T Nation

The Man, The Legend Kyle Orton

aka King Neck Beard

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Orton

That is hillarious. I went to highschool with him though I never actually met him. All of my friends that have talked to him say he’s an asshole though, so I don’t feel like I’m missing out on much.

As a Bears fan, it was to my dismay as to why Rex “Broken” Grossman started over him in the 2006 and 2007 seasons.

Fire Grossman, I’m talking to you, Lovie Smith!!

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
As a Bears fan, it was to my dismay as to why Rex “Broken” Grossman started over him in the 2006 and 2007 seasons.

Fire Grossman, I’m talking to you, Lovie Smith!![/quote]

You kidding me… Fire both Orton and TrainRex! This season is looking to be a disaster! I’m sick just thinking about our offense or lack there of! The quarterback situation is going to be ugly.

We have no running back (perhaps Forte can surprise us all). However, I’m actually thrilled Benson is gone. Hester will have to make some HUGE plays on offense this year. I’m just hoping his offense play doesn’t take away from his return play.

Honestly, I have to stop typing or it will ruin my day. I only pray we can AT LEAST take down The Pack in the two games late in the season.

J

That was pretty damn funny. But as far as da Bears go, I’m already prepared for a season of heartache… but what’s new there?

[quote]masonator wrote:
That was pretty damn funny. But as far as da Bears go, I’m already prepared for a season of heartache… but what’s new there?[/quote]

Yeah pretty much. I honestly thought we had Peyton Manning’s number at Super Bowl 41 during that opening drive and interception. Too bad Grossman forgot how to play football after those two moments.

I’m prepared for a season of heartache too. It sucks.

The really disappointing thing is that we show no signs of improving…Urlacher has an arthritic back AND is holding out…lost Moose…traded the wrong RB… AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHDFHSFUDOGHUODFSNH

The Bears are a mess, yeah, but it could be worse, you could root for the Bengals.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
The Bears are a mess, yeah, but it could be worse, you could root for the Bengals.[/quote]

True. I guess my mom has it a lot worse than the rest of us…She’s a 49er’s fan

[quote]masonator wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
The Bears are a mess, yeah, but it could be worse, you could root for the Bengals.

True. I guess my mom has it a lot worse than the rest of us…She’s a 49er’s fan[/quote]

Yeah, she must have had a horrible time in the 80’s and early 90’s.

I see your point but the last 12 or so years they have been everybody’s practice game essentially.

Geez, I’m saddened by my lack of manhood. For some reason, I thought this was a wrestling thread, and I’m no longer a wrestling fan, lol.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Geez, I’m saddened by my lack of manhood. For some reason, I thought this was a wrestling thread, and I’m no longer a wrestling fan, lol.[/quote]

Ahh don’t worry, I’ve called him Randy Orton quite a few times and have to be corrected too.