The Moon Does Not Exist?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Sorry, guys. We burned a hole in the sky back in the 60’s while smoking a really big joint and THAT is what the “moon” is.[/quote]

Why don’t I understand this?[/quote]

I laugh at “really big joint”. Come back when you’ve made some actual progress in your smoking and you’re twisting up some Backwoods blunts. [/quote]

Prof is a fuckin newb.

He smokes joints like the rest of the uninformed potsmokers you see standing begind dumpsters…smoking the same mid grade year after year…

The best results come from eating,drinking and vaporizing thc.

But prof seems content with only getting a little high.

Not me though. I wouldn’t waste my time with weed if it didn’t make me. Think I was a Wild Cherry roadie.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Sorry, guys. We burned a hole in the sky back in the 60’s while smoking a really big joint and THAT is what the “moon” is.[/quote]

I laugh at “really big joint”. Come back when you’ve made some actual progress in your smoking and you’re twisting up some Backwoods blunts. [/quote]

LOL. I don’t think they were doing blunts in the 60’s. I’ll have to ask one of these Vietnam vets what the deal was.[/quote]

I wonder who “invented” the blunt…

I had a chance to smoke with Snoop back in my smoking days (used my job as a writer for a music-related magazine to get backstage at a show up here in Chico about 5 years ago) and I asked him where they came from. He had no clue. If Snoop doesn’t know I don’t know who would.

By the way, Snoop doesn’t roll his own blunts anymore. I insisted on rolling one up when we smoked since I figured I’d never have the chance again to say that Snoop smoked a blunt that I rolled. But he had someone in his crew backstage who was rolling up about a dozen blunts so that when he’s onstage and wants to smoke one, there’s a bunch of them waiting for him. What a fucking baller.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Prof is a fuckin newb.

He smokes joints like the rest of the uninformed potsmokers you see standing begind dumpsters…smoking the same mid grade year after year…

Not me though. I wouldn’t waste my time with weed if it didn’t make me. Think I was a Wild Cherry roadie.[/quote]

LOL.

Strictly LSD and shrooms for you.

I often wonder exactly what you are on…but it is obviously some really good shit.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Yep. It exists because I can see it.[/quote]

I would tell her “Not only do I see the Moon, but I can see Uranus”

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I had a chance to smoke with Snoop back in my smoking days (used my job as a writer for a music-related magazine to get backstage at a show up here in Chico about 5 years ago) and I asked him where they came from. He had no clue. If Snoop doesn’t know I don’t know who would.

By the way, Snoop doesn’t roll his own blunts anymore. I insisted on rolling one up when we smoked since I figured I’d never have the chance again to say that Snoop smoked a blunt that I rolled. But he had someone in his crew backstage who was rolling up about a dozen blunts so that when he’s onstage and wants to smoke one, there’s a bunch of them waiting for him. What a fucking baller.[/quote]

I have never wanted to be Snoop Dogg more in my life than after reading this… or DBCooper haha.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Prof is a fuckin newb.

Not me though. I wouldn’t waste my time with weed if it didn’t make me. Think I was a Wild Cherry roadie.[/quote]

LOL.

Strictly LSD and shrooms for you.

I often wonder exactly what you are on…but it is obviously some really good shit.[/quote]

Embolming fluid, duh.

For the record, that ass pic I posted is NOT Mrs Dwarf.

Carry on.

I like how they ask for evidence in the form of an e-mail. Lots of hard evidence in e-mails. That’s why I take every “FW: FW: FW: FW: OSAMA BIN LADEN iS StilL ALiVe!!!” I get from relatives who can barely operate a computer as gospel.

[quote]mrwayne wrote:
I like how they ask for evidence in the form of an e-mail. Lots of hard evidence in e-mails. That’s why I take every “FW: FW: FW: FW: OSAMA BIN LADEN iS StilL ALiVe!!!” I get from relatives who can barely operate a computer as gospel. [/quote]

He is still alive, dontchaknow?

Shit…I thought every one knew the moon was just the sun at night anyway.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Carry on.[/quote]

Posting pics of your mistresses ass is a bit risky, non?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Carry on.[/quote]

Posting pics of your mistresses ass is a bit risky, non?[/quote]

Yeah, you don’t want to read someone saying “Hey! I’ve been in there” like if it was a touristic destination.

This is along the same lines as this: The Flat Earth Society

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
This is along the same lines as this: http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/[/quote]

Troll haven.

Ahhhh, get out of the quote window!

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Carry on.[/quote]

Posting pics of your mistresses ass is a bit risky, non?[/quote]

Haha!

If I were to have a mistress, the woman in the pic would NOT be her.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

LOL. I don’t think they were doing blunts in the 60’s. I’ll have to ask one of these Vietnam vets what the deal was.[/quote]

I wonder who “invented” the blunt…

By the way, Snoop doesn’t roll his own blunts anymore. I insisted on rolling one up when we smoked since I figured I’d never have the chance again to say that Snoop smoked a blunt that I rolled. But he had someone in his crew backstage who was rolling up about a dozen blunts so that when he’s onstage and wants to smoke one, there’s a bunch of them waiting for him. What a fucking baller.[/quote]

I think they started it in the city of brotherly love; hence, “philly blunt.”

Just found out a coworker’s mom does not believe we landed on the moon…

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
Just found out a coworker’s mom does not believe we landed on the moon…[/quote]

Is she one of these weirdos who thinks that the filming of 2001: A Space Odyssey was really a cover for shooting a staged moon landing?

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

The evidence is inconclusive. What we DO know is that there has been an epidemic of kidnap/anal probes committed by extraterestrial beings who arrive in saucer shaped aircraft. This cosmic rectal conspiracy is being covered up by our own government at the behest of the high secret orders.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

The evidence is inconclusive. What we DO know is that there has been an epidemic of kidnap/anal probes committed by extraterestrial beings who arrive in saucer shaped aircraft. This cosmic rectal conspiracy is being covered up by our own government at the behest of the high secret orders.[/quote]

I see they’ve gotten to you and your rectum.