T Nation

The Master Speaks...

It’s time to get rid of Israel once and for all, master says so…Strap on!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7404264.stm

For more information on how you can participate in the blessed event. Go here:

http://revolution.muslimpad.com/

Eye opening stuff really. I was going to desist on my jihad against jihad, but damn this stuff I can’t resist.

Eye opening stuff indeed. Gotta love quotes (from above website) like this for their twisted honesty:

[i]Using the words Anti-Christ (wrt radical Islam) is very dishonest and inappropriate from even the Christian standard, and many of your Priests of your Religion would fail to see how Islam is Anti-Christ when we support Jesus and hold him with great respect.

As for conquering the world, then yes. We will conquer the world with the Qur’aan in one hand and the Gun in the other and we will fight until Islaam is supreme over all lands in order to guide humanity from the darkness of governments and religions and into the broad light of Islaam. When our Islaamic State comes after you and your people, and you decide to live under the Islaamic Caliphate but as a disbeliever (who pays the Jizyah), we will accept that and let you live in peace. [/i]

[quote]pat wrote:
It’s time to get rid of Israel once and for all [/quote]

I have to ask: How’s that working out?

[quote]pat wrote:
It’s time to get rid of Israel once and for all, master says so…Strap on!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7404264.stm

For more information on how you can participate in the blessed event. Go here:

http://revolution.muslimpad.com/

Eye opening stuff really. I was going to desist on my jihad against jihad, but damn this stuff I can’t resist.[/quote]

The guy who runs “The Ignored Puzzle Pieces of Knowledge” is Sunni. It appears he doesn’t mind teaming up with the Shi’a against the JOOOO.

BTW, he has some good links to articles on understanding the Qur’an and Hadith.

[quote]lixy wrote:
pat wrote:
It’s time to get rid of Israel once and for all

I have to ask: How’s that working out?[/quote]

Not good, they keep kicking our ass.

[quote]pat wrote:
lixy wrote:
pat wrote:
It’s time to get rid of Israel once and for all

I have to ask: How’s that working out?

Not good, they keep kicking our ass.[/quote]

You speak of strapping-on as a way “to get rid of Israel once and for all” and that doesn’t add up. Israel has one of the strongest military the world has ever seen and yet, you think a kook and his disciples can bring it down?

I think pat meant that he intends to use a “strap-on” to punish the jihadists :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
It doesn’t take a “strong military” to make the state of Israel - or any other place - a hell-hole, genius. Just because Israel “continues to exist” doesn’t mean it will be a place where people want to live.

A handful of Islamic nuts and some biological weapons might make life rather unpleasant.[/quote]

True. But Pat’s words were “get rid of”, which is pure bollocks. That would take a strong military force capable of defeating the IDF. And such countries can be counted on one or two hands at most.

When you say “doesn’t mean it will be a place where people want to live”, you show a complete lack of understanding of what that land represents to its inhabitants. Trust me when I say that the attachment Zionists have for that place exceeds what we experience towards our nations.

And yes, biological weapons “might make life rather unpleasant” over there, just like they make life rather unpleasant over here or anywhere else for that matter.

The vulnerability of Israel is a myth, propagated by Zionists to serve the interests of - you guessed it - Zionists! Hell-holes where people regularly die violent deaths exist all over the globe. Israel is not one of them, and no amount of wishful thinking from Pat and the the dude he calls master will change any of that.

The scary part is that more and more Muslims are taking their Holy Book seriously. Many of those countries have more money than ever and fear that this will change their culture. On the surface, Bush gets the blame for increasing terrorist recruiting but the root is the fear of change in a very hidebound culture.

Well, it took WWII to civilise the Germans and Japanese. Guess we’ll have to do it all over again with the Muslim world. Let’s just hope we do it before the maniacs get real weapons. We might have to nuke 'em all and that would make the oil unavailable. (Lixy, I wrote that last line just for you to pounce on.)

[quote]lixy wrote:
pat wrote:
lixy wrote:
pat wrote:
It’s time to get rid of Israel once and for all

I have to ask: How’s that working out?

Not good, they keep kicking our ass.

You speak of strapping-on as a way “to get rid of Israel once and for all” and that doesn’t add up. Israel has one of the strongest military the world has ever seen and yet, you think a kook and his disciples can bring it down?[/quote]

Are you getting into the semantics of my facetiousness? Please.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
I think pat meant that he intends to use a “strap-on” to punish the jihadists ;)[/quote]

Damn right! The John Holmes special stainless-steel with electric shock edition. That’d learn’em.

Holy crap! Have you guys looked at this website , http://revolution.muslimpad.com/?

OMG!!! It is utterly astounding…The good news is it links to other batshit, crazy websites. It’s a window into the world of jihaad. I encourage the reading of this website…I am all pumped up! I am going to practice by strapping fire crackers to myself!

Lixy, do you agree with what this site says? I am curious as you have said many of the same types of things in the past.

[quote]lixy wrote:
When you say “doesn’t mean it will be a place where people want to live”, you show a complete lack of understanding of what that land represents to its inhabitants. Trust me when I say that the attachment Zionists have for that place exceeds what we experience towards our nations.

And yes, biological weapons “might make life rather unpleasant” over there, just like they make life rather unpleasant over here or anywhere else for that matter.

The vulnerability of Israel is a myth, propagated by Zionists to serve the interests of - you guessed it - Zionists! Hell-holes where people regularly die violent deaths exist all over the globe. Israel is not one of them, and no amount of wishful thinking from Pat and the the dude he calls master will change any of that.[/quote]

Dude, quit calling them Zionists, they are fucking Jews. I am a zionist, I very much agree that Israel has a right to exist. They live there, the fact that they agree that they have a right to be there is pretty much a foregone conclusion. They are Jewish, Jews who practice Judaism and you hate them.

[quote]pat wrote:
Lixy, do you agree with what this site says? [/quote]

You may want to be more specific. I just read the “about” page, and I’m pretty certain those rascals would file me under “to be slain”.

Who doesn’t like faithful believers who want to impose their world view on others?

It’s all the rage…

[quote]pat wrote:
Dude, quit calling them Zionists, they are fucking Jews. [/quote]

I know enough practicing Jews who are vehemently anti-Zionism to not confuse the two.

This is idiotic.

In international law, no state has “a right to exist”. The only question to be answered is, whether there is a (legitimate) political entity ruling over an inhabited land or not. Israel fits the bill, ergo it exists as a state.

Whether Sudan agrees to exchange diplomatic courtesy with the Zionist state or not is utterly irrelevant. Some countries recognized Taiwan or the GDR, other didn’t. Israel is no different.

So quit bringing up this non-sense about the “right to exist”. It makes you sound as kooky as your “master”.

And yet, here you are babbling about the country’s “right to exist”.

This is misinformation and silliness on so many levels that I won’t even dignify it with an answer.

[quote]lixy wrote:
I’m pretty certain those rascals would file me under “to be slain”.[/quote]

Not to worry.

You could pull up your posts on here and try to save your life. It might just work…

"Why do you call them �??terrorists�???

You call them terrorists because they believe Jihaad is an Islaamic obligation; and this is firmly rooted in the Qur�??aan and Sunnah, our primary texts. Go through the Qur�??aan and Sunnah and you will find a plethora of verses and sayings regarding Jihaad and the lofty position in Paradise for the one who performs it.

So in reality, you are calling my Prophet, Muhammad - peace be upon him - a terrorist. But of course, you guys won�??t say that directly because you fear the wrath of the Muslims. So instead you will retort to calling the believers who practice the teachings of Islaam - and one of the teachings is Jihaad against the occupier - as terrorist because you are too cowardly to admit to the reality of who you are referring to."

Wow, if PRCalDude were to write this, people would jump all over his crap!

I am not cowardly, we’re talking about Muslim Extremists here, right? No one disputes that fact. And they use terrorism, so they are called terrorists.

Extremists bickering over semantics!

P.S.
(Vroom, where ya been?)

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
"Why do you call them �??terrorists�???

You call them terrorists because they believe Jihaad is an Islaamic obligation; and this is firmly rooted in the Qur�??aan and Sunnah, our primary texts. Go through the Qur�??aan and Sunnah and you will find a plethora of verses and sayings regarding Jihaad and the lofty position in Paradise for the one who performs it.

So in reality, you are calling my Prophet, Muhammad - peace be upon him - a terrorist. But of course, you guys won�??t say that directly because you fear the wrath of the Muslims. So instead you will retort to calling the believers who practice the teachings of Islaam - and one of the teachings is Jihaad against the occupier - as terrorist because you are too cowardly to admit to the reality of who you are referring to."

Wow, if PRCalDude were to write this, people would jump all over his crap!

I am not cowardly, we’re talking about Muslim Extremists here, right? No one disputes that fact. And they use terrorism, so they are called terrorists.

Extremists bickering over semantics!

P.S.
(Vroom, where ya been?)

[/quote]

Thank you.

I never, ever give my interpretation of the Qur’an or Sunnah. I bring up what MUSLIMS THEMSELVES say about both. My interpretation doesn’t matter one iota. And on that site, we have a Sunni giving an orthodox understanding of Jihaad. Aside from that, we have the example of the life of Mohammed itself, which was filled with violence.

BTW, don’t bother trying to comment on that site if you’re not a Muslim. He just erases your comments. I’ve been back and forth with him several times over the past few years.