The Most Obnoxious College Fans!

Can be football or basketball.

I went to a Big East school. I won’t name it, but the fans could be nasty.

But in my travels I have encountered fans so obnoxious, so blind to reality and lacking in proper perspective that - in my view - the title of ‘Most Obnoxious Fans’ can be awarded and is undisputed. And they are fans of…

THE…Ohio State University.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:

But in my travels I have encountered fans so obnoxious, so blind to reality and lacking in proper perspective that - in my view - the title of ‘Most Obnoxious Fans’ can be awarded and is undisputed. And they are fans of…

THE…Ohio State University.[/quote]

It’s OK to be jealous. It’s funny how whatever team is ranked number 1 at any given time, everyone accuses them of being obnoxious, arrogant, overrated pricks. I’m sorry that your team probably blows ass this year buddy, go get them next year.

Clearly you’ve yet to hang around a bunch of University of Iowa Hawkeye fans.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:

THE…Ohio State University.[/quote]

When you win like the Buckeyes do, who needs a proper perspective?

[quote]conorh wrote:
Clearly you’ve yet to hang around a bunch of University of Iowa Hawkeye fans.[/quote]

Pretty much all of the Big 10 is the same. If you are heading into somebody else’s house you’d better watch your back!

The University of Oklahoma has really bad fans. Almost none of them actually went to college they are usually just toothless, corn-dog eating, hawaiin punch drinking rednecks, and they only support the team when it is doing well. If they lose one game a year the fans will put FOR SALE signs in the Coach’s yard. They are easily the worst fans I have witnessed. The actual students at OU are pretty decent fans though.

As a side note Nebraska has GOOD fans in my experience.

All penn state fans, alumni, former football players, current gym owner/presonal trainers are assholes.

Any school where the general school population uses the work “yall.”

Or Nebraska fans. They’re annoying even this year when Nebraska sucks balls; in good years they’re insufferable.

Having been in the military I have meet many diffrent fans and the worst, by any standard, are fargin’ Husker Fans. Husker Nation! Go big Red! Bullcrap.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Any school where the general school population uses the work “yall.”[/quote]

SEC Baby!

For basketball it’s Duke fans. Hands down.

The biggest, rudest, most obnoxious group of white trash fans is UGA—HANDS DOWN!!!

Everyone just pisses you off, huh Hack?

Maybe you should just stay inside your 450,000 dollar house and let us cretins stay out here and throw batteries at each other. Wouldn’t want to make you mad again.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
All penn state fans, alumni, former football players, current gym owner/presonal trainers are assholes.[/quote]

I have to disagree with this. I live in the heart of Penn State country. I did not attend Penn State and I don’t really root for them in any way but I have to say there are a lot of quality people that have the misfortune of having attended that school and being fans of it’s athletic programs.

Texas Tech

[quote]obatiger11 wrote:
The biggest, rudest, most obnoxious group of white trash fans is UGA—HANDS DOWN!!![/quote]

co-sign

anywhere i go all i hear is “WOOOOOO GO DAWGS WOOOOO!!!”

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
All penn state fans, alumni, former football players, current gym owner/presonal trainers are assholes.[/quote]

All i can say is that I wouldn’t want to play in happy valley. You may not like them but their fans give them a huge home field advantage. I agree Dukies are the worst for basketball though.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Everyone just pisses you off, huh Hack?

Maybe you should just stay inside your 450,000 dollar house and let us cretins stay out here and throw batteries at each other. Wouldn’t want to make you mad again.[/quote]

BWWAAAAAAAHHHAHAAHHAHAHA…

wipes tear

Oh yea…BYU fans suck.

[quote]obatiger11 wrote:
The biggest, rudest, most obnoxious group of white trash fans is UGA—HANDS DOWN!!![/quote]

What, you’re not for 'dem Dawgs? I am living in Savannah now, which is probably 4 hours away from Athens and the people here are batshit crazy for UGA. The politicians end their campaign ads with “…and I’m for 'dem Dawgs!”