The More Protection You Give Your Eyes

Earlier I read an article about Lasik and since im interested and planning to undergo an eye surgery for my nearsightedness I want to share this information to you all. Hope this will also help you to have a little information about LASIK. Laser vision correction results can vary anywhere from improved to perfect vision. The Lasik procedure is very common, but patients differ from one to the next.

Eye shape, corneal shape and level of impaired vision all affect the procedure as well as the outcome. Some patients might even require multiple treatments in order to correct vision.
Patients should not worry if vision does not improve right away. It can take anywhere from three to six months for vision to stabilize post LASIK surgery. Those who wear contacts should not put them back in if their vision is not fully corrected. Regular visits with your doctor will ensure that other options will be explored if perfect vision is not achieved.

The more protection you give your eyes, the faster your results will be. Participating in contact sports, applying lotion or make up to the face, even swimming and going into hot tubs or whirlpools can all have an effect on your eyes.Here�??s the site it might help you to know more about Lasik www.my2020.com. Hope it helps.

i’ll be getting PRK personally

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
i’ll be getting PRK personally[/quote]

Is that you Will Smith?