The New Forums

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:
Well, I hope that the handful of members that were invited initially become diverse enough to make the concept interesting.

If it is just friends inviting friends, will there be any real debate?

Debating concepts or reading debates about concepts is really the best way I have found to learn, and if this just becomes a bunch of guys agreeing with each other about everything, it will quickly become dull.

Professor X is in there. He’s never agreed with everyone in his entire life.

Hell - I’m in there, but I always agree. I’m just a big freakin’ yes man. [/quote]

why’d they let you in anyways you puny yes-man

I hate how you kiss ass just to get along with folks

HEY I didn’t invite you into my thread!

=)

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:
Well, I hope that the handful of members that were invited initially become diverse enough to make the concept interesting.

Debating concepts or reading debates about concepts is really the best way I have found to learn, and if this just becomes a bunch of guys agreeing with each other about everything, it will quickly become dull.

Hell - I’m in there, but I always agree. I’m just a big freakin’ yes man. [/quote]

Problem is too many guys tend to agree with PX and it is obvious that they aren’t thinking things through completly. Bunch of suck-ups who want to belong.

Don’t get me wrong, I love PX because he starts shit, it’s just the mindless followers who irk me.

[quote] Matt wrote:
I vote for a “I want to be small and weak” forum.

Who’s with me?[/quote]

Hey… I think I’ve dated that

[quote] Matt wrote:

Who’s with me?[/quote]

They have the V-Diet forum for that.

[quote]Christine wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:

Hell - I’m in there, but I always agree. I’m just a big freakin’ yes man.

Problem is too many guys tend to agree with PX and it is obvious that they aren’t thinking things through completly. Bunch of suck-ups who want to belong.

Don’t get me wrong, I love PX because he starts shit, it’s just the mindless followers who irk me.

[/quote]

I think that was part of the idea behind the T-Cell thingy - to limit most of the mindless followers, and allow more of the doers to have a place to talk about hair-dos, and boyfriends.

If you want, I’ll start a big-assed fight with him. I will. I’m not scared.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:

I think that was part of the idea behind the T-Cell thingy - to limit most of the mindless followers, and allow more of the doers to have a place to talk about hair-dos, and boyfriends.

[/quote]

PLEASE!!!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:

[/quote]

Will there be jello involved?

[quote]Christine wrote:
Matt wrote:

Who’s with me?

They have the V-Diet forum for that.[/quote]

Hey now, that’s not fair. I don’t think Shugs is exactly small and weak.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Christine wrote:
Matt wrote:

Who’s with me?

They have the V-Diet forum for that.

Hey now, that’s not fair. I don’t think Shugs is exactly small and weak.[/quote]

Yeah, but that is what most of the guys who attempt the diet appear.

Now, the only other thing I hope for is the option to turn off avatars.

[quote] Makavali wrote:
Hey now, that’s not fair. I don’t think Shugs is exactly small and weak.[/quote]

It’s true. He can out-cycle cyclists, and out-rock climb rock climbers.

It has to do with his incredible bodybuilding ability.

[quote]Christine wrote:

Bunch of suck-ups who want to belong.

[/quote]

On this site, suck ups never! they are all hard training bastards, cough cough.

[quote]Christine wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:

[/quote]

Jello is out of style.

More a fan of hows it’s done in Old School.

“You’re ma boy Blue”

[quote]Christine wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Christine wrote:

[/quote]

Oh please… if there is a god… there will be jello and I will get to sit ringside to watch

[quote]Christine wrote:

[/quote]

Please. As soon as they allow it, the first people invited are enemies.

CappedNplanit is a shoe in.

Waterbury too.

But Prof X… what about the jello wrasslin between you and Rainjack… don’t tease a gal

and I PMed you, you no good

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

But Prof X… what about the jello wrasslin between you and Rainjack… don’t tease a gal

[/quote]

I don’t do Jell-O…unless more than one woman, both with waists way smaller than their chest size, are involved.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

I don’t do Jell-O…unless more than one woman, both with waists way smaller than their chest size, are involved.[/quote]

sounds like me!!!

and wait… did… did… did… Prof X just make a comment not related to training!

oh my … I gotta tell somebody… anybody

[quote]Professor X wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

I don’t do Jell-O…unless more than one woman, both with waists way smaller than their chest size, are involved.[/quote]

I don’t want to sound like I’m sucking up, or anything - but I agree.

Guys do not jello rassle. Not each other. It’s biblically wrong.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Matt wrote:

Who’s with me?

They have the V-Diet forum for that.[/quote]

This is one of the funniest things I’ve read EVER! LOL!