T Nation

The Most Epic Picture of All Time???

I would like to think so. Unfortunately I can’t post the pic because Flickr pictures are tiny, but here’s the link.

Dave Tate and Yoda shaking hands. Tate in a suit that is obviously too small, Yoda in an extremely large one. Why is there blood flowing from the handshake? Who gives a shit…its awesome. Your thoughts? Any other epic lifting related pictures?

Dave and Yoda meet again.

Who’s in your avatar?

cool but definitely not epic by any means.

See above for example.

the one where the original star wars characters are playing in a rock band is the one

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Who’s in your avatar?[/quote]

Jennifer Stano

[quote]Split wrote:
cool but definitely not epic by any means.[/quote]

Well maybe not epic in any over-all interwebz sense, but given the fact that this is T-Nation and that Dave is a pretty big deal here, I figured it was of some epic proportions. Maybe “The Most Epic T-Nation Related Picture of All Time” would have been a more fitting headline.

[quote]Ty Carlson wrote:
Split wrote:

Well maybe not epic in any over-all interwebz sense, but given the fact that this is T-Nation and that Dave is a pretty big deal here, I figured it was of some epic proportions. Maybe “The Most Epic T-Nation Related Picture of All Time” would have been a more fitting headline.[/quote]

Still no.

Guys, he’s obviously new to the internets. I give him an ‘A’ for trying.

[quote]Droogan Leader wrote:
See above for example.[/quote]

Yeah its pretty hard to get more epic than that. Impossible, really. An armor-plated T-Rex with a tactical command helmet which fires lasers? That shit should be in a museum!

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Ty Carlson wrote:
Split wrote:

Well maybe not epic in any over-all interwebz sense, but given the fact that this is T-Nation and that Dave is a pretty big deal here, I figured it was of some epic proportions. Maybe “The Most Epic T-Nation Related Picture of All Time” would have been a more fitting headline.

Still no.[/quote]

Fucking epic award.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Ty Carlson wrote:
Split wrote:

Still no.[/quote]

EPIC FOR THE WIN!

[quote]humanimal wrote:
[/quote]

yeah, u’re the fucking man

I like this one.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
.[/quote]

/thread

That fish-thing is gonna make me vomit.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
.[/quote]