The Most Interesting Man in the World

sorry Tamale.

would never shine you on.

got plans for the weekend?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
bored…at work. got alot to do and no inspiration to do it. waiting for 4pm

hows the training going? you hitting it hard?[/quote]

I know the feeling all too well…

I’M HITTING IT HAAAAARD BABY!!! OHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Actually, i’m working around a couple of pinched nerves in my trap/neck/shoulders and a testy lower back. I’ll get there eventually.

How about you?

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
hi hungry.

[/quote]

What, no hello for me, Edgy? You were alone, and I said hi, and you just ignored me … I feel so left out :frowning:

Hi hungry! :)[/quote]

What’s goin on, Tamale?

Still playing with the boys, eh?

ZZ Top concert as good as I think it was?

changed up my training bout 3 weeks ago. getting some results again. I lost that 10lbs of bf, but lost some strengh too, so working on getting some strength back. all in all, going good.

sucks bout the neck, I had that too for a while, but am convinced that what I had was stress!

what’re your goals?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
changed up my training bout 3 weeks ago. getting some results again. I lost that 10lbs of bf, but lost some strengh too, so working on getting some strength back. all in all, going good.

sucks bout the neck, I had that too for a while, but am convinced that what I had was stress!

what’re your goals?
[/quote]

That’s good! Especially for us older guys:)

Stress, over use, not enough food or rest all contribute to it… I have to be smart with it or else…

My goals at the moment are to get into the gym at least 5 times a week. I do workout every day, but only for 30 to 45 minutes a day at home, with very limited equipment.

Other than that, I want to start getting my strenght and thickness back, especially, my legs. I haven’t done anything for them in the last 12 years. I tore my quad a couple of years ago and it’s not up to full strength…which is my fault.

It’s time to eat!!!

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:
Hey Greeny!!! There you are, girl :slight_smile: We’ve been waitin’ on you… how have you been? Pull up a barstool and have a shot with me :smiley: And put down that smokin’ tranq gun for a little bit… your big ass tiger is taking a nap now lol.[/quote]

Doing pretty good actually. Got my class presentation tonight, then next week is finals. Work’s been sucking because we had a huge ass group check in and most of them are international and don’t speak English and will probably leave bed bugs when they check out. One of my fave managers is leaving on Friday.

How are you doing?[/quote]

Well, that sucks about work and eww @ the bed bugs lol. I’m sure your class presentation was awesome :slight_smile:

I’m doing great, thanks for asking. There’s a big festival in town this week, so I actually went out twice already this week and was hurting at work the next day damnit… actually took it easy last night, because tonight is another big night at the festival. I get to run into a lot of my friends, and we’ll all be drinking, dancing and watching a concert again. So much fun!!

Good luck on your finals next week!! When finals are over, I guess you have something very exciting to look forward to :slight_smile:

^Take me with you. Even if you have to short leash me.

[quote]print wrote:
^Take me with you. Even if you have to short leash me.[/quote]

But OF COURSE, Print!!! You’re always welcome to come with me, and you can wear any leash your little heart desires. Or you can just go naked. Your call. :slight_smile:

^If I’m naked, than most certainly I’ll come with you.

^ If you’re naked, you have no choice, hunny (did I mention I’m the boss?) hehe

Noticing that HT did not answer the questions in his previous post and wonders if HT has something to hide

HMPH!!

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:
^ If you’re naked, you have no choice, hunny (did I mention I’m the boss?) hehe[/quote]

You can be the boss. Just make sure you have a nice tight grip on my leash.

interest any of you in a beer?

^Absolutely, with this as my chaser.

whats beer w/o boobs?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
whats beer w/o boobs?[/quote]

Under age?

Hi!

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Noticing that HT did not answer the questions in his previous post and wonders if HT has something to hide

HMPH!![/quote]

Haha! You mean, the question about playing with the boys? Hmmmm… I don’t play with boys, babyyyyyyyy. Yeah, so I like the young ones, as you know hehe… but I only play with big strong men :slight_smile: And no, I have nothing to hide. I’m pretty straight up, remember? Oh, so you’re probably wondering about one big boy in particular, but I will have to PM that info to you later haha…

And yes, ZZ Top was awesome. I saw Shinedown on Saturday night which was also awesome. I wanted to see Nas, Damien Marley and Sean Kingston on Sunday, but I was too lazy to do anything but drink bloody marys and hang out at home with a friend of mine :slight_smile:

Did I answer your post to your satisfaction? :slight_smile:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:
^ If you’re naked, you have no choice, hunny (did I mention I’m the boss?) hehe[/quote]

You can be the boss. Just make sure you have a nice tight grip on my leash.[/quote]

Oh, don’t worry, I’ll have a nice grip, alright. I might actually break out the handcuffs, big dawg :wink: You can run, but you can’t hide :slight_smile:

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

HMPH!![/quote]

Haha! You mean, the question about playing with the boys? Hmmmm… I don’t play with boys, babyyyyyyyy. Yeah, so I like the young ones, as you know hehe… but I only play with big strong men :slight_smile: And no, I have nothing to hide. I’m pretty straight up, remember? Oh, so you’re probably wondering about one big boy in particular, but I will have to PM that info to you later haha…

And yes, ZZ Top was awesome. I saw Shinedown on Saturday night which was also awesome. I wanted to see Nas, Damien Marley and Sean Kingston on Sunday, but I was too lazy to do anything but drink bloody marys and hang out at home with a friend of mine :slight_smile:

Did I answer your post to your satisfaction? :)[/quote]

Uh huh… I know the game you’re playing, young lady:) Play while you can, right? I know you’re open about everything… Just poking you as usual.

ZZ Top AND Shindown?? NICE! I prefer them over Nas, Damien Marley and Sean Kingston , but i’m sure it had to be a good time… even if you didn’t go.

You’ve been busy, I see… Good. That ass needs to keep busy:p

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:

You can be the boss. Just make sure you have a nice tight grip on my leash.[/quote]

Oh, don’t worry, I’ll have a nice grip, alright. I might actually break out the handcuffs, big dawg :wink: You can run, but you can’t hide :)[/quote]

As long as you have a nice tight grip & tug that leash, we’ll both be happy. Just think of all the free SPF you’ll be getting.