The Muslim Brotherhood Project pts 1 and 2

For those who wish to know exactly how CAIR and others are orchestrating their takeover of USA.
100 years plan.

part 1
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=4476

part 2
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=4475

Summary please?

doesn’t mention CAIR in either part

Sort of like a “protocols of zion” for Muslims.

Interesting.

[quote]'nuffsaid wrote:
For those who wish to know exactly how CAIR and others are orchestrating their takeover of USA.
100 years plan.

[/quote]

[quote]zahmad wrote:
doesn’t mention CAIR in either part[/quote]

Something confusing about that?

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]'nuffsaid wrote:
100 years plan.

[/quote]

[quote]zahmad wrote:

Something confusing about that?[/quote]

If you are addressing me, no.

But who cares what organization is responsible.

The link points out some pretty scary stuff in the Muslim community, whether it’s CAIR or someone else. [/quote]

Because it’s slander. CAIR is a civil rights organization.

Hey Zahmad why don’t you gtfo. Find your own forum with your people of your own specie. You are not going to convince anyone here of anything about your middle-age mentality. Are you paid by a muslim organisation to do this propaganda or do you do it for fun?

Either way you are now on ignore.

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]'nuffsaid wrote:
100 years plan.

[/quote]

[quote]zahmad wrote:

The link points out some pretty scary stuff in the Muslim community, whether it’s CAIR or someone else. [/quote]

Because it’s slander. CAIR is a civil rights organization.[/quote]

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here. We should ignore multiple investigations that have proven CAIR supports Hamas, Hezbollah and Al-Qaeda. We should ignore the multiple CAIR officials that have been arrested of various terrorism charges. We should just believe Zahmad because he says so.

Ah, I wondered, I guess it will be Muslims then, the Latinos are safe.

If you gentlemen could start posting in German, it would be so much more authentic.

[quote]orion wrote:

If you gentlemen could start posting in German, it would be so much more authentic. [/quote]

Yes, because everyone knows that opposing terrorism is racist.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]'nuffsaid wrote:
100 years plan.

[/quote]

[quote]zahmad wrote:

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here. We should ignore multiple investigations that have proven CAIR supports Hamas, Hezbollah and Al-Qaeda. We should ignore the multiple CAIR officials that have been arrested of various terrorism charges. We should just believe Zahmad because he says so.
[/quote]

How about because law enforcement says so, and there is no real evidence?

http://www.cair.com/Portals/0/pdf/Dispelling_Rumors_about_CAIR.pdf

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]'nuffsaid wrote:
100 years plan.

[/quote]

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[/quote]

http://www.cair.com/Portals/0/pdf/Dispelling_Rumors_about_CAIR.pdf[/quote]

[quote]zahmad wrote:

CAIR certainly claims to be a civil rights organization.

But according to a federal court ruling unsealed recently, CAIR has been involved in "“a conspiracy to support Hamas,” a federally designated terrorist group that has murdered at least 17 Americans and injured more than 100 U.S. citizens.

The 20-page order, signed by U.S. District Judge Jorge A. Solis, cites “ample evidence” that CAIR participated in a “criminal conspiracy” led by the Holy Land Foundation, Hamas’s main fundraising arm in the U.S. As a result, the judge refused CAIR’s request to strike its name from documents listing it as an unindicted co-conspirator in the case.

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[quote]'nuffsaid wrote:
100 years plan.

[/quote]

[quote]zahmad wrote:

[/quote]

http://www.cair.com/Portals/0/pdf/Dispelling_Rumors_about_CAIR.pdf[/quote]

[/quote]

In August 2007 Newsweek reported, “According to one senior law-enforcement official (who asked not to be named talking about an ongoing case), the listing of ISNA, CAIR and other groups as â “unindicted co-conspiratorsâ” was largely a tactical move by the government.” (Newsweek, 8/08/2007) A June 2008 ACLU press release also reports, “The prosecutor also acknowledged that the public labeling was simply a ‘legal tactic’ intended to allow the government to introduce hearsay evidence against HLF later at trial.”

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

If you gentlemen could start posting in German, it would be so much more authentic. [/quote]

Yes, because everyone knows that opposing terrorism is racist.[/quote]

No, but if you want to work yourself into more of a hysteria in order to do and accept all kinds of stupid shit, you might as well give a nod to the undisputed masters of mass manipulation.

Newsweak never met a terrorist killer that it didn’t like.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]zahmad wrote:

CAIR certainly claims to be a civil rights organization.

But according to a federal court ruling unsealed recently, CAIR has been involved in "“a conspiracy to support Hamas,” a federally designated terrorist group that has murdered at least 17 Americans and injured more than 100 U.S. citizens.

The 20-page order, signed by U.S. District Judge Jorge A. Solis, cites “ample evidence” that CAIR participated in a “criminal conspiracy” led by the Holy Land Foundation, Hamas’s main fundraising arm in the U.S. As a result, the judge refused CAIR’s request to strike its name from documents listing it as an unindicted co-conspirator in the case.

http://www.wnd.com/files/1425.pdf[/quote]

So?

Between all the IRA, Iran Contra and PJAK supporters they will fit right in.