The Masters

Anybody watching?

How bout that old guy lol

good stuff. how about Tiger hacking it around?

[quote]StevenF wrote:
good stuff. how about Tiger hacking it around? [/quote]

Shame, would you say he’s over the hill? Or still in a rut?

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
good stuff. how about Tiger hacking it around? [/quote]

Shame, would you say he’s over the hill? Or still in a rut?[/quote]

Maybe a bit of both, imo, but he’ll never be what he used to… you can say that about most 36 yr-olds though. I still hope he breaks Nicklaus’ record, but I think he’ll fall across the finish line, if anything.

I was pleased to see Bubba win one though.

That was a hell of a wedge shot by Bubba.

#4 kill Phill, i was really hoping to see him compete a little better today.

I honestly cant get behind tiger, that “killer mentality” like Kobe and MJ had doesnt work in golf, imho.

Bubba Watson is an awkward looking motherfucker but I give me his due as a fan favorite. You can’t root against a guy who always plays hard.

Go Bubba!

[quote]Aggv wrote:
That was a hell of a wedge shot by Bubba.

#4 kill Phill, i was really hoping to see him compete a little better today.

I honestly cant get behind tiger, that “killer mentality” like Kobe and MJ had doesnt work in golf, imho. [/quote]

I think Tiger is just pussy deprived. He needs to find a new energy source or go back to the old one.

That was a spectacular Masters.

I feel great for Bubba, and awful for Oosthuisen.

Man, to play that balls out and still come up short has to be a killer.

Great Masters though, high drama at it’s best.

what a finish. Tiger will never and doesn’t deserve to break Jack’s record. Kicking a club on the golf course after a bad shot??

[quote]Aggv wrote:
I honestly cant get behind tiger, that “killer mentality” like Kobe and MJ had doesnt work in golf, imho. [/quote]

It worked just fine for several years, then he got destroyed in the media for months and lost his ass in a horrible divorce. Dude’s life is literally hell right now. Can you imagine the visitation he gets with his kids? I’m sure he and Ingrid or whatever her fucking name is are real civil with each other, LOL.

He will put it back together, but it’s going to take a lot of time.

Obviously I’m a Tiger fan, always have been.

men named bubba should not be playing golf

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Dude’s life is literally hell right now.[/quote]

Literally? So you mean it’s raining fire and brimstone whilst he undergoes eternal suffering, having been shunned by god?

[quote]Waylander wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Literally? So you mean it’s raining fire and brimstone whilst he undergoes eternal suffering, having been shunned by god?
[/quote]

LOL, something like that.

While I can’t condone what Tiger did in his personal life; I honestly hope he gets his game back and completely buries everyone.

IH…

You’ll always have Tigers’ chipshot on 16 at Augusta in 2005…

“In your LIFE have you seen anything like that!?!?!?!”

All black pants and red shirted. Straight killer.

But I think those days are gone for good. He’s had surgeries and subsequent swing modifications, as well as a hefty lucrative contract for what is quickly becoming a crap line of golf equipment.

He’s a looper right now, and that’s fine. It’s going to be great when he wins big again, but ultimately, it should be understood that he might not.

Look at David Duvall and Big John Daly for reference. Great golfers that got to the big dance a couple times, but really that’s about all that can be expected. Especially when guys like McCilroy and Watson are always in the hunt.

Tiger’s an anomaly, with:

No Dad
No Wife
No Swing Coach
No Caddy

He’s out there looping it, tin cup style. The only difference is at night when he goes home he crushes puss from the local Shakeys and sleeps in his own damn castle.

[quote]Waylander wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[/quote]

LOL, something like that.[/quote]

Whew, pretty tough break.