T Nation

The Mohawks of T-Nation

Anyone else sportin a mohawk these days?

-Zep

I most certainly am.

You appear to have a large amount of flies on your face…

You have a little something on your face…

SHHH! He’s a top secret operative and must remain anonymous!

I got that disease that holymac’s got. You know, the one that makes you swole brah.

Seriously though, I will be a medical professional soon and would prefer to remain anonymous so I can say whatever the fuck I want to on here.

-Zep

[quote]Nards wrote:
SHHH! He’s a top secret operative and must remain anonymous![/quote]

Damn you got me. Shouldn’t have let them use my likeness in COD.

-Zep

[quote]Nards wrote:
I most certainly am.[/quote]

In my best Ron Burgundy voice Pics or it didnt happen???

-Zep

[quote]Zeppelin0731 wrote:
Anyone else sportin a mohawk these days?

-Zep[/quote]

Do you work at a tattoo parlor or a bar?

Nope. I am a full time student. Accelerated Physician Assistant masters program. Hopefully this time next year I’ll be at my rotations. (Potentially bad news for the mohawk I’m afraid.)

-Zep

is it possible to have pubic mohawk? haha

I got that disease that holymac’s got. [/quote]

I guess that’s what you get for lockin lips with that guy.

I got that disease that holymac’s got. You know, the one that makes you swole brah.

Seriously though, I will be a medical professional soon and would prefer to remain anonymous so I can say whatever the fuck I want to on here.

-Zep[/quote]
Nice to see all the work paying off. Good on ya.

Mohawks are SO 1883 (I had one back then).

Even with the face blurred out, you bear more than a passing resemblance to “Kuch” from Vision Quest…

Nope. I am a full time student. Accelerated Physician Assistant masters program. Hopefully this time next year I’ll be at my rotations. (Potentially bad news for the mohawk I’m afraid.)

-Zep[/quote]

Good for you, let me know when you get done and send me your resume, I hire PA’s.

You got to lose the hair though.

[photo]36766[/photo]

I have a mohawk hiding in the rest of my hair. lol

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

-Zep[/quote]

Good for you, let me know when you get done and send me your resume, I hire PA’s.

You got to lose the hair though.[/quote]

That wouldn’t be a problem. I have to make it first though. I’ve never received a c, but I am still worried about making it. Nothing is guaranteed. What kind of PA’s do you hire?

I have interests in derm, outpatient plastics, general practice, and ortho to specify a few. I am pretty much open for anything that isn’t ob/gyn. I am terrified for that rotation. I’m told it is very awkward for male students due to the fact that most women only want to see the doctor. And, lets face it, they’re not all going to be healthy supermodels. Also, I am not sure if I want high stress or not. I think it would wear on me. I have anxiety sometimes. I am told however that a lot of medical professionals do. Who knows.

I did it because it is the last time I will ever be able to have it (for reasons you mentioned above). I never got to have one as a kid. The girls in my class hate it haha.

My school is throwing a shit fit about it. It is within the rules though. I guess they didn’t think anyone like me would ever get this far haha. Normally my hair is just like it is in my avatar. Tomorrow is my white coat ceremony. Its like our matriculation into the professional/accredited phase of our program. It lasts about a year and then we make our rotations. Its supposed to be the most horrible year of our academic lives though.

Maybe I’ll throw up some pics tomorrow.

-Zep

So there aren’t any other BAMFs on T-Nation who rock a mohawk?

Somehow this is hard to believe.

-Zep

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Mohawks are SO 1883 (I had one back then).[/quote]

1883?

Talk about an OG.

-Zep