The Nerd Sex

Or, “Why beta males are homophiles.”

Found this over on Udolpho.com:
http://www.mypostingcareer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/69-the-nerd-sex/

[quote]You have certainly noticed that nowhere is homosexuality more accepted by a mainstream than on the Internet, and that one very vocal defender is the group of socially marginalized nerds who occupy the Internet because they are comfortable (and welcome) nowhere else. I will attempt to explain the reason for this.

My theory is that beta males are generally more receptive to homosexual thoughts and “gender theory” bullshit because betas, being passive followers, are more likely to see themselves as the woman in any relationship–even if they are not attracted to men they see themselves as the subordinate partner.

This explains many nerd fetishes and preferences, for example the way nerd fiction idolizes powerful women (i.e. men with breasts) even though reality gives very few examples of powerful women, and certainly not physically powerful. (Women themselves do not fantasize about having physical power.) This fetish is produced by the infantile regression that nerds undergo during or near adolescence, and they rarely grow out of it.

Beta males look to symbols of female power and assertiveness because:

a) they see themselves as half-woman and these fantasies empower them, and
b) a strong woman can protect them much as their mother did.

Obviously that is when their sexual passivity becomes apparent and even if they are not overtly homosexual they realize that they themselves have not developed a traditional “gender identity” (i.e. they are dickless weaklings). Sometimes they overcompensate by indulging in fantasies of being powerful (buying guns, playing video games, otherwise retreating from reality), but as we know the fantasy never comes close to reality and they seethe with hatred at actual powerful men.

Look at their hero, Barry Obama, a classic conciliator whose base is single women and nignogs (children) and whose promise is to never assert himself as a real male authority figure but rather to dismantle (white) male authority and replace it with female protection and empathy. Hence his political maneuvers, such as complaining about the unfairness of Fox News and accusing Republicans of saying “no” to him all the time, are the strategies of weaklings who seek to constrain through manipulation those who are naturally more aggressive. (The traditional newsroom bias was always an oblique form of this, as compared to overt political opposition which exposes one to attack–always a fear of the beta male.)

Because beta males are especially insecure in their phantom manhood, they gravitate towards cartoonish expressions of power, but it is nearly always a passive, castrate form of male power that seeks to repel the vigorous, confident aggression of “evil” men. This sets up an obvious crisis of sexual identity, as the beta male’s fears and jealousies all swirl around other men, and his own inclination is to the feminine due to his sense of comfort with passive, effeminate roles. (The forces of “good” in beta male fantasy never seem to actively engage the world, but rather only fight back against unprovoked attack.)

In reality there is no such clear division between “good” and “evil”, but the beta male strives to impose this division in his politics. Because of his identification with gay men his political preferences are seldom conservative (which at any rate would make him a defender of an order established by more powerful, aggressive men), but they can otherwise be Left or Right without much change in stance. His most pronounced tendency is to demonize opponents and ostracize from his ingroup anyone who threatens his fragile ego–following the tactics that make women so unproductive in the workplace, their orientation not around goals but around establishing the proper interpersonal hierarchy.

From all this comes the beta male’s fondness for homosexuality, at least conceptually; there is even a partial explanation here of some of that culture’s political and cultural obsessions. The beta male is a homophile–as contrasted with the false word “homophobe”, which is meant to stigmatize the absurdity and disgust which people have for homosexual activity. Like the 70s feminists who in theory wanted to be lesbians, the average beta will not act out on his homophilia (although one senses he is ready to be pushed in that direction), unless of course he is English.

The beta style in politics is generally prohibitive and controlling (“gay marriage”, for example, is more about prohibiting anti-homosexual sentiment than promoting what everyone can see as the farcical practice of gays marrying and forming pseudo-families). The good news, such as it is, is that a beta politics cannot survive very long due to its preference for weakness and fake consensus, which leads it to unsustainable policies. It will weaken institutions to a point of collapse, and then its control will collapse.

Not helping matters for the beta is his lack of fecundity, both literal and figurative–the beta favors a protective society, not a productive one.

My sense is that we may be at a turning point–that the paradoxical beta influence on society is creating such a contemptuous reaction to it that its downfall will come very quickly. But at the moment this is based only on intuitive guessing.
[/quote]

I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.[/quote]

Now Cockney you can not compare T-Nation / TMUSCLE as being the norm for the internet. We are a whole different breed here.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.[/quote]

Do read through the comments on the thread. There is an interesting interaction between the author and a deliberately obtuse commenter named “eigenface” that seems to resemble your interactions with so many on this forum.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.[/quote]

Wow! After all this time you have finally expressed an opinion on a subject that I can humbly aknowledge you to have far greater knowledgable of and experience with than myself.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

Wow! After all this time you have finally expressed an opinion on a subject that I can humbly aknowledge you to have far greater knowledgable of and experience with than myself. [/quote]

So you are calling me homophobic?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

Do read through the comments on the thread. There is an interesting interaction between the author and a deliberately obtuse commenter named “eigenface” that seems to resemble your interactions with so many on this forum. [/quote]

So you feel that there is less overt homophobia on the internet than in other media?

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

Wow! After all this time you have finally expressed an opinion on a subject that I can humbly aknowledge you to have far greater knowledgable of and experience with than myself.

So you are calling me homophobic?[/quote]

LOL. This is starting to follow the rubric of PM/Eigenface interaction on the thread I linked.

C_B: “This does not compute. BEEP BOOP BEEP

He’s calling you homophilic to the extreme.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

Wow! After all this time you have finally expressed an opinion on a subject that I can humbly aknowledge you to have far greater knowledgable of and experience with than myself.

So you are calling me homophobic?[/quote]

I promise, I wouldn’t accuse you of that.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

Wow! After all this time you have finally expressed an opinion on a subject that I can humbly aknowledge you to have far greater knowledgable of and experience with than myself.

So you are calling me homophobic?

LOL. This is starting to follow the rubric of PM/Eigenface interaction on the thread I linked.

C_B: “This does not compute. BEEP BOOP BEEP

He’s calling you homophilic to the extreme. [/quote]

So because he can’t win an argument he is calling me Gay as a prerogative statement. And this is how you support the argument that there is less homophobia on the internet. Kind of an own goal their PR.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

Wow! After all this time you have finally expressed an opinion on a subject that I can humbly aknowledge you to have far greater knowledgable of and experience with than myself.

So you are calling me homophobic?

LOL. This is starting to follow the rubric of PM/Eigenface interaction on the thread I linked.

C_B: “This does not compute. BEEP BOOP BEEP

He’s calling you homophilic to the extreme.

So because he can’t win an argument he is calling me Gay as a prerogative statement. And this is how you support the argument that there is less homophobia on the internet. Kind of an own goal their PR.[/quote]

Cock I’m just fucking with you. Because I saw an opportunity and couldn’t resist.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

Wow! After all this time you have finally expressed an opinion on a subject that I can humbly aknowledge you to have far greater knowledgable of and experience with than myself.

So you are calling me homophobic?

LOL. This is starting to follow the rubric of PM/Eigenface interaction on the thread I linked.

C_B: “This does not compute. BEEP BOOP BEEP

He’s calling you homophilic to the extreme.

So because he can’t win an argument he is calling me Gay as a prerogative statement. And this is how you support the argument that there is less homophobia on the internet. Kind of an own goal their PR.

Cock I’m just fucking with you. Because I saw an opportunity and couldn’t resist. [/quote]

I realised that and in doing so you supported my argument.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Sifu wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

Wow! After all this time you have finally expressed an opinion on a subject that I can humbly aknowledge you to have far greater knowledgable of and experience with than myself.

So you are calling me homophobic?

LOL. This is starting to follow the rubric of PM/Eigenface interaction on the thread I linked.

C_B: “This does not compute. BEEP BOOP BEEP

He’s calling you homophilic to the extreme.

So because he can’t win an argument he is calling me Gay as a prerogative statement. And this is how you support the argument that there is less homophobia on the internet. Kind of an own goal their PR.

Cock I’m just fucking with you. Because I saw an opportunity and couldn’t resist.

I realised that and in doing so you supported my argument.[/quote]

Lighten up old boy, if you want to pass as heterosexual you need to learn how to relax and not get bitchy.

I like to think of ‘the internet’ as a collection of 4chan’s waiting to happen.

I don’t see that as being particularly homophilic.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

Now Cockney you can not compare T-Nation / TMUSCLE as being the norm for the internet. We are a whole different breed here.[/quote]

You obviously play no video games.

Try putting “Gay” in your Xbox Live profile. See how annoy those fuckers are.

[quote]Otep wrote:
I like to think of ‘the internet’ as a collection of 4chan’s waiting to happen.

I don’t see that as being particularly homophilic.[/quote]

He’s comparing it to the culture at large.

Gay marriage, for example, is 0-31 at the ballot boxes.

There is a lot of homophobia on the internet, but there’s a ton of homophilia, especially amongst the nerd set. You should see how much whining went down on Facebook about the passage of Prop 8.

Read the HuffPo or Daily Kos, for another example. Those sites are filled with the types of people the author is talking about.

Look at this thread on Slashdot:

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Otep wrote:
I like to think of ‘the internet’ as a collection of 4chan’s waiting to happen.

I don’t see that as being particularly homophilic.

He’s comparing it to the culture at large.

Gay marriage, for example, is 0-31 at the ballot boxes.

There is a lot of homophobia on the internet, but there’s a ton of homophilia, especially amongst the nerd set. You should see how much whining went down on Facebook about the passage of Prop 8.

Read the HuffPo or Daily Kos, for another example. Those sites are filled with the types of people the author is talking about.

Look at this thread on Slashdot:

[/quote]

I think the internet is just something that brings out the extremes and breaks down people’s normal barriers of manners.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
dmaddox wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
I disagree with the initial premise. I would say there is as much or more homophobia on the internet as anywhere else.

Now Cockney you can not compare T-Nation / TMUSCLE as being the norm for the internet. We are a whole different breed here.

You obviously play no video games.[/quote]

He’s too busy posting here and on the Guardian website to play video games.

[quote]
Try putting “Gay” in your Xbox Live profile. See how annoy those fuckers are. [/quote]