The Most Obnoxious College Fans!

West Virginia - bar none

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
All penn state fans, alumni, former football players, current gym owner/presonal trainers are assholes.[/quote]

Nicely done, you ass. You’re just upset I won’t show you any pictures of my wife.

Anyway, I don’t care if they’re ranked #1 or #300, Michigan Wolverine football fans are the biggest bunch of assholes I’ve ever encountered.

Ohio State fans never seemed that bad to me.

And anyone who says anything negative about Nebraska fans is out of their fucking mind. I’ve never been treated so cordially by an opposing fan-base in my entire life. They’re a class act.

[quote]mikren wrote:
West Virginia - bar none[/quote]

Hey! I go there. And yeah our fans are bad. We routinely get flicked off by oppossing teams.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Any school where the general school population uses the work “yall.”[/quote]

So those of us who use the WORD “yall” are still ok?

[quote]4est wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Any school where the general school population uses the work “yall.”

So those of us who use the WORD “yall” are still ok?[/quote]

Yes, just because you’re obnoxious sports fans doesnt mean you’re bad people. You’re not Canadian or anything.

NOTRE DAME!!!

I hate those bastages!!!

GO BLUE!

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

Anyway, I don’t care if they’re ranked #1 or #300, Michigan Wolverine football fans are the biggest bunch of assholes I’ve ever encountered.

[/quote]

I think we can all agree to hate Michigan and go about our lives.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
All penn state fans, alumni, former football players, current gym owner/presonal trainers are assholes.

Nicely done, you ass. You’re just upset I won’t show you any pictures of my wife.

Ohio State fans never seemed that bad to me.

And anyone who says anything negative about Nebraska fans is out of their fucking mind. I’ve never been treated so cordially by an opposing fan-base in my entire life. They’re a class act.[/quote]

Agreed we played them in 02 and 03. They were very loud but classy.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Any school where the general school population uses the work “yall.”[/quote]

WORK “yall”, huh? Oh, smell the irony.

My vote goes for Tennessee.

Miami. Low class team and fans.

“Yeah!!! We beat the FU*K out of 0-7 FIU! We got our strut back! We’re freakin’ tough. We’ll jump on your logo. Our team is bad-ass!”

What a bunch of ass-clowns.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
4est wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Any school where the general school population uses the work “yall.”

So those of us who use the WORD “yall” are still ok?

Yes, just because you’re obnoxious sports fans doesnt mean you’re bad people. You’re not Canadian or anything.[/quote]

Easy there.

[quote]sjmcconnell wrote:
My vote goes for Tennessee. [/quote]

Tennessee is up there

But hands down it is LSU
That is a vicious and nasty crowd.
Saturday night in Baton Rouge is the last place a visiting fan wants to be.

Duke (hoops), Georgetown & UMass (Lax), West Virginia (football), Virginia (just for their sheer arrogance).

DB

[quote]obatiger11 wrote:
The biggest, rudest, most obnoxious group of white trash fans is UGA—HANDS DOWN!!![/quote]

Agreed. And them fucking Bama fans.

[quote]nolecat wrote:
sjmcconnell wrote:
My vote goes for Tennessee.

Tennessee is up there

But hands down it is LSU
That is a vicious and nasty crowd.
Saturday night in Baton Rouge is the last place a visiting fan wants to be.

[/quote]

Only if you’re Bama or Florida. Especially Bama. or Auburn. Or Georgia as a matter of fact.

TIGER-BAIT!!!

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
Can be football or basketball.

I went to a Big East school. I won’t name it, but the fans could be nasty.

But in my travels I have encountered fans so obnoxious, so blind to reality and lacking in proper perspective that - in my view - the title of ‘Most Obnoxious Fans’ can be awarded and is undisputed. And they are fans of…

Wherever Hack Wilson went. BTW, Ohio State rules.[/quote]

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
All penn state fans, alumni, former football players, current gym owner/presonal trainers are assholes.

…[/quote]

I should have known you were busting on Bauer!! Good one.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

I think we can all agree to hate Michigan and go about our lives.[/quote]

I guess if i was stuck livin in OHIO id be irrational too.

OSU has a beating on schedule, they’ll get it too.

BTW, WTH is a buckeye?!?!?!?

GO BLUE!!!