T Nation

The New Faces Of Meth

good watch

[quote]Stern wrote:
I wonder if any of them managed to come back from that - some of that damage looks seriously permanent. That 53 year old woman. That’s someone’s aunt, or mum possibly. =/

It reminds me of the Krokodil drug craze in Russia. Mind blowing shit.

NSFW!, unless you write for Fangoria, and certainly not very pretty.

What happened to good ol’ puffin on a joint and maybe some shrooms once a year?

[/quote]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! THATS SOME SHIT RIGHT THERE! but wouldn’t their limbs be amputated before it gets to that point? maybe they were discovered slowly rotting away, yikes!

I’m very thankful I did not inherit my father’s addictive personality I’ve never done any recreational drug never had a desire to, only smoked weed twice, and with booze I can either drink or not.

I truly do not understand why anyone would touch meth. Like incomprehensible to me.

It’s sad to see, but if you’re that fucking stupid then you deserve it.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
I truly do not understand why anyone would touch meth. Like incomprehensible to me.

It’s sad to see, but if you’re that fucking stupid then you deserve it. [/quote]

When I did it meth was new. It was known as harder drug but something fun you did at raves or helps you skate and stuff. I never bought into the drugs kill propaganda. I tried weed and stuff and was like wow not bad. Like steroids or weed kills LOL. Meth for me was not that dangerous. I did need help with my additions meth was just a shitty ride for me, but it was not my main focus or drug of choice.

Problem today with meth is people making it and calling it E and stamping a pill with a playboy symbol or making it look like candy and getting little kids to sell it.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

It’s sad to see, but if you’re that fucking stupid then you deserve it. [/quote]

I can’t comprehend why people drink and drive and smoke cigarettes but that’s just me. I agree with you though, they deserve it.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

I can’t comprehend why people drink and drive and smoke cigarettes but that’s just me. I agree with you though, they deserve it. [/quote]

Or when people by weed they sprinkle other drugs into what they buy. Hope is that you get a better kick and then its the kick that gets you.

This is why drugs need to be out of the hands of criminals

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

I can’t comprehend why people drink and drive and smoke cigarettes but that’s just me. I agree with you though, they deserve it. [/quote]

Or when people by weed they sprinkle other drugs into what they buy. Hope is that you get a better kick and then its the kick that gets you.

This is why drugs need to be out of the hands of criminals [/quote]

I liked to have coke sprinkled in my meth. I felt like god.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

This is why drugs need to be out of the hands of criminals [/quote]

I liked to have coke sprinkled in my meth. I felt like god.
[/quote]

I loved coke in my hash and a bit of smack in my MDMA caps… mmmmmm…mashy!

[quote]dirtman wrote:
When I did it meth was new. [/quote]

That’s the only real plausible reason for trying it. But everyone today knows about it, and the consequences of use; so there is no excuse anymore.

As far as unknowingly using laced drugs, that’s just a matter of going through the right people to get your shit. I’m not buying a bag of weed from the dude on the corner who also sells “harder” drugs, that should be common sense. Weed is also one of those things that you can tell when it’s quality, when it’s shit, and when it has some extras in there (whether it be the smell, or effects)

Pills are scary tho cause unless you test it somehow, you have no idea what it is. I stay away from that stuff personally.

for the record, i am by no means “getting up on the soapbox”. If someone wants to use meth, or only eat big-macs and drink redbulls, then god speed. It’s America, and Barry O still hasnt fucked the ppl over yet…

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Drinking and driving is actually a lot safer than drinking and walking (home or whatever)

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
I have no sympathy for these people.

The only thing that irritates me is my tax money being spent on drug rehab programs and for what? The ones with multiple mug shots are know to the police and by the looks of things have been arrested and bailed.

Fuck them.[/quote]

I am one of those people that went to rehab. It does work if you want it too. Thanks for your tax dollars :)[/quote]

Drug rehab or home rehab, you will fail both if you dont have the will power and determination to see it through.

Here in the UK drug rehab for repeat offenders waste so much money. Money which can be spent elsewhere.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Drinking and driving is actually a lot safer than drinking and walking (home or whatever)[/quote]

You’re not likely to kill a family while walking home drunk.

Where were you going with this?

[quote]WN76 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Drinking and driving is actually a lot safer than drinking and walking (home or whatever)[/quote]

[/quote]

I’d be careful with the ‘you’ there. He might be into drunken murderous rampages when he walks home.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[/quote]

I’d be careful with the ‘you’ there. He might be into drunken murderous rampages when he walks home.[/quote]

In fact, if you are planning doing that, a car might even get in the way.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]WN76 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[/quote]

I’d be careful with the ‘you’ there. He might be into drunken murderous rampages when he walks home.[/quote]

In fact, if you are planning doing that, a car might even get in the way.

[/quote]

Maybe a drunk driver will hit and kill the murderous pedestrian as he stumbles on his way to kill me. Drunk driving saves lives.

Thanks OP, I got some great Halloween costume ideas from the post.

10/10 would recommend.

meh, I’m sure meth isn’t as bad as people make it seem. Kind of like how everyone says cocaine is a hard ass drug…it’s not.

I take it back I looked at the pictures. Meth is a horrible fucking thing. Die meth die.

[quote]dirtman wrote:

I have no sympathy for these people.

The only thing that irritates me is my tax money being spent on drug rehab programs and for what? The ones with multiple mug shots are know to the police and by the looks of things have been arrested and bailed.

Fuck them.[/quote]

I am one of those people that went to rehab. It does work if you want it too. Thanks for your tax dollars :)[/quote]

Drug rehab or home rehab, you will fail both if you dont have the will power and determination to see it through.

Here in the UK drug rehab for repeat offenders waste so much money. Money which can be spent elsewhere.[/quote]

This is not true. Recovering from addiction has absolutely nothing to do with willpower. In fact, often the people with the greatest degree of willpower are the ones least able to escape from addiction.

Recovery is achiever via a radical change in self-perception. This is the ONLY way that an addict will ever become a non-addict. Recovery happens in a moment, but sometimes that moment must be combined with the appropriate reaction to take advantage of and maximize it.

I have personally recovered from alcoholism. Like, I come from a family of drunks, was an incorrigible alcoholic myself, and about three years ago I completely cured myself of the addiction. As in, I did not quit. I did not cut back. I changed, wholly and completely. I now have a very occasional drink of beer or good bourbon, and have not been drunk in that entire time because I no longer have any desire to be in that state. I also cured myself of a more than a pack a day addiction to cigarettes in a very similar fashion.

On topic, I used quite a number of drugs, soft and hard, in my younger years, including my share of crystal meth. Anyone who has used “good” meth one time does not have any trouble understanding how certain people became this way.

The Faces of Meth thing I found about a week ago and I agree, it is about as powerful a deterrent as I can imagine.