T Nation

The Meathead Art Thread

Been getting into “Invincible” the last couple of months. Great comic (soon a tv series I hear), and just a wealth of very cool characters obviously influencing my daily doodles :slight_smile:

S

3 Likes

image image image

4 Likes

I’ve been binge watching Naruto and made this today.

2 Likes

Made a Kakashi Hatake too.

Been rogue for a while, but here’s a thing I’ve been working on

4 Likes

Very cool. WIP? I’d love to see it finished.

2 Likes

Guys like you continually amaze me.

2 Likes

Thanks man, yeah, it started out as an experiment, but once I added the flesh I got attached to it. So I’ll probably be finishing it. It’s my first attempt at digital art, so it’s a slow process learning. So it wont be quick, I’ll post a finished product eventually.

I appreciate it dude! Probably shouldnt have taken like 7 years off, maybe I could have done something with it lol

1 Like

Does “art” include music as well?

If so, I’m just gonna drop this here.

I’m so bad at this lol but I love doing it nevertheless

1 Like

A quick Night King for you G.O.T. fans.

S

3 Likes

Good news . The youngest has gotten perfect scores on three different major projects. One of them the professor said was professional quality.

5 Likes

Reaper

Was going to draw a background, but I’m pretty bored with this one (if you cant tell from the lack of detail from the shoulders down) but here it issss

4 Likes

Some dragon doodling

S

5 Likes

Great news my son is getting some money to do a design for a local business.

5 Likes

quick werewolf doodle

2 Likes

For the guys on here that do digital artwork, what do you guys use? I’m thinking about grabbing the new iPad Pro w/ the apple pencil or a Wacom Cintiq Pro. To be honest, I don’t exactly know what I’m doing so I’m leaning towards the iPad just because it’s also a tablet.

What apps do you use too? Mostly Adobe photoshop and illustrator or something else? I’ve been seeing Procreate a lot recently and I have Clip studio Paint; although, I haven’t used it much.

Thoughts?

I’ll ask my one son what most guys are using at his school if you want.

1 Like

Definitely, thanks.

We’ve got an apple pen, and use Procreate. It’s free and extremely easy to use. May invest in photoshop or something later, but it’s a fine place to start.

1 Like