"The Neurotyping System is Nonsense"?

thanks, laughed

I think @antiquity wins this one

3 Likes

What can I tell you? A guy who is the head of a certification program, that offers courses to trainers is making fun of something that his organisation doesn’t teach. Is that such a big surprise? If he says that it’s good, and doesn’t teach it it makes his organisation look bad.

5 Likes

I’m no CT but the amount of backlash I’m facing on other message boards, whenever I’m mentioning neurotransmitters and food+training, is unreal. The most brainwashed of them all might actually be Lifters in med school who will reiterate what their (non lifter) professor says like “only dopaminergic drugs can lead to low dopamine levels”. That and “you’re just looking for excuses” (???)

It’s amazing. Can’t expect too much from most people out there, head of a federation or not.

Ground breakers are often ridiculed.
Just remember, at one time all the experts thought the world was flat LOL

Im trying to get into this mentality more. If the idea of neurotyping fits someone, it may not be for the reasons it claims (the theory) but for other reasons (as a side effect) but who cares? The theory should only matter to those who work with theories but for us practitioners, we need to take our knowledge a bit less seriously and just continue doing what we do best: take action, experiment.

Im gonna try to find how Thibaudeau came to these conclusions anyway. Feel free to suggest thread recommendations. It’s interesting stuff. Im a type 2A and I immediately knew that cuz all my scores were like 50%. People in my daily life call me the “chameleon” so it was funny. It’s also interesting bc as a man on nofap, I’ve done my fair share of reading about neurotransmitters so lots of parallels.