Couple new ones

1 Like

Looks like Mickey needs to lay off the gear…lol

Ya, lol, he’s definitely not natty

1 Like
2 Likes

Took a crack at Spiderman

1 Like

Fresh necro revival. Lethally depressed, so I’ve been drawing more. Here’s something new.

6 Likes

Very cool. Love how you did the shading with the colors.

S

1 Like

Don’t think I shared this on here…

S

3 Likes

Thanks man, totally just flub. Did something, liked it, had to reshade the whole thing because I liked the way it looked lol

No it is not! For people who can’t even do stick figures, this is impressive AF! Are you a professional artist? If not, you should be.

2 Likes

I appreciate it dude! Also, nope. Just a hobby. Actually, more of an outlet really. If I feel overwhelmed in life, I just stop doing everything short of work and the gym, and draw. it just makes time move slower, which sometimes I feel like I need more than anything. Once in a while something good comes out of it.

Whelp, the ex took the iPad away, so no more digital art for a while, but I’m teaching myself how to use pens, which is a whole ordeal.

2 Likes

Ayyy I finished it

4 Likes

Nice. I always wished I was better at traditional inking. Love playing with brush pens but then I end up pushing the values too far because it’s fun doing all the feathering -lol

S

1 Like

A few of my more recent doodles :slight_smile:

![image|440x500]

S

5 Likes

Dabbling more with ink and stippling (made full art studio in my house, been having a blast)

20200909_214542

4 Likes

Also, super late to reply, but I envy the shit out of your dynamic body composition. I’ve thrown away so much art because i just hated how lifeless it looks. Super good.

Y’all making feel bad. All I got done was a 9ft toy soldier… lol

I still have to put his boots and mittens on.

5 Likes