. I just warm it up and top it with about 1/4 tsp of splenda.[/quote]

Intriguing! I have tried canned pumpkin with some sugar free pudding, pumpkin pie spice and Grow! before. Very, very tasty - it’s very much like pumpkin pie.

Damn, I should try it in some vanilla Grow!..thanks Kuz.