The Most Interesting Man in the World

^ You are correct hungry. I was looking for a mermaid that wore black fishnet stockings & 4" heels…

[quote]print wrote:
^ You are correct hungry. I was looking for a mermaid that wore black fishnet stockings & 4" heels…[/quote]

?

^Dat’s nize hungry.

Ladies, cold drinks & tasty guitar licks for anyone?

<the thread that would NOT die!>

EPIC!

Hey print!

Where’s the chicks and what’re you drinking today?

I’m buyin!!

happyfuckingfrinday!

^My friend. The ladies will be here soon enough. I’ve sent them all to the store to pick up knee pads & lube.

Today, let’s make it a Heineken. Join me will ya’?

Stay Thirsty My Friends!

^Fucking Outstanding Edge! Damn that is mouth watering.

Thanks, but I’m thinking THIS is mouthwatering!

Hey fellas! I’m back with the industrial size bottle of lube, but the knee pads didn’t come in Viking size…

Maybe a rolled up towel will suffice?

1 Like

Brought some’a this from home. Save yours for the little ones.

Vikings like it slippery.

btw…HI Masch! - towel will suffice.

^ “Learning the Ropes” really Edgy? I woulda taken you for a pro!

Hiya ginge!

^Knees pads were for you babykakes. I didn’t pay all that money to have your teeth removed for nothing.

[quote]print wrote:
^Knees pads were for you babykakes. I didn’t pay all that money to have your teeth removed for nothing.[/quote]

that’s just NA-sty!

am i all alone here?

I feel so…

alone.

sigh.

HAI everyone!! Happy Friday!!! It’s 4:15 in the afternoon, and I’m still hungover from going downtown last night for a huge festival and a ZZ Top concert… so I’m kinda tired and not tooooooo ready for any more wild action. Staying in tonight for dinner and a movie with a hot friend :smiley:

Here’s a pic of me and Masch dancing on the bar… can you tell which one is me? lol Whoever took it was pretty drunk. Either that, or they were just so stunned from our beauty, that they couldn’t hold the camera straight :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue:

hi hungry.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
hi hungry.

[/quote]
hi edgy.

whatcha doin?

bored…at work. got alot to do and no inspiration to do it. waiting for 4pm

hows the training going? you hitting it hard?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
hi hungry.

[/quote]

What, no hello for me, Edgy? You were alone, and I said hi, and you just ignored me … I feel so left out :frowning:

Hi hungry! :slight_smile:

1 Like