The Most Interesting Man in the World

I googled ‘hot tamale’ and this pic showed up.

I thought…wtf?

then this one.

I don’t get it.

My favorite Bob Seger tunes:

How about some Gap Band?

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:
Hey! I’ve been so damn busy I haven’t had a chance to say hello to everyone on here in so long!!!
Edgy, did I see you mention my fishnets?? Hehe… glad you like them :slight_smile:
imhungry, is that YOUR ass?? whoooooaaaa… hello! I can’t say anything more, in case Greeny has a gun, like Wol said… ahem. Out of respect, you know :slight_smile:
Rock!! I see you came to visit your friend Print! So sweet of you :slight_smile: I saw your offer on another thread. You or Print? Hmmmm… can I have both?? haha Print’s gonna kick my ass for saying that, I just know it. JK sweet doggie…
One more thing… that’s some good classic music you guys are putting on here… very nice, Print and imhungry.
Miss you guys! Will be back real soon… muah![/quote]

Nah, don’t worry. I know that ass will always come home to me, so you can look all you want. :wink:

[/quote]

Thanks Grneyes!!! And yes, I know how cool you are about that, so I wasn’t really worried… thanks for the confirmation though :slight_smile: Keep up the good work, you two!!

My two favorite Aerosmith tunes…

The lag in this place sucks my dick… Then leaves me hangin’.

What the hell - I thought this thread was about me.

oh well!!

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:
Hey! I’ve been so damn busy I haven’t had a chance to say hello to everyone on here in so long!!!
Edgy, did I see you mention my fishnets?? Hehe… glad you like them :slight_smile:
imhungry, is that YOUR ass?? whoooooaaaa… hello! I can’t say anything more, in case Greeny has a gun, like Wol said… ahem. Out of respect, you know :slight_smile:
Rock!! I see you came to visit your friend Print! So sweet of you :slight_smile: I saw your offer on another thread. You or Print? Hmmmm… can I have both?? haha Print’s gonna kick my ass for saying that, I just know it. JK sweet doggie…
One more thing… that’s some good classic music you guys are putting on here… very nice, Print and imhungry.
Miss you guys! Will be back real soon… muah![/quote]

Nah, don’t worry. I know that ass will always come home to me, so you can look all you want. :wink:

[/quote]

Thanks Grneyes!!! And yes, I know how cool you are about that, so I wasn’t really worried… thanks for the confirmation though :slight_smile: Keep up the good work, you two!![/quote]

Greens knows I ain’t going anywhere, HT… Wait, I think she’s taking me for granted ALREADY… Hmph!

HI HT!!!

[quote]Kerley wrote:
[1]

No! he is exactly like my cat, but less cute!

1. /quote ↩︎

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

Hi, Print!

[/quote]

How you doing hot stuff?

Tamale, it only feels like kicking when you’re bent over.

[/quote]

Hmmm bent over… I like the sound of that, but not the kicking lol.
Print, I can tell from your choice of music sometimes that you are such a softie and a romantic… don’t worry I won’t tell anyone :wink:

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

oh well!![/quote]

Who are you?

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:
Print, I can tell from your choice of music sometimes that you are such a softie and a romantic… don’t worry I won’t tell anyone ;)[/quote]

You don’t even know Tamale, just the other day he mentioned something about putting “1 in the pink and 1 in the stink”…such a romantic!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

oh well!![/quote]

Who are you?[/quote]

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

[quote]Hot Tamale wrote:
Print, I can tell from your choice of music sometimes that you are such a softie and a romantic… don’t worry I won’t tell anyone ;)[/quote]

You don’t even know Tamale, just the other day he mentioned something about putting “1 in the pink and 1 in the stink”…such a romantic![/quote]

I’m blushing. You girls are so good to me.

I guess Print and I will have to make up since Hot Tamale wants us both.

I offer this

Let’s not take this thread over the rainbow.

hi boys :wink: