The Man Whose Arms Exploded!

Bwahahaa. He’s such a tool.

pretty amazing though!

just WOW!

There’s got to be a reason why someone would continue to use steroids when they look that hideous.

I can only think that mentally it must be similar to anorexia, where the mind just won’t recognise the reality of their physical appearance.

Freak.

[quote]el3ctro wrote:
pretty amazing though!

just WOW![/quote]

There’s nothing amazing about that. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen.

And no mention of synthol. How rediculous. Sensationalism at it’s best.

[quote]Bri Hildebrandt wrote:
And no mention of synthol. How rediculous. Sensationalism at it’s best.[/quote]

He said he never used synthol in his interveiw. He used alot of test and Equipoise (hope i spelled that right).

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=460345

Follow much media?

[quote]duke wrote:
There’s got to be a reason why someone would continue to use steroids when they look that hideous.

I can only think that mentally it must be similar to anorexia, where the mind just won’t recognise the reality of their physical appearance.

Freak.[/quote]

[quote]duke wrote:

Freak.[/quote]

he said in the interveiw that it was a sort of napoleon complex. Something about him being embarrassed that he’s so short, so he wanted to make his appearance big in another way.