The Master Speaks...

[quote]lixy wrote:
pat wrote:
Dude, quit calling them Zionists, they are fucking Jews.

I know enough practicing Jews who are vehemently anti-Zionism to not confuse the two.

I am a zionist, I very much agree that Israel has a right to exist.

This is idiotic.

In international law, no state has “a right to exist”. The only question to be answered is, whether there is a (legitimate) political entity ruling over an inhabited land or not. Israel fits the bill, ergo it exists as a state.

Whether Sudan agrees to exchange diplomatic courtesy with the Zionist state or not is utterly irrelevant. Some countries recognized Taiwan or the GDR, other didn’t. Israel is no different.

So quit bringing up this non-sense about the “right to exist”. It makes you sound as kooky as your “master”.

They live there, the fact that they agree that they have a right to be there is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

And yet, here you are babbling about the country’s “right to exist”.

They are Jewish, Jews who practice Judaism and you hate them.

This is misinformation and silliness on so many levels that I won’t even dignify it with an answer.[/quote]

I can’t say that is the worst defense I have ever heard, but it’s pretty bad. Of course a country has a right to exist where it is. You want to deny this most basic of rights. The simple right to exist. Israel exists, they are where are, you just need to get over it.

You try to portray yourself as moderate, but your opinions are definitely on the radical side.

[quote]lixy wrote:
pat wrote:
Lixy, do you agree with what this site says?

You may want to be more specific. I just read the “about” page, and I’m pretty certain those rascals would file me under “to be slain”.[/quote]

Actually, they’d file you under “One who is to wear vest”

[quote]pat wrote:
I can’t say that is the worst defense I have ever heard, but it’s pretty bad. Of course a country has a right to exist where it is. You want to deny this most basic of rights. The simple right to exist. Israel exists, they are where are, you just need to get over it. [/quote]

Israel exists, millions of people inhabit it, and its government is explicitly and implicitly recognized by hundreds of countries.

It is you who should get over it, my dim-witted friend. Not once did I ever bring up this ludicrous notion that the country’s “right to exist” was on the table. You are the one incessantly commenting on an established state’s “right to exist”.

Idioto!

I don’t give a rat’s ass where you situate my opinions on your customized political spectrum. And for what it’s worth, I am a radical! For I’d rather be free than bound by shackles of status quo.

No news flash:

[quote]lixy wrote:
And for what it’s worth, I am a radical! [/quote]

Ok, then.

I said it many times before: Bush has been doing Osama’s work for him.

US sniper shot at Koran in Iraq

[i]An American sniper was been sent home from Iraq for using a copy of the Koran for target practice at a shooting range near Baghdad, the US military says.

The Muslim holy book was found riddled with bullet holes last week by Iraqi police, who also discovered offensive graffiti inside its cover. [/i]

And oh surprise, your Kuwaiti buddies have overwhelmingly voted for Islamists.

This is the answer to the question: Why does the US support the absolute dictatorships in the Arab world.

[quote]lixy wrote:
[i]An American sniper was been sent home from Iraq for using a copy of the Koran for target practice at a shooting range near Baghdad, the US military says.
[/quote]

Wow, at least he was sent home and apologised. What is being done about this:

nothing. It’s business as usual.

[quote]lixy wrote:

This is the answer to the question: Why does the US support the absolute dictatorships in the Arab world.[/quote]

Screw Kuwait. We should have let Saddam have 'um.

[quote]lixy wrote:

This is the answer to the question: Why does the US support the absolute dictatorships in the Arab world.[/quote]

Isn’t it your contention that, if given a chance, these Muslim societies would become bastions of freedom and equality once dictatorships were replaced with democracies? What utter nonsense. As in Turkey, Egypt, and Kuwait, when Muslims are given a chance, they vote themselves more Islamism. As Churchill put it, there is no greater retrograde force in the world than Mohammedism.

[quote]lixy wrote:
I said it many times before: Bush has been doing Osama’s work for him.

US sniper shot at Koran in Iraq

The Muslim holy book was found riddled with bullet holes last week by Iraqi police, who also discovered offensive graffiti inside its cover. [/i]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7407187.stm[/quote]

Wow! I didn’t know Bush was in Iraq undercover as a sniper.

Do you have some secret love passion for Bush? It is the news media doing bin ladens work. If they shut the fuck up, nobody would have known.

[quote]lixy wrote:
I don’t give a rat’s ass where you situate my opinions on your customized political spectrum. And for what it’s worth, I am a radical! For I’d rather be free than bound by shackles of status quo.[/quote]

That pretty much says it all. I mean it was the worst kept secret on earth since Boy George finally came out of the closet. I very drafty, wide open closet.

[quote]lixy wrote:

Hey, nobody ever accused them of being intelligent.

For what it’s worth, I think the Arabs and Persians prefer a dictatorship. The one’s who don’t like it prefer to live in the west where the air is cleaner and the living is better.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Israel exists, millions of people inhabit it, and its government is explicitly and implicitly recognized by hundreds of countries.

[/quote]

Hundreds? How many countries are there in the world?

Is this akin to O’bama visiting all 57 states?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

Is this akin to O’bama visiting all 57 states? [/quote]

Depends how you do the count. Your Dept. of State recognizes 194 countries. I count all the places that aspire to an autonomous status (i.e: Catalona, Western Sahara, Palestine, etc.), which brings the number over 200. And technically, that’s more than enough to call use the term “hundreds”.

Anything else?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
lixy wrote:

This is the answer to the question: Why does the US support the absolute dictatorships in the Arab world.

Isn’t it your contention that, if given a chance, these Muslim societies would become bastions of freedom and equality once dictatorships were replaced with democracies? What utter nonsense. As in Turkey, Egypt, and Kuwait, when Muslims are given a chance, they vote themselves more Islamism. As Churchill put it, there is no greater retrograde force in the world than Mohammedism. [/quote]

Unfortunately this looks like it may be true.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

Depends how you do the count. Your Dept. of State recognizes 194 countries. I count all the places that aspire to an autonomous status (i.e: Catalona, Western Sahara, Palestine, etc.), which brings the number over 200. And technically, that’s more than enough to call use the term “hundreds”.

Anything else?[/quote]

Nice spin, enjoyed it.

Now a question: why do you think the world is devolving into smaller and smaller nation states, each with its own set of rules and each with its little cabal in charge? Any connection between the rise of Islam and the breakdown of the world into little feudalistic states?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

Anything else?

Nice spin, enjoyed it.

Now a question: why do you think the world is devolving into smaller and smaller nation states, each with its own set of rules and each with its little cabal in charge? Any connection between the rise of Islam and the breakdown of the world into little feudalistic states?

[/quote]

Fuck it…let’s go tribal!

[quote]lixy wrote:

Because the Arabs have a lot of money to bribe our politicians.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Now a question: why do you think the world is devolving into smaller and smaller nation states, each with its own set of rules and each with its little cabal in charge? Any connection between the rise of Islam and the breakdown of the world into little feudalistic states? [/quote]

There is currently no such thing as a “rise of Islam”. The Ummah is divided like never before and most majority-Muslim countries are overall dirt-poor and subsequently vastly uneducated. Islam was a dominant force centuries ago. Now, it’s used as a political tool to divide, conquer and accumulate riches.

As for your theory that “the world is devolving into smaller and smaller nation states”, I am not sure if you noticed but the age of open and blatant empires is pretty much over. Now, we’re in the age of pure capitalism. The one that triumphed over communism and is slowly corrupting democracies. As such, more barriers are broken than erected. Look at the EU, USAN, AU, AL and others.

There’s nothing feudal about cultures and ethnic groups demanding independence from big hungry government that traditionally oppressed them. Be it the Kurds in Turkey, the Corsicans in France or the Sahrawis in Morocco. This is a trend any libertarian welcomes with open arms.

To see any “Islamic” conspiracy in this is…well, idiotic.

[quote]pat wrote:
lixy wrote:
I don’t give a rat’s ass where you situate my opinions on your customized political spectrum. And for what it’s worth, I am a radical! For I’d rather be free than bound by shackles of status quo.

That pretty much says it all. [/quote]

The Babylon system is the vampire.