The New Me

I’ve been lifting a lot more since i got advice etc from all the experience people, and i’ve improved a lot. I’ve put on 10 pounds of muscle so far, i think you can tell. It’s been 4.5 months. Then again, we’ll see…

New lift PR’s:
Deadlift:300
Bench:175
Box Squat:325
Military:120
Pullups:16 or 1 with +70 lbs.

My old thread was titled “constructive criticism?”

front flex

Tri shot

gimme a while for the leg shots. my leg definition isn’t very good, but i still do respectable amounts of leg work. I squat heavy once a week.

One thing i really want to do is achieve that ball shape with the delts. My shoulders are long and lateral, i want to change that. my traps have enlarged a lot, my back is probably my best bodily feature.

I have a problem in that my arms are extremely tricep dominant. I’ve tried curling more frequently to make up for this, but they can’t catch up.

Old pic of me before lifting from the fall

wow

Looking lean nice job so far man

Heh heh…
Congratulations on the new PR’s. And the new muscle mass.

I assume you will continue to bulk?

nice work
add a bit more mass and you’ll be set

[quote]Otep wrote:
Heh heh…
Congratulations on the new PR’s. And the new muscle mass.

I assume you will continue to bulk?[/quote]

Thank you, and indeed i will. i plan to clean bulk for quite a while, seeing as it takes me forever to gain weight. I want to be at 165-170 by august, if at all possible, so i can’t take breaks. calorie intake is ~3000-3500 daily, with 100+ grams of protein a day, and i haven’t even started taking my whey i just got yet.

The good large progress where so it is, this gushes forth very a lot. There is an image which good but mean any scare away onlookers. More the large quantity like the attempt which does not look at average but well above average large muscular lumps when in comparison to older photograph.

The progression has been very well put forward.

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
The good large progress where so it is, this gushes forth very a lot. There is an image which good but mean any scare away onlookers. More the large quantity like the attempt which does not look at average but well above average large muscular lumps when in comparison to older photograph.

The progression has been very well put forward.[/quote]

sorry what?

My English it is not my home country language, therefore I apologize. The older photograph it is compared there is no large muscular lumps, but in new there is, but being perhaps, it makes it is necessary to lock mean attitude in new picture.

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
Pure, unadulterated awesomeness. So much, in fact, I cannot believe just how awesome it was. Goddam.[/quote]

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
My English it is not my home country language, therefore I apologize. The older photograph it is compared there is no large muscular lumps, but in new there is, but being perhaps, it makes it is necessary to lock mean attitude in new picture.[/quote]

I don`t mean to be rude or anything Chang Lee but your english writing really sucks ass dude! :slight_smile:

[quote]SHAGLEY wrote:
Chang_Lee wrote:
My English it is not my home country language, therefore I apologize. The older photograph it is compared there is no large muscular lumps, but in new there is, but being perhaps, it makes it is necessary to lock mean attitude in new picture.

I don`t mean to be rude or anything Chang Lee but your english writing really sucks ass dude! :-)[/quote]

His Engrish however is very fluent. Don’t ever change.

Haha all i got out of that is there are muscular lumps where there weren’t any before, so thanks! Just keep reading and learning chang, you’ll type fluently soon enough!

you look like Ashton Kutcher in that second picture

Ha I think what he was saying, is if you compare the two pictures, you notice more muscle mass.

Then he says something about your mean face. Not sure…