The Mother of All Smith Machines

I’d much rather just have a Mono-Rack.

I like this comment: [quote]im oly 16 year old i been work out now n i have only simple quiptment!! i wana try usin bowflex this summer!! i cnt want toburn my muscle n get six pack [/quote].

Looks like an interesting machine. I’d like to see it in person, though.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:

I’d much rather just have a Mono-Rack. [/quote]

Boner.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
FightingScott wrote:

I’d much rather just have a Mono-Rack.

Boner.[/quote]

Please tell me that’s a Mono-Rack Boner

I find the use of counterweights pretty cool.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
esk221 wrote:
FightingScott wrote:

I’d much rather just have a Mono-Rack.

Boner.

Please tell me that’s a Mono-Rack Boner[/quote]

Of course it is. Don’t flatter yourself!

[quote]FightingScott wrote:

I’d much rather just have a Mono-Rack.

Boner.

Please tell me that’s a Mono-Rack Boner[/quote]

Thats one nice piece of equipment.

Just to be clear, this is what I was talking about when I said mother of all smith machines.

The Mono-Rack is the mother of all power racks and monolifts. It is das Uber-Rack.

But this Titan Smith Machine is still pretty impressive and looks solid.

Something about that vid gave me a headache

The guy is squatting a 5 on each side…

I guess if I had the space this might be one of the better options, but I’d still rather just keep going to the gym.

[quote]supabeast wrote:
I guess if I had the space this might be one of the better options, but I’d still rather just keep going to the gym. [/quote]

I think the main deterrent besides size is the price that this thing probably costs. It looks solid. Even if you don’t like smith machines, you can still rig this thing up to do almost every machine exercise ever. But they don’t even tell you how much this machine is. I bet it’s $15,000 at the very least.

If someone gave it to me or I won one, I’d be super pumped because I’d have a Half Rack for every Barbell Move I ever wanted to do and I’d have a bunch of machines.

But even if I were super-rich, I’d just spend my money on a really nice, normal full rack.

Lord thunderin’ Jesus that thing is freakin’ awesome!

If it can also make me a grill cheese sandwich and pinch hit for my girl friend when she’s outta town, I’m in.

Did anyone else see what I saw in the first video?

The guy did a shrug and majorly rotated his shoulders while doing it. Terrible.

[quote]tw0scoops2 wrote:
Did anyone else see what I saw in the first video?

The guy did a shrug and majorly rotated his shoulders while doing it. Terrible.[/quote]

He was Jersey Rollin for sure.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:

I’d much rather just have a Mono-Rack.

[/quote]

holy shit.

I found this on the T1
www.johnstonefitness.com/php/titan_review.php

My initial impression is that this thing is bad as hell. I admit I’ve never heard of it before this thread. I found it for sale brand new with all options for 5400 bucks which ain’t bad at all even without plates. I like it. No money or space for it, but I like it a lot.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
My initial impression is that this thing is bad as hell. I admit I’ve never heard of it before this thread. I found it for sale brand new with all options for 5400 bucks which ain’t bad at all even without plates. I like it. No money or space for it, but I like it a lot.[/quote]

I actually think 5400 is too little. I’d like to try it out or see it in gyms. If you’re gonna buy a smith machine, buy a cool one, right?