The Man Above Thread 2.0

^ drank it

^ asked for seconds

^ looks like ken titus on crack

^ did bad things to the crack in my tree. Bad, bad, little boy.

^ is jealous of the size of my tree. Excellent!!!

^ wears skinny jeans… Fucking queer

^ wheres small bras… Fucking queer.

^can’t spell to save his anal virginity, and doesn’t seem to want to try either.

^lost his anal virginity a long time ago, recommends receiving, because pitching gives you poop dick.

^, ^^, ^^^, and ^^^^ have turned this entire thread into an internet battle of “who’s gayer”, proving once and for all that they are closet homosexuals with no creativity.

^Knows homos live in closet, must therefore be one.Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

^ proved my point, and ^^ knew that it was coming.

^wishes he could be gay with me

wait what?

^Is counting beans, and still hasn’t made it past two.

[quote]Amonero wrote:
^Is counting beans, and still hasn’t made it past two.[/quote]

^ watches ^^ count beans from distance… because he’s a pedo.

^ has a well thought out plan of suicide that involves tying cheese grating wire around his neck and the other end to a tall roof top. Then he will glue his hands to his head and jump from the roof, causing the wire to tense and remove his head from his body. When he lands on the ground, his dead corpse will be holding his lifeless head leading people to believe that he had pulled his own head off. All of this of course, because no one will be gay with him. Fucking loser.

^ is really warning us of his suicide plot… nobody cares…

^ pretends he doesn’t care about my suicide plot, which will lead to regret after he finds me dead, holding my own head.

^holds other people’s heads too, if you know what i mean.

^ cleans their balls as I hold their head.