T Nation

The Matrix and the US Constitution

Download this 26 page gold mine http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m0vjk1yln1t

The Constitution of the United States was written in secret by the Founding Fathers and was never presented to the Colonists for a vote. Surely, any document as important as this demanded the approval of the people it governed! Well, it wasnâ??t presented for a vote because the Constitution wasn’t created for “We the People,” it was created by and for the Founding Fathers, their family, heirs and their posterity! The Constitution is a business plan and any reference contained within it that appears to be the safeguard of a â??Rightâ?? is there because none of the Founding Fathers trusted each other. The safeguards were intended to prevent any one or group of them from cutting out the others! Proving that; â??Thereâ??s no honor among thieves!â??

Americans are not unlike all other humans who inhabit the earth. All human beings possess malleable minds, which are minds that can be shaped and controlled; and when government shapes and controls a mind, itâ??s called â??brainwashing.â?? Brainwashing causes the subject to become â??functionally illiterate.â?? In America, our functional ignorance excels in the areas of history, government and law, which really are one in the same. Ninety-eight percent of the officials in public office are lawyers and these so-called representatives set policy and created the laws that govern this society. Their use of Greek and Latin terms in law and the habit of changing definitions and usage of common words is intentional. The intent is to confound and confuse the general public; and to hide the treason they are implementing; and so that members of the public are forced or decide to hire a lawyer out of frustration, rather than try to represent themselves in our, â??fictional courts of law.â?? As you read on Iâ??ll explain to you why and how, our courts and laws are fictional!

seems to be fitting in nicely

[quote]simpletbrain wrote:
Download this 26 page gold mine http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m0vjk1yln1t

The Constitution of the United States was written in secret by the Founding Fathers and was never presented to the Colonists for a vote. Surely, any document as important as this demanded the approval of the people it governed! Well, it wasnâ??t presented for a vote because the Constitution wasn’t created for “We the People,” it was created by and for the Founding Fathers, their family, heirs and their posterity! The Constitution is a business plan and any reference contained within it that appears to be the safeguard of a â??Rightâ?? is there because none of the Founding Fathers trusted each other. The safeguards were intended to prevent any one or group of them from cutting out the others! Proving that; â??Thereâ??s no honor among thieves!â??

Americans are not unlike all other humans who inhabit the earth. All human beings possess malleable minds, which are minds that can be shaped and controlled; and when government shapes and controls a mind, itâ??s called â??brainwashing.â?? Brainwashing causes the subject to become â??functionally illiterate.â?? In America, our functional ignorance excels in the areas of history, government and law, which really are one in the same. Ninety-eight percent of the officials in public office are lawyers and these so-called representatives set policy and created the laws that govern this society. Their use of Greek and Latin terms in law and the habit of changing definitions and usage of common words is intentional. The intent is to confound and confuse the general public; and to hide the treason they are implementing; and so that members of the public are forced or decide to hire a lawyer out of frustration, rather than try to represent themselves in our, â??fictional courts of law.â?? As you read on Iâ??ll explain to you why and how, our courts and laws are fictional!
[/quote]

Does medicine use the same word to confound? Every profession has it’s own language. Bodybuilders do, mechanics do too.

It was those sneaky Masons again.How do I join??

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
It was those sneaky Masons again.How do I join??[/quote]

Ya, cereally.

Whether its the Joos, the Illuminati or our reptilian overlords, contact me, Im in!

[quote]orion wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:

Ya, cereally.

Whether its the Joos, the Illuminati or our reptilian overlords, contact me, Im in!

[/quote]

So was Jim Morrison a reptilian overlord? He was the Lizard King, after all.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
orion wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:

Ya, cereally.

So was Jim Morrison a reptilian overlord? He was the Lizard King, after all.[/quote]

He was a decoy.The real ones look more like Prince Charles.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
orion wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:

Ya, cereally.

So was Jim Morrison a reptilian overlord? He was the Lizard King, after all.[/quote]

Unfortunately, towards the end of his career the lizard king was already no more. Which of course makes me think Morrison was merely a host for some reptilian brain parasite whose leaving eventually lead to his death.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Dustin wrote:
orion wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:

Ya, cereally.

So was Jim Morrison a reptilian overlord? He was the Lizard King, after all.

Unfortunately, towards the end of his career the lizard king was already no more. Which of course makes me think Morrison was merely a host for some reptilian brain parasite whose leaving eventually lead to his death.[/quote]

That parasite was incredibly talented.

We should implant it in some lowlife irredeemable scum.

Any politician, state senate and above, will do.

Americans have been indoctrinated by our federal and state governments and through government controlled public schools and literature; government controlled media and government controlled churches [YES, EVEN THE CHURCHES]; to believe that America defeated the English! We celebrate that victory and our so-called Independence each year on the 4th of July, and it is all a bunch of propaganda; a carrot to lead the horse and keep this society stupid and passive! We boast today that our country represents the finest schools in the world, but in reality, were no smarter than the first Colonists! We only know more about other things because of new technology developments during the last 250 years and yet the average IQ of America is 70.

[quote]simpletbrain wrote:
Americans have been indoctrinated by our federal and state governments and through government controlled public schools and literature; government controlled media and government controlled churches [YES, EVEN THE CHURCHES]; to believe that America defeated the English! We celebrate that victory and our so-called Independence each year on the 4th of July, and it is all a bunch of propaganda; a carrot to lead the horse and keep this society stupid and passive! We boast today that our country represents the finest schools in the world, but in reality, were no smarter than the first Colonists! We only know more about other things because of new technology developments during the last 250 years and yet the average IQ of America is 70.[/quote]

How can the average IQ of America be 70? It is a standardised testing method whereby the scoring and testing is shifted to keep the average of any group at 100.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
simpletbrain wrote:
Americans have been indoctrinated by our federal and state governments and through government controlled public schools and literature; government controlled media and government controlled churches [YES, EVEN THE CHURCHES]; to believe that America defeated the English! We celebrate that victory and our so-called Independence each year on the 4th of July, and it is all a bunch of propaganda; a carrot to lead the horse and keep this society stupid and passive! We boast today that our country represents the finest schools in the world, but in reality, were no smarter than the first Colonists! We only know more about other things because of new technology developments during the last 250 years and yet the average IQ of America is 70.

How can the average IQ of America be 70? It is a standardised testing method whereby the scoring and testing is shifted to keep the average of any group at 100.[/quote]

I think he meant his own IQ was 70. At least, that’s what I got out of his post.