T Nation

The New FINiBAR?

not sure what’s up, but the thread about these doesn’t work.
When I click on the store it shows they’re being sold. Yet in the link in the store it says the offer is over :shrug:

is this old? It says the offer doesn’t start till Feb.

You just jump on everything first, don’t you? :smiley:

The thread doesn’t show anything for me either. I’m sure it’s just a delay in getting it published to the site.

I’ll be interested to read what’s special about these.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
not sure what’s up, but the thread about these doesn’t work.
When I click on the store it shows they’re being sold. Yet in the link in the store it says the offer is over :shrug:

is this old? It says the offer doesn’t start till Feb.[/quote]

I saw the thread was started by T-Nation so I was wondering what this stuff was also!

Makes me laugh that they named a flavor “Better than Peanut Butter” hahaha

Surge Workout Bars?

They are already in the Store,

http://www.T-Nation.com/portal_includes/suppLabels/finibarFacts.html

yeah, but the order link is for the Metabolic Drive bars

it’s a hell of an advance warning to get some free ones, lol

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

The thread doesn’t show anything for me either. I’m sure it’s just a delay in getting it published to the site.

I’ll be interested to read what’s special about these.[/quote]

lol touche

I’m not a big protein bar fan, but figured if they’re offering some for free I’m in :smiley:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

lol touche

I’m not a big protein bar fan, but figured if they’re offering some for free I’m in :D[/quote]

Same here. I really don’t eat a lot of protein bars. However, I certainly wouldn’t refuse a few free samples to try in my next order though. :slight_smile:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

lol touche

I’m not a big protein bar fan, but figured if they’re offering some for free I’m in :smiley:

Same here. I really don’t eat a lot of protein bars. However, I certainly wouldn’t refuse a few free samples to try in my next order though. :)[/quote]

Where is all this free stuff you guys are talking about? It’s says they’ll cost me $48!

What is so great about these bars over the Metabolic Drive bars?

looks like they’re more for people who do endurance type of stuff considering the carb/sugar content and relatively low protein.

the free offer is no longer listed there

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

lol touche

Same here. I really don’t eat a lot of protein bars. However, I certainly wouldn’t refuse a few free samples to try in my next order though. :slight_smile:

Where is all this free stuff you guys are talking about? It’s says they’ll cost me $48!

[/quote]

It’s just wishful thinking on my part. I’ve gotten a few free samples in the past with certain orders. $48 is a little steep for protein bars, even if they are bad ass, so I’d like to try one or two before spending that kind of coin.

Hopefully the article will explain more.

These look light Surge Workout Fuel in bar form to me. Didn’t someone say something about a rice carbohydrate that caused hydration in muscles. Not to mention Surge Workout Fuel is supposed to be fucking expensive.

Wow, Jehova, give the site a second to catch up!

These are new, just posted today. The thread here in S&N is screwy and we’ll get that. But in the mean time, go here:

And discuss here:

https://www.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_article/finibar_fuel_for_the_finish_1

And yes, they really are Better than Peanut Butter!

Is there any new info on these bars? If they are supposed to be like Surge Workout Fuel, then I am confused…

How is it possible for a solid bar to be as effective as a liquid? A solid takes longer to digest so therefore it wont fuel the body as quickly as a liquid, right?

Unless this bar is supposed to be taken before a workout…then it starts to make a little more sense

To make sure all questions / concerns are dealt with, please post in the official thread:

https://www.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_article/finibar_fuel_for_the_finish_1