[quote]tedro wrote:
Hey, look! Another fat people thread.

Let me try once:

Fat people are lazy and inbred.

There, how was that?

/sarcasm
[/quote]

Terrible.

I have no problem with fat people at all. I have a problem with fat girls that wear bikini bottoms to the club or little chubby 14 year old girls who have it in their heads that they should dress like Brittney Spears when they go to the mall in spite of the extreme muffin toppage.

I am for the destruction of delusion.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
This is why there are more hot chicks in Europe. They don’t lose as many potential 8s, 9s, or 10s to fatness.[/quote]

Yet.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Frequently accompanied by the “gunt”.

AKA “Front Butt”.

Yes, you are sexy too, Mrs. “I can fart from the front”.[/quote]

That is pretty nasty. Are there no mirrors in her house?
At least wear something that covers that up!

There are upwards of 100,000 people who had bariatric surgery in the US last year. I don’t know if that’s good or bad. Get fat, get surgery.

The long term health implications of this type of surgery aren’t in yet, too soon to tell. Surgery doesn’t change bad habits and laziness.

[quote]Christine wrote:
What really pisses me off is shopping.

It’s easy to find clothes made for fatasses, but try finding items in smaller sizes.[/quote]

Add to that the fact that manufacturer’s are making what was a size 10 ten years ago, a size 8 or 6. Gotta make sure girls FEEL good about themselves. Ugh.

I just get my stuff tailored.

I don’t know that this is all that surprising.

First of all, you have those who are out of shape, many of which having no semblence of an idea of good physical shape, passing judgement on the physical shape of their offspring.

The blind leading the blind, so to speak.

Secondly, we always tend to paint things in a more positive light than perhaps they really are. Even on this site.

I just think it’s ignorance more than anything. I don’t think it’s necessarily neglectful or delusional, though the latter is a possibility in many cases.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
I go to a school where I’m now the fat guy ;_;. I may be bigger and stronger than most (not all) of them lean guys, but it is definitely having an affect on me.

Everyone is so fucking lean here. It’s a SERIOUS motivator to start leaning out. In fact… I’m gonna go to the gym.

[/quote]

same here. (not at school, I work in a gym)
scrawny but ripped guys get all the chicks.

I was having a similar conversation with a co-worker, that went something like this:
how does someone even get that fat? do they not walk by a mirror ever?
what about those bed-ridden people- the ones that can’t get up to go to the toilet? at what point do you make the decision to crap yourself?

[quote]Christine wrote:
What really pisses me off is shopping.

It’s easy to find clothes made for fatasses, but try finding items in smaller sizes.[/quote]

Really? I can’t find pants that fit my humongous legs. Please help!

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Professor X wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Frequently accompanied by the “gunt”.

AKA “Front Butt”.

Yes, you are sexy too, Mrs. “I can fart from the front”.

That is pretty nasty. Are there no mirrors in her house?
At least wear something that covers that up!

There are upwards of 100,000 people who had bariatric surgery in the US last year. I don’t know if that’s good or bad. Get fat, get surgery.

The long term health implications of this type of surgery aren’t in yet, too soon to tell. Surgery doesn’t change bad habits and laziness.

[/quote]

That surgery is like filing for bankruptcy. Yeah it helps solve a problem in the short term, but unless bad habits are corrected, the same problem will be there in the long run.

[quote]nvh95 wrote:
Add to that the fact that manufacturer’s are making what was a size 10 ten years ago, a size 8 or 6. Gotta make sure girls FEEL good about themselves. Ugh. [/quote]

Everytime I shop I shocked at how bad this has gotten. My hips are about 37 inches around, and at cheaper stores they’re sticking me in 0s? I seems to be worse the cheaper the store is too, which is interesting in itself.

It’s not just self delusion. I think some of it is actually just ignorance. Women place a lot of value in what clothing size they are. If you’re a Medium, how can you be too big?

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
rofl, what’s the right way?

Is it like poo-say? lol[/quote]

Ha! Like Sixta from Generation Kill?

It’s difficult for women to pronounce it correctly. It’s more about intent than enunciation. Say it like you want to put your dick in it. Pussy. Say it like you don’t have one, but you know where you can get some.

I recommend practicing three times a day in the mirror.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
nvh95 wrote:
Add to that the fact that manufacturer’s are making what was a size 10 ten years ago, a size 8 or 6. Gotta make sure girls FEEL good about themselves. Ugh.

Everytime I shop I shocked at how bad this has gotten. My hips are about 37 inches around, and at cheaper stores they’re sticking me in 0s? I seems to be worse the cheaper the store is too, which is interesting in itself.

It’s not just self delusion. I think some of it is actually just ignorance. Women place a lot of value in what clothing size they are. If you’re a Medium, how can you be too big?[/quote]

Tell me about it. With a 26 inch waist and 37 inch hips I was a 7/8 in juniors in high school. Now my waist is an inch bigger and suddenly I’m wearing 3/4? I don’t think so. It’s sad, I have tiny little girlfriends who make me look like big foot when I stand next to them, what the hell size are they? Shoot, clothes shopping with them is a nightmare, we always end up in the little girls’ section.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
This is why there are more hot chicks in Europe. They don’t lose as many potential 8s, 9s, or 10s to fatness.

I’m going to disagree on this one…

America still has PLENTY of hot chicks. They score bonus points for shaving their legs and armpits and bathing on a routine basis.
[/quote]

No doubt we still have plenty of hotties. My point was we’d have a lot more if there weren’t so many fucking fat asses here.

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
Shoot, clothes shopping with them is a nightmare, we always end up in the little girls’ section.[/quote]

I won’t hijack anymore after this, but I love that fat little kid clothes fit me. It’s so much cheaper to just get little kid sweats, and random lay around clothing.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
nvh95 wrote:

It’s not just self delusion. I think some of it is actually just ignorance. Women place a lot of value in what clothing size they are. If you’re a Medium, how can you be too big?[/quote]

I think 24 Hour fitness is dialing many of their scales back by about 8-10lbs. I have seen the same at two different ones.

I will withhold judgment until I see it at more places.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
nvh95 wrote:

Thing is that I know I’m not necessarily a small person, but the number of times I buy small or even extra small sizes is ridiculous.

Every time I shop I wonder where all the small asian ladies go.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Christine wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
We call that the “fupa”

fatty upper pussy area

I feel dirty whenever I hear a girl say “pussy”. Does that make me a pussy?

Pussy.

Tits.

Oh man. Now I need a shower…

Just think about 69ing with the muffin top chick; that ought to simmer things down a bit.[/quote]

You single-handedly, with one statement, just gave a 23 year old guy ED. I hope this isn’t permanent.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
rofl, what’s the right way?

Is it like poo-say? lol

Ha! Like Sixta from Generation Kill?

It’s difficult for women to pronounce it correctly. It’s more about intent than enunciation. Say it like you want to put your dick in it. Pussy. Say it like you don’t have one, but you know where you can get some.

I recommend practicing three times a day in the mirror.[/quote]

Giggidy.

[quote]Christine wrote:
pch2 wrote:
nvh95 wrote:

It’s not just self delusion. I think some of it is actually just ignorance. Women place a lot of value in what clothing size they are. If you’re a Medium, how can you be too big?

Thing is that I know I’m not necessarily a small person, but the number of times I buy small or even extra small sizes is ridiculous.

Every time I shop I wonder where all the small asian ladies go.[/quote]

Baby Gap?