The Neighborhood Bully

you need to fix the post. it’s all gray, kiddo.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
I was being nice. But if you want me to commit: dickless and cowardly.[/quote]

How so? Because I didn’t specifically name names? Or because I asked the questions to begin with? Break that down.

[quote]I must not have a grasp on the word ‘troll’.

I guess not.[/quote]

Thanks for clarifying.

[quote]I see you don’t say whether you’re one of those people who likes him. If so, enlighten me. I’m an optimist. What are his redeeming qualities?

Yes, I like him. If nothing else, he is amusing. Oh, and he’s direct. He doesn’t pussyfoot around trying to make a point without actually making one. So he’s got that going for him.[/quote]

‘Amusing’ and makes points without making them. (?!?)
I like him already. I’m going right now and add him to my buddy list!

I don’t expect him to go anywhere. I expect him to make sense. And what’s the BFD with starting a thread about it? It isn’t the first time.

I think it’s pretty lame to compare anything on the internet to neighborhood bullying.

It’s also lame to criticize “bystanders” for not opening their mouth.

It’s even lamer to get worked up over this and try to create an ambiguous thread. If you have something to say, say it.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I think it’s pretty lame to compare anything on the internet to neighborhood bullying.

It’s even lamer to get worked up over this and try to create an ambiguous thread. If you have something to say, say it.[/quote]

Or get quilting.

[quote]malonetd wrote:

It’s even lamer to get worked up over this and try to create an ambiguous thread. If you have something to say, say it.[/quote]

There’s no ambiguity here.

You’ve got people in other threads saying, “Always do the right thing.” I did, because I didn’t like the behavior. You didn’t. Oh, well. I was soliciting opinions, and you gave yours. Thanks.

There is fuck all wrong with directness - shit, i am direct myself, and i respect the quality.

Prof X is one of the most direct, no BS posters here. If i say something he disagrees with, i’ll fucking know about it. But if he agrees - i’ll know.

Rainjack - that IS who we are talking about?!
Rainjack will disagree purely for the fight. For the confrontation. Purely to rattle cages… that in my mind is a troll.

Now i know he aint going anywhere, shit - hes been here way longer than most of us knew the place existed. That fact and his knowledge and experience would NORMALLY, in my mind, demand massive respect from ME at least - but i find it impossible to respect someone that will lie and make up rumours like a small female child - just to try to slander someone else - whether that is me or any of the ‘flavour of the month’.

I have called Jackie a bully - i would like to clear that up. It isnt that i FEEL bullied - it is that is exactly what he was trying to do. Thus, he is a bully. Except i cannot be bullied that easily - especially on the net.

Jack likes - LOVES to say he is mean, cold, cutting, straight shooting mo-fo, hell even the son of satan himself… however - while i suspect he has enjoyed that ‘cold/mean’ reputation some time ago, he has failed in the upkeep of said rep… and it has degraded into one of simply a wanker, a dick, an arsehole… or some other less ‘cold/mean’ moniker… one more sad than anything, and bordering on troll, as previously mentioned.

RJ has proved again and again (if anyone is so boring as to want to drudge through the countless posts of the past couple of days - i know i am not THAT interested) that he is running a personal vendetta, and with a PM i have recieved from the instigator of the tribunal nonsense, it is plain to see that he was actually the man behind the woman… but that is just my personal take on it, not stone cold fact.

Get a life? Thats right. This is an internet forum people, not school or some other sad and pathetic political dance! Jesus christ.

RJ - seriously, let it go… people come here to enjoy the practice of sharing knowledge and having a laugh - this shit isnt fun (although i have had a few laughs from it), and it is so not the point of this place.

I personally am bored with it - with you. I grow tired of you like an older brother does of his younger sibling, or a youngster of a yapping puppy… You have really belittled yourself into nothing more in my eyes - and i am pretty sure you didnt want that. I am not trying to ‘rattle your cage’ (god forbid), but i am pointing out that to continue is not the best plan. Its over man.

As for the ‘other’ shit - i will apologise. But please know - i never mentioned your name, there should have been no connection - YOU did that. I wasnt aware of the ‘situation’ at the time… but hell, whats done is done. Still, the apology stands.
While i personally have taken my business elsewhere, it is a good quality, decent price service… and i am not interested in really mentioning that anymore, neither one way or the other. I suggest you do the same - and these posts will fade into oblivion.

Maybe you should cut your losses as they are RJ, and let sleeping dogs lie…

Brook/JJ or whatever my name is…

[quote]5.0 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
And that’s just it. He’s so concerned about my behavior, and my language that he feels compelled to start a thread about it yet can’t seem to pull the log out of his own eye.

People know I am an asshole. I freely admit it. I use very salty language, and can be rather aggressive. If you are going to be offended by my posting style - then just ignore me.

But please - spare me the insult of hypocrisy when you are guilty of the exact same behavior, and start a thread bemoaning the way I post.

If the average person cannot see that the OP is a childish little girl - I have many, many posts I can quote from him engaging in the exact behavior he is so upset about.

The point is, I don’t get it. There’s is no doubt I am an emotional being. You make me angry, incensed even, with the stuff you put up. I stoop to your level with name calling, regrettably. But what does it mean when you call someone a cunt?

Use more descriptive words - some that paint a particular picture. When I call you a worthless dried up old windbag, well that paints a certain picture. But, cunt? A dirty, stinky, gaping, used up hole? A festering cauliflower looking cum dumpster? Again, what are you trying to say?

Cancer, I understand. You’re talking out your ass, but I get it. Go for more descriptive words of that nature. [/quote]

You make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Basically you are saying that the insults you hurl are better than the insults I hurl?

That is a complete deviation from your original ost in this thread.

Please go find the thread in which I wrote “festering cauliflower looking cum dumpster”, or “A dirty, stinky, gaping, used up hole”. I don’t think I have ever used those terms.

If you can’t understand what I am saying when I say it, then that would be your fault not mine. I have been accused of being many things, but vague is definitely not one of them.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
How so? Because I didn’t specifically name names?
[/quote]

Yes.

You’re welcome.

Please reread. He is direct. He says what he means. You don’t have to like it… I don’t care if you like it, and I’m sure as hell he doesn’t care if you do.

[quote]
I don’t expect him to go anywhere. I expect him to make sense. And what’s the BFD with starting a thread about it? It isn’t the first time. [/quote]

It isn’t a big deal. Just kind of silly and pointless.

5.0 and jj/Brook seem like stalkers to me.

We all know RJ is a douche. He even has his own thread. We like him anyway.

I suggest you boys get over it before I sic my quilting group on you.

[quote] Brook wrote:
There is fuck all wrong with directness - shit, i am direct myself, and i respect the quality.

Prof X is one of the most direct, no BS posters here. If i say something he disagrees with, i’ll fucking know about it. But if he agrees - i’ll know.

Rainjack - that IS who we are talking about?!
Rainjack will disagree purely for the fight. For the confrontation. Purely to rattle cages… that in my mind is a troll.

Now i know he aint going anywhere, shit - hes been here way longer than most of us knew the place existed. That fact and his knowledge and experience would NORMALLY, in my mind, demand massive respect from ME at least - but i find it impossible to respect someone that will lie and make up rumours like a small female child - just to try to slander someone else - whether that is me or any of the ‘flavour of the month’.

I have called Jackie a bully - i would like to clear that up. It isnt that i FEEL bullied - it is that is exactly what he was trying to do. Thus, he is a bully. Except i cannot be bullied that easily - especially on the net.

Jack likes - LOVES to say he is mean, cold, cutting, straight shooting mo-fo, hell even the son of satan himself… however - while i suspect he has enjoyed that ‘cold/mean’ reputation some time ago, he has failed in the upkeep of said rep… and it has degraded into one of simply a wanker, a dick, an arsehole… or some other less ‘cold/mean’ moniker… one more sad than anything, and bordering on troll, as previously mentioned.

RJ has proved again and again (if anyone is so boring as to want to drudge through the countless posts of the past couple of days - i know i am not THAT interested) that he is running a personal vendetta, and with a PM i have recieved from the instigator of the tribunal nonsense, it is plain to see that he was actually the man behind the woman… but that is just my personal take on it, not stone cold fact.

Get a life? Thats right. This is an internet forum people, not school or some other sad and pathetic political dance! Jesus christ.

RJ - seriously, let it go… people come here to enjoy the practice of sharing knowledge and having a laugh - this shit isnt fun (although i have had a few laughs from it), and it is so not the point of this place.

I personally am bored with it - with you. I grow tired of you like an older brother does of his younger sibling, or a youngster of a yapping puppy… You have really belittled yourself into nothing more in my eyes - and i am pretty sure you didnt want that. I am not trying to ‘rattle your cage’ (god forbid), but i am pointing out that to continue is not the best plan. Its over man.

As for the ‘other’ shit - i will apologise. But please know - i never mentioned your name, there should have been no connection - YOU did that. I wasnt aware of the ‘situation’ at the time… but hell, whats done is done. Still, the apology stands.
While i personally have taken my business elsewhere, it is a good quality, decent price service… and i am not interested in really mentioning that anymore, neither one way or the other. I suggest you do the same - and these posts will fade into oblivion.

Maybe you should cut your losses as they are RJ, and let sleeping dogs lie…

Brook/JJ or whatever my name is…[/quote]

Either say something or shut the fuck up. You are rambling. GO back to the steroid forum. ITZ needs another blow job.

You are a classless fuck. And that is becoming more and more apparent to members here every time you post.

Any apology from you will be treated like the rest of your words: Empty, bloviated lies.

Wow, what a wash.

I see I walk this road alone.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
malonetd wrote:

It’s even lamer to get worked up over this and try to create an ambiguous thread. If you have something to say, say it.

There’s no ambiguity here.

You’ve got people in other threads saying, “Always do the right thing.” I did, because I didn’t like the behavior. You didn’t. Oh, well. I was soliciting opinions, and you gave yours. Thanks.

[/quote]

Are you serious? If this thread was about RJ, then why not say it in the first place. His name is no where to be found in the opening post.

And “Do the right thing”? Please…

Because I don’t come to the rescue of someone getting yelled at on the internet, I’m not doing the right thing? You gotta be fucking kidding. Either that or you’re in high school. If typed words on a computer screen hurt someone that bad, me “standing up” for them isn’t going to help much.

Do the right thing?

You see, I “do the right thing” in real life. I don’t need to pretend to be an online hero or whatever you think you are. This is the fucking internet and you claim to “do the right thing.”

You’re lost.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Wow, what a wash.

I see I walk this road alone.[/quote]

What road? You have your ass buddy in here. Isn’t that enough for you? Or were you looking for support from people with a fucking brain?

You started this shit, don’t start feeling sorry for yourself because of it. Self-pity is pathetic when displayed publicly.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Nothing of any intellect, reason or point.[/quote]

you crack me up fat man.

[quote] Brook wrote:

[/quote]

That is just a stone-cold fucking lie. I never claimed to get a PM from anyone. That was someone else. I had nothing whatsoever to do with starting the tribunal.

Get your facts together you before you start hurling accusations you stupid motherfucker.

Rainjack is here for my amusement.

Thank you.

This thread is retarded.

Many of us here are not weak in our everyday lives.

I am a pretty aggressive person…EVERYWHERE. Most of the people I know who are really serious about lifting happen to be similar for the most part. This is not the forum for, “he was a meanie and hurt my feelings”.

Expect for your ideas to be challenged directly. Expect for us not to sugar coat it.

If some teenager logs on and starts going on about “insulin sensitivity” before they even understand how much food they need to eat everyday, they will be told to get their head out of their ass in the most direct way possible.

This is not “bullying” and, frankly, to even use that word here is about as weak as you can get.

I am not for just making fun of people for no reason, but this act some of you have going on like we need to be responding as if the goal is to sleep with the other person may need to find a different forum.

There has to be an estrogenic forum that meets those standards somewhere.

5.0, this was a completely ball-less way to call someone out, hypocritical in its delivery, and completely pointless, unless your point was to show that you are able to be ball-less, hypocritical, and pointless.

Yes, you are alone on this.

Are you happy now?

[quote]malonetd wrote:

You’re lost.[/quote]

…then he has lots of company. This site must pop up no matter what you type into google.

[quote]Christine wrote:

Rainjack is here for my amusement.

Thank you.[/quote]

I thought I was here for your enjoyment. Unless you mean amusement in a “Holy shit, I wanna go on that ride again” sort of way.