The Mighty Muffin

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
We call that the “fupa”

fatty upper pussy area

I feel dirty whenever I hear a girl say “pussy”. Does that make me a pussy?[/quote]

Pussy.

Tits.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
We call that the “fupa”

fatty upper pussy area

I feel dirty whenever I hear a girl say “pussy”. Does that make me a pussy?[/quote]

I like it when they use cute words to describe their pussy, like their “cha cha”, or “kitty”.

[quote]Christine wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
We call that the “fupa”

fatty upper pussy area

I feel dirty whenever I hear a girl say “pussy”. Does that make me a pussy?

Pussy.

Tits.[/quote]

Oh man. Now I need a shower…

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
We call that the “fupa”

fatty upper pussy area

I like it when they use cute words to describe their pussy, like their “cha cha”, or “kitty”.[/quote]

Alter of love?

I go to a school where I’m now the fat guy ;_;. I may be bigger and stronger than most (not all) of them lean guys, but it is definitely having an affect on me.

Everyone is so fucking lean here. It’s a SERIOUS motivator to start leaning out. In fact… I’m gonna go to the gym.

This is the most depressing thing I’ve read to date…damn

[quote]Christine wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
We call that the “fupa”

fatty upper pussy area

I like it when they use cute words to describe their pussy, like their “cha cha”, or “kitty”.

Alter of love?[/quote]

Woman - “It all depends on how you treat the kitty. You’ve got to make the kitty purr.”

Me- “Yes ma’am.”

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
We call that the “fupa”

fatty upper pussy area

As do I. They say it weird. No one ever taught them to say it the right way.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
dirtbag wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
Jesus, that’s sad.

Agreed

You know what’s more sad? Someone is fucking them.[/quote]

I think TC made a comment similar to this once, but there’d be a whole lot less of this muffin top look if people would stop fucking them.

Seriously, people have to stop fucking fat people. They’ll never have any incentive to get in shape if they know there’s someone out there that will still fuck them.

rofl, what’s the right way?

Is it like poo-say? lol

LankyMofo wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
We call that the “fupa”

fatty upper pussy area

I like it when they use cute words to describe their pussy, like their “cha cha”, or “kitty”.[/quote]

I like when they tell me to cock them.

Her: Cock me! Cock me!!

Me: I think I am cocking you!!!

What really pisses me off is shopping.

It’s easy to find clothes made for fatasses, but try finding items in smaller sizes.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
dirtbag wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
Jesus, that’s sad.

Agreed

You know what’s more sad? Someone is fucking them.

I think TC made a comment similar to this once, but there’d be a whole lot less of this muffin top look if people would stop fucking them.

Seriously, people have to stop fucking fat people. They’ll never have any incentive to get in shape if they know there’s someone out there that will still fuck them.[/quote]

I think it was Shugart that said that. But anyway, even if regular sized people stopped banging them, they’d still have the other fat people to bang them.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
This is why there are more hot chicks in Europe. They don’t lose as many potential 8s, 9s, or 10s to fatness.[/quote]

I’m going to disagree on this one…

America still has PLENTY of hot chicks. They score bonus points for shaving their legs and armpits and bathing on a routine basis.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
We call that the “fupa”

fatty upper pussy area

I like when they tell me to cock them.

Her: Cock me! Cock me!!

Me: I think I am cocking you!!![/quote]

“Now listen to me and listen to me good! When your wife, on her honeymoon, asks you to cock her, you cock her good, God damn it!”

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
dirtbag wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
Jesus, that’s sad.

Agreed

Seriously, people have to stop fucking fat people. They’ll never have any incentive to get in shape if they know there’s someone out there that will still fuck them.[/quote]

Yeah recently this fat girl kept giving me her phone number and straight up asking me to fuck her, and I was thinking about getting an easy blow job out of her, but then I thought “What Would The Guys At T-Nation Say?”

or

WWTGATNS?

So I passed. Thanks guys.

AngryVader wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
dirtbag wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
Jesus, that’s sad.

Agreed

Seriously, people have to stop fucking fat people. They’ll never have any incentive to get in shape if they know there’s someone out there that will still fuck them.

Yeah recently this fat girl kept giving me her phone number and straight up asking me to fuck her, and I was thinking about getting an easy blow job out of her, but then I thought “What Would The Guys At T-Nation Say?”

or

WWTGATNS?

So I passed. Thanks guys.[/quote]

What would Richard Simmons do?

Hey, look! Another fat people thread.

Let me try once:

Fat people are lazy and inbred.

There, how was that?

/sarcasm

[quote]Professor X wrote:

What would Richard Simmons do?[/quote]

Richard Simmons would replace the fat girl with a dude.

[quote]tedro wrote:
Hey, look! Another fat people thread.

Let me try once:

Fat people are lazy and inbred.

There, how was that?

/sarcasm
[/quote]

It lacked originality.