T Nation

The New High Intensity Training Results so Far

Hello Dr. Darden and fellow High Intensity Trainers! I’ve been teasing my brother and I On the “Do The Opposite Routine” from The New High Intensity Training. We are currently in the midst of Phase IV and I thought I would share our transformation so far through the first 3 phases. I just read the new e-book and I’m pumped to try that routine after I do the phase I kickstart again.

Me: I’m a 25 year old former collegiate wrestler. I’m 6’ my starting weight was 176
Arms: 15.5”(both)
Waist: 30”
Chest: 44“
Thigh: 22.5”
Calf: 16”

After Phase III:
Weight: 178
Arms: L 16” R 16.25”
Waist: 29.75”
Chest: 45.5”
Thigh: 24”
Calf: 16.25

My brother is 23, a former high school wrestler and just recently got into weight lifting this past summer. He’s also 6’ and his starting weight was 181.5
Arms: 13.25”
Waist: 32.5”
Chest: 40”
Thigh: 22.5”

End of Phase III
Weight: 183
Arms: L 13.25” R 13.5”
Waist: 32.25”
Chest: 40.75”
Thigh: 23”

2 Likes

I think the word transformation has a different meaning for you. I see no difference.

Both of you guys are in good shape to soon move into the 30-10-30 plan. Thanks for sending your photos and measurements.

1 Like

I’m super excited to dive right into it after this! Your new e-book really blew my mind, I stayed up late to read it last night and told my brother all about it today. I’m so intrigued by how different the philosophy is while still abiding by High Intensity principles. I’ll share our progress on that routine after we complete the 5 weeks.

I’m trying to get back into the gym and am having a hard time making it through 11 weeks of training.

I’d suggest you guys take a full week off before jumping into 30-10-30.

I appreciate your full breakdown of how to dose the supplements in the book. I’m sure it’ll help out big with recovery!