The Muslim Holocaust

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Murder is murder and to justify it as “a matter of national security” is as equally evil as when it is committed in the name of Jesus or Allah.[/quote]

Point.

Americans love to scream that two thousand people died on 9/11. But point out that 100,000 people died as a result of America’s military actions, and all you’ll hear are justifications.

Before any idiots pipe up, no, its not a matter of having the same visceral sensation of a neighbor dying and a person halfway around the world. It’s a matter of understanding that your particular sensation has nothing to do with the value of human life.[/quote]

First, America is not the only country involved in either place. In both places there was a coalition in place.
[/quote]

Wow I somehow missed the part where I claimed only America was in either place.

Irrelevant.

You said “…100,000 people died as a result of America’s military actions…”, the singling out of the U.S. with out the mention of others leads one to believe that you single the U.S. out.
War is ugly and it always will be. There seldom is a proper reason for people to die over it, but it happens. Taking an ideological stance on the matter doesn’t make it less ugly or less likely to happen.
It’s easy to criticize, but what are the alternatives?

I see a president with all kinds of ideology walking into the role, looking like based on the information he receives, we had to increase troop presence in Afghanistan and bomb Libya.

I would say with out knowing for sure, there probably isn’t much choice if a peacnik like obama, is bombing the shit out of places, keeping Gitmo open for business, etc. [/quote]

Americans die = THIS IS TRAGIC! WE NEED JUSTICE!

Brown people die = eh. If you wanna make an omlette, gotta break some eggs. It sucks but, hey, thats war.

Brown people apply above “eh” logic to the deaths of Americans = THEY HATE US FOR MERELY EXISTING! THEY HATE FREEDOM![/quote]

How do you know they are brown?

So, what’s your alternative? How do you deal with it?

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Murder is murder and to justify it as “a matter of national security” is as equally evil as when it is committed in the name of Jesus or Allah.[/quote]

Point.

Americans love to scream that two thousand people died on 9/11. But point out that 100,000 people died as a result of America’s military actions, and all you’ll hear are justifications.

Before any idiots pipe up, no, its not a matter of having the same visceral sensation of a neighbor dying and a person halfway around the world. It’s a matter of understanding that your particular sensation has nothing to do with the value of human life.[/quote]

First, America is not the only country involved in either place. In both places there was a coalition in place.
[/quote]

Wow I somehow missed the part where I claimed only America was in either place.

Irrelevant.

You said “…100,000 people died as a result of America’s military actions…”, the singling out of the U.S. with out the mention of others leads one to believe that you single the U.S. out.
War is ugly and it always will be. There seldom is a proper reason for people to die over it, but it happens. Taking an ideological stance on the matter doesn’t make it less ugly or less likely to happen.
It’s easy to criticize, but what are the alternatives?

I see a president with all kinds of ideology walking into the role, looking like based on the information he receives, we had to increase troop presence in Afghanistan and bomb Libya.

I would say with out knowing for sure, there probably isn’t much choice if a peacnik like obama, is bombing the shit out of places, keeping Gitmo open for business, etc. [/quote]

Americans die = THIS IS TRAGIC! WE NEED JUSTICE!

Brown people die = eh. If you wanna make an omlette, gotta break some eggs. It sucks but, hey, thats war.

Brown people apply above “eh” logic to the deaths of Americans = THEY HATE US FOR MERELY EXISTING! THEY HATE FREEDOM![/quote]

How do you know they are brown?

So, what’s your alternative? How do you deal with it?[/quote]

We’ll continue when you admit that the death of every innocent person as a result of America’s interests is equal to the death of every innoncent American as a result of the political, religious, or social interests of any other group (yes, this includes “terrorists”).

When innocent people die for ANY cause, it’s wrong. I’m not ok with your “Well, its wrong when they do it, but if we do it, its not so bad” mentality on the subject.

Pat - do you ever consider that maybe the “terrorists” dont “hate us for merely existing”, but instead see the victims of terrorism as “collateral damage”? That they see what they’re doing as a “war” and using the same logic that “War is ugly and it always will be. There seldom is a proper reason for people to die over it, but it happens.”?

Wouldn’t you be a little upset to hear someone say that exact thing about American deaths?

Pat - do you ever consider that maybe the “terrorists” dont “hate us for merely existing”, but instead see the victims of terrorism as “collateral damage”? That they see what they’re doing as a “war” and using the same logic that “War is ugly and it always will be. There seldom is a proper reason for people to die over it, but it happens.”?

Wouldn’t you be a little upset to hear someone say that exact thing about American deaths?[/quote]

LOL @ the targeting of civilians being “collateral”.

“Collateral damage is damage that is unintended or incidental to the intended outcome”

Wouldn’t you be a little upset to hear someone say that exact thing about American deaths?[/quote]

I would perhaps consider it if they didn’t make it perfectly clear that they intend to run our streets red with our blood so long as they live. And that only muslim collateral damage sad, but necessary. Please tell me you have heard this before? It cannot be news. These are based off of direct quotes. They’ve made it clear they don’t care who dies. See Yemen, Tanzania, Sudan, Nairobi, etc. More Africans died in those attacks than Americans.
9/11 was not the first attack. 1992, first WTC bombing, USS Cole, afore mentioned embassy bombings, 9/11, more embassy bombings, etc.
We let all of that ride until 9/11. How many more times were we going to allow attacks? 9/11 was part of a pattern.

You didn’t answer my question. How would you handle it differently? I don’t want innocent lives to get lost and no they are not less important than anybody else, but how do you solve a problem like this?

Further, there was plenty of cheering at the attacks and the deaths of Americans by those people. No, I am not surprise, but I am not offended either, I just know better than to book a vacation there…

Ishinator:

The kill team was a group of men operating independently from official duties. They will be held accountable.

Regarding enhanced interrogation in “Nazi America”
“The Obama administration in 2009 concluded that the techniques amount to torture and prohibited their use.”

Their are good underlying points to your posts but you are not posting credible sources.

Comparing American government (as tragically misguided as our foreign policy has been) to the Nazi regime is a couple of orders of magnitude inaccurate.

[quote]pat wrote:
You didn’t answer my question. How would you handle it differently? I don’t want innocent lives to get lost and no they are not less important than anybody else, but how do you solve a problem like this?

[/quote]

First I’d get everyone to put down the sophmoric “Evildoer who hates freedom” nonsense and understand the issue as a complex combination of social, religious, political, psychological and cultural issues. Then, I’d admit that there is no way to “solve” the problem - there is no way to permanently rid the world of “terrorism”. If I could snap my fingers and make everyone who is considering a terroristic action drop dead, it still wouldn’t prevent more attacks in ten, twenty, or fifty years.

So I’d look at the conditions that lead to terrorism, in particular to the US being targeted.

Then, I’d look for ways to connect with Muslims who are equally against terrorism - hint, invading and occupying countries is a good way to turn them against us.

[quote]pat wrote:

[/quote]

First I’d get everyone to put down the sophmoric “Evildoer who hates freedom” nonsense and understand the issue as a complex combination of social, religious, political, psychological and cultural issues. Then, I’d admit that there is no way to “solve” the problem - there is no way to permanently rid the world of “terrorism”. If I could snap my fingers and make everyone who is considering a terroristic action drop dead, it still wouldn’t prevent more attacks in ten, twenty, or fifty years.

So I’d look at the conditions that lead to terrorism, in particular to the US being targeted.

Then, I’d look for ways to connect with Muslims who are equally against terrorism - hint, invading and occupying countries is a good way to turn them against us.

[/quote]

So, you would “look for ways” as a solution.

In that whole post at no point did you come close to anything resembling an answer to the question.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

In that whole post at no point did you come close to anything resembling an answer to the question.[/quote]

I’m getting bored with you following me around these threads like a puppy.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

In that whole post at no point did you come close to anything resembling an answer to the question.[/quote]

I’m getting bored with you following me around these threads like a puppy.[/quote]

Not following you. I read these threads with or without you. You just happen to be the low hanging fruit. But, this sure was a good rebuttal of my points.

Mohammed himself was a murderer and pederast. It is a cornerstone of the religion. Those that claim it isn’t are ill-informed or liars.

[quote]Big Banana wrote:
Mohammed himself was a murderer and pederast( have you any evidnece for this? ). It is a cornerstone of the religion. Those that claim it isn’t are ill-informed or liars.[/quote]

much like alexander the great( if we switch out pederast with gay ), does that mean
that this is the cornerstone of greec culture?

ps. I know alexander was originally from macedonia, but he is part of the greec culture.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:
Mohammed himself was a murderer and pederast( have you any evidnece for this? ). It is a cornerstone of the religion. Those that claim it isn’t are ill-informed or liars.[/quote]

much like alexander the great( if we switch out pederast with gay ), does that mean
that this is the cornerstone of greek culture?

[/quote]

I don’t know.

Do Greeks worship him as the ideal, and as a messenger from God? Are his words considered to be those of God? Do the Greeks believe that if you disagree with or criticize him, then you should be put to death? Have the Greeks fought wars and otherwise killed all over the world in his name, and do they continue to do this even now? Do his thinking and behavior inform pretty much every single last aspect of Greek culture?

Hmmmm. Your question is sure tough to answer… [/quote]

It was a retorical question to show the stupidity of big bananas post.

1. Big bananas`s claim that he was a pedophil I have ever heard of and would like to see some evidence for that.

2. yes he was a murderer, but so is every conquerer in the history of man, alex the great was perhaps a bad example, but lets take napoleon. Does the fact that napoleon was a murderer( conquerer ) make murder the cornerstone of republicanism. is that better for you.

3. Islam is a religion and the cornerstone of that religion is submission to god. pretty much the same as christianity. This does not change the fact that the arabs created a empire in 600-700 after christ, but it doesnt explain the faith of the average muslim guy or gal.

conclusion: his statement was pure ignorant hatred, something you expect from a nazi or someone equally dumb.

:smiley:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

that this is the cornerstone of greek culture?

[/quote]

I don’t know.

Do Greeks worship him as the ideal, and as a messenger from God? Are his words considered to be those of God? Do the Greeks believe that if you disagree with or criticize him, then you should be put to death? Have the Greeks fought wars and otherwise killed all over the world in his name, and do they continue to do this even now? Do his thinking and behavior inform pretty much every single last aspect of Greek culture?

Hmmmm. Your question is sure tough to answer… [/quote]

It was a retorical question to show the stupidity of big bananas post.

1. Big bananas`s claim that he was a pedophil I have ever heard of and would like to see some evidence for that.

2. yes he was a murderer, but so is every conquerer in the history of man, alex the great was perhaps a bad example, but lets take napoleon. Does the fact that napoleon was a murderer( conquerer ) make murder the cornerstone of republicanism. is that better for you.

3. Islam is a religion and the cornerstone of that religion is submission to god. pretty much the same as christianity. This does not change the fact that the arabs created a empire in 600-700 after christ, but it doesnt explain the faith of the average muslim guy or gal.

conclusion: his statement was pure ignorant hatred, something you expect from a nazi or someone equally dumb.

:D[/quote]

I take exception to your use of napoleon in association with the concept of a republic. Wasn’t he pretty much a dictator with a puppet government? Otherwise I get your point.

Take issue with specific numbers and semantics, but anyone who takes issue with the general condemnation of the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of civilians, whether they be Muslim or Christian or Jewish or Atheist, is a fucking pig.

Many innocent people have died as a result (either direct or due to sectarian violence precipitated by the invasions) of American military action in the Middle East. These losses are no more or less tragic than the senseless slaughter that came to our shores on September 11.

If you think life lived under one flag is intrinsically more valuable than life lived under another, then fuck you.

By the way there is compelling evidence that Mohammad’s favorite wife was 9 years old at the time of their marriage.

In historical context, not out of the ordinary. Today however, not cool.

[quote]Big Banana wrote:
Mohammed himself was a murderer and pederast. It is a cornerstone of the religion. Those that claim it isn’t are ill-informed or liars.[/quote]

Pederasty is by definition homosexual. I’m assuming you’re referring to his relationship with Aisha, who was female.

Oh, and those “terrorist attacks” wouldn’t be happening if those “coalitions” weren’t there.[/quote]

Bullshit, they kill infidels for virgins. As long as there are infidels there were be these ‘terrorist attacks.’