The Most Important Interview America Needs to Know

The LA Times put out an article entitled: “The Black Face of White Supremacy”. If there was any indication these guys have lost the plot, it’s that.

2 Likes

Genuinely curious, and very off topic, I never understood why so many Americans disliked Hillary so much. Maybe that’s because, as a Brit, I know absolutely nothing about her. I’d genuinely be interested in hearing (some) thoughts on the intense hatred.

1 Like

The list is long and detailed. She is such an appalling human being. Walking scum. Like if scum from a sewer can take shape and walk, it would be her. On the surface her personality is so grating, that just her talking is like nails on a chalk board. She’s the kind of person that is so corrupt and dirty, she exudes it like body odor. It comes out of every pour.

Congrats on the dropping of your covid rules… Be free!

2 Likes

Because she is a lying snake full of corruption and had people killed

Even worse is she is a pedophile supporter

2 Likes

It’s important not to judge these people too harshly. They’ve been manipulated by the KGB their entire lives.

And the KGB wants YOU to hate these people, to divide and “Dis Illusion” our country further. You have to remember, the KGB has been using these Useful Idiots to shape YOUR thoughts and ideas as well.

Defy the Communists! Reach out to your fellow Americans!

3 Likes

^^ Proof that some people cannot be reached. We’ve tried things your way and it’s an unmitigated failure, bud. So maybe being normal, upholding our rights, living by objective morals, and respecting our past, was and is the better way.
See, I know you didn’t watch the whole thing, because you think this is about how evil and bad the Soviets were. That’s the smaller part. It required and requires, what he calls ‘Useful Idiots’ to actually carry out the subversion. Without willing ‘Useful Idiots’, this would have gone nowhere. Unfortunately, as Yuri describes, they were overwhelmed by the amount of useful idiots willing to play along. They concentrated on journalism and the university precisely because that’s where they found the most useful idiots. The Soviets planted the seeds, the useful idiots sowed the wind.

2 Likes

Exactly!

The Soviets planted the seeds, the useful idiots swallowed the KoolAid.

Now these brainwashed newspaper use words and phrases hand picked by the KGB to upset normal Americans like you. Don’t fall for it.

2 Likes

Maybe a short version then?

Again, I’d appreciate some details here, because I take it as read that essentially all politicians are corrupt.

This one I don’t think I need explaining. After all, the Epstein situation has been covered fairly extensively in the British media for some reason.

2 Likes

How about, you don’t tell other people what to do? Perhaps you should look to yourself, rather then telling me or others how to act and what to think?

1 Like

Look how divided and Disillusioned we are! People are siding with the KGB against their own neighbors.

I have to admit that Yuri’s tactics are much more sophisticated and effective than I realized. This dudes been dead for 30 years and his shit still works. This new info has really changed my perspective.

This stuff is way more nefarious than secret hypnotized assassins like “The Manchurian Candidate.”

2 Likes

This thread certainly has taught me about why America is so divided.

The Clinton foundation, Vince Foster was found dead, whitewater scandal, the Haiti scandal

Just to name a few

1 Like

I’ll get Google researching, appreciated.

You may have to go deeper than google…they claim its all conspiracy

You see, that’s when I start getting suspicious. When the word “they” starts coming out.

5 Likes

Do your research and believe what you want…I have been following the Clinton’s since before he became governor of Arkansas…everything they did cannot be a lie

2 Likes

I think you’ve pointed me in the right direction for “Why do people hate Hillary”, so thank you. As a Brit, these things don’t get any press attention, so it’s sometimes hard for us to see why people feel the way they feel.

1 Like

Who in Britain would you all hate that we did not understand why?

Thats tricky, because it’s hard to tell from the inside. The two “main players” in recent years have been Jeremy Corbin and Boris Johnson and it seems to be blindingly obvious why the majority of the public dislike both.

It’s been forever since we bashed Hillary. Even without getting into any speculation, much of which is plausible, the Clintons are the definition of corrupt career politicians. They became fabulously wealthy through a lifetime of holding political offices for obvious self-serving purposes. The Clinton Foundation and her private email server strike me as brazen behavior from someone who thinks she’s above the law. She obviously is.

Bill was at least a charismatic leader and, by today’s standards, a fairly decent President. Hillary has none of that charisma, especially given her age. Hillary 2024 would have no functional difference from the Biden Administration.

She also smells like sulphur and and there’s always crows circling above her.

3 Likes