Are people ready for this yet?
1) Things have already gotten so bad that Americans will literally trample one another just to get on a waiting list for rental assistance vouchers.
2) Almost every measurement of consumer confidence is going down.
3) According to Gallup, the percentage of Americans that lack confidence in U.S. banks is now at an all-time high of 36%.
4) According to one recent poll, 39 percent of Americans believe that the U.S. economy has now entered a â??permanent declineâ??.
5) Another recent survey found that 48 percent of Americans believe that it is likely that another great Depression will begin within the next 12 months.
6) According to a brand new Reuters/Ipsos poll, 63 percent of Americans believe that the nation is on the wrong track. That figure is three percent higher than it was last month.
Is this the end of the America we knew? Are we the next National Socialist state?