The New Forums

Thanks Administrators for creating the new forums.

The V-Diet, the Combat Sports, The T-Cell Alpha, and the Training Logs forums.

Thank you

Yeah, thanks Administrators for creating even more distractions from my daily workload.

:wink:

Now we can block some more stuff.

(And allow some others)

YES!

[quote]rsg wrote:
Now we can block some more stuff.

(And allow some others)

YES![/quote]

No kidding. V-Diet and Training logs went right to never-never land. Thank you jesus.

These changes have rekindled my interest in this forum significantly. Excellent work.

This is a great improvement!

I also think I will be visiting the new forums. I don’t know anything about Combat Sports so that will be interesting to look at. I may, one day, do the V-Diet so that will be good to look at.

I already read a few of the training logs so having them all in one place will be great. I love seeing how folks schedule things. I am such a mensch when it comes to scheduling.

I am also very interested in the T-Cell area. I like lifting heavy so it will be great to pick up some training tips.

Without a ‘Professor X’s Wisdom Forum’, the new additions are incomplete.

I just tried to post a question in the T-Cell Alpha (specifically, if the people who could post there got a message or something) and I got a big red ACCESS DENIED.

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
I just tried to post a question in the T-cell alpha (specifically, if the people who could post there got a message or something) and I got a big red ACCESS DENIED.[/quote]

I think the mentioned that more members could be added after a week or so.

I’d like to see you added. I like your posts

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
I just tried to post a question in the T-cell alpha (specifically, if the people who could post there got a message or something) and I got a big red ACCESS DENIED.[/quote]

Haha, yeah I gave it shot too but no dice. If you aren’t allowed to post now, you gotta wait until one of the members nominates you. I’m not holding my breath for that to happen, for good reason since I’m not advanced at all. It’ll still be a useful read though.

Well, I hope that the handful of members that were invited initially become diverse enough to make the concept interesting.

If it is just friends inviting friends, will there be any real debate?

Debating concepts or reading debates about concepts is really the best way I have found to learn, and if this just becomes a bunch of guys agreeing with each other about everything, it will quickly become dull.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Well, I hope that the handful of members that were invited initially become diverse enough to make the concept interesting.

Debating concepts or reading debates about concepts is really the best way I have found to learn, and if this just becomes a bunch of guys agreeing with each other about everything, it will quickly become dull.
[/quote]

Please tell me you are a member. You have always been a lifter, you and Malinda

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Please tell me you are a member. You have always been a lifter, you and Malinda[/quote]

She’ll have to attempt a post to find out, I think.

Christine wrote:

Please tell me you are a member. You have always been a lifter, you and Malinda[/quote]

I don’t believe so, nor would I expect to be. I am really just interested in reading some interesting conversations and hope that will occur.

So do you think any women made it? and I am not posting that to be all WOMAN POWER! I don’t even know if besides Malinda and Christine if there are any really serious heavy weight movers. sic, and there was that girl from Diablo that was here for a while.

So do you think any women made it? and I am not posting that to be all WOMAN POWER! I don’t even know if besides Malinda and Christine if there are any really serious heavy weight movers. sic, and there was that girl from Diablo that was here for a while. [/quote]

I doubt it. I just do this for fun and really don’t take it quite a seriously as some of those guys. There is at least one poster on the bunker thread that I have no clue as to why he was let in.

But, whatever.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[/quote]

Professor X is in there. He’s never agreed with everyone in his entire life.

Hell - I’m in there, but I always agree. I’m just a big freakin’ yes man.

[quote]bmitch wrote:
Christine wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

So do you think any women made it? and I am not posting that to be all WOMAN POWER! I don’t even know if besides Malinda and Christine if there are any really serious heavy weight movers. sic, and there was that girl from Diablo that was here for a while.

I doubt it. I just do this for fun and really don’t take it quite a seriously as some of those guys. There is at least one poster on the bunker thread that I have no clue as to why he was let in.

But, whatever.

Anyone can post in the bunker thread
[/quote]

The thread discussing moving the bunker thread in the T-Cell section.

crystal?

I vote for a “I want to be small and weak” forum.

Who’s with me?