The New Faces Of Meth

Personally I don’t care much for meth. If it didn’t exist then there would be no Walter White!

In saying that some of the faces on here are unreal. Has any T person ever actually touched this stuff??

Wow man… I’ve fucked around once or twice in my life but I wouldn’t touch the crystal. Thanks for posting, that’s some powerful shit.

Jesus, that’s horrible.

I want to see that I can just go to the emergency dept at work on any given night. What those pics can’t covey is the smell of these poor fuckers.

Raises Hand

I have … but I can tell you those faces are the worst cases. There are few that go bad and off the deep end like them or get burned like that one girl from making it. Most the people I know are like me. Did it got the “bumper” sticker. And dropped it cause it was a bad choice in life.

I wonder if any of them managed to come back from that - some of that damage looks seriously permanent. That 53 year old woman. That’s someone’s aunt, or mum possibly. =/

It reminds me of the Krokodil drug craze in Russia. Mind blowing shit.

NSFW!, unless you write for Fangoria, and certainly not very pretty.

What happened to good ol’ puffin on a joint and maybe some shrooms once a year?

I’m having a hard time believing the first one is real.

That is very sad

[quote]lemony2j wrote:
I’m having a hard time believing the first one is real.

That is very sad[/quote]

likely set her face on fire making it

the haunted eyes are the worst imo

sad

[quote]dirtman wrote:
I have … but I can tell you those faces are the worst cases. There are few that go bad and off the deep end like them or get burned like that one girl from making it. Most the people I know are like me. Did it got the “bumper” sticker. And dropped it cause it was a bad choice in life.[/quote]
I agree.

I enjoyed the hell out of it for maybe a 1-2 year time frame. But, it fries the nervous system like nothing else and the crash was horrible. I wasn’t like most people, who would take some kind of Benzo to sleep.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:
I have … but I can tell you those faces are the worst cases. There are few that go bad and off the deep end like them or get burned like that one girl from making it. Most the people I know are like me. Did it got the “bumper” sticker. And dropped it cause it was a bad choice in life.[/quote]
I agree.

I enjoyed the hell out of it for maybe a 1-2 year time frame. But, it fries the nervous system like nothing else and the crash was horrible. I wasn’t like most people, who would take some kind of Benzo to sleep.[/quote]

I have friends that still from time to time, hit a bump here or there when out at clubs. I dunno at this age how they do it. Not my life.

Wow, IH! I had no idea. Much respect! You’ve been to Hell and back… thank God!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Wow, IH! I had no idea. Much respect! You’ve been to Hell and back… thank God![/quote]

X2, Dirtman too.

My coke days are behind me but under the right circumstances I would still kill an 8-Ball. That shit is like Chrismas and you’re first blowjob put together.

I have no sympathy for these people.

The only thing that irritates me is my tax money being spent on drug rehab programs and for what? The ones with multiple mug shots are know to the police and by the looks of things have been arrested and bailed.

Fuck them.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
I have no sympathy for these people.

The only thing that irritates me is my tax money being spent on drug rehab programs and for what? The ones with multiple mug shots are know to the police and by the looks of things have been arrested and bailed.

Fuck them.[/quote]

I am one of those people that went to rehab. It does work if you want it too. Thanks for your tax dollars :slight_smile:

I’m glad it worked out for dirtman. I hope others who experience the misfortune of addiction will also experience successful rehab before it’s too late.

I’m cool with my tax dollars paying for someone’s rehab because paying taxes for incarceration sucks, paying taxes for court systems to continually process the same cases sucks, paying taxes for child protective services to intervene in the same cases sucks, and paying for more and more and more police to respond to broken home/domestic violence issues sucks. Moreover, I’m cool with the state taking my neighbor’s and fellow American’s tax dollars to pay for someone else’s rehab, too.

It can be a matter of sympathy but it doesn’t have to be. It’s a matter of understanding that their problems are community problems. And, they don’t evaporate because you didn’t cause them.

[quote]Abedd Ame wrote:
It can be a matter of sympathy but it doesn’t have to be. It’s a matter of understanding that their problems are community problems. And, they don’t evaporate because you didn’t cause them. [/quote]

Good post.

I can tell when patients use because the damage to teeth and gums is very distinct. It is like it just wrecks the inside of the mouth. I don’t know if it is because of the deteriorating diet of the user or more aggressive bacterial strains or overall poor immunity, but I have seen enough in clinical treatment to never want to even be near the stuff.

[quote]Abedd Ame wrote:
I’m glad it worked out for dirtman. I hope others who experience the misfortune of addiction will also experience successful rehab before it’s too late.

I’m cool with my tax dollars paying for someone’s rehab because paying taxes for incarceration sucks, paying taxes for court systems to continually process the same cases sucks, paying taxes for child protective services to intervene in the same cases sucks, and paying for more and more and more police to respond to broken home/domestic violence issues sucks. Moreover, I’m cool with the state taking my neighbor’s and fellow American’s tax dollars to pay for someone else’s rehab, too.

It can be a matter of sympathy but it doesn’t have to be. It’s a matter of understanding that their problems are community problems. And, they don’t evaporate because you didn’t cause them. [/quote]

Whenever I work in the emergency dept I see the same people come in totally wrecked. There’s a couple of drunks that come in sometimes twice a day wasted on mouthwash. They show up at the men’s mission, get belligerent, the mission people call an ambulance and off he goes. Gets to emerge, gets a bite to eat, place to sleep, gets discharged after a time.

Next day, same thing but what are you supposed to do with the guy? If the mission kicks him out and he freeze’s to death they’re fucked.

BTW if you’ve never smelled what unwashed body mixed with mouthwash and piss smell like consider yourself lucky. Apparently the walmart brand is preferred.

Holy shit meth turns you into a zombie.