The little cupcake that could!

Avoids:

E~ would just take it. No Give, just Take.

SLAP…thank you

At least, that’s what she did to me.

“Marriage is give and take. You’d better give it to her or she’ll take it anyway”

~ Joey Adams

OK for my birthday, I will let you cook the food!!!
But “Officially” you are not there!!! Huckel berry fin… Sally short bus …

This thread is very dam funny. I have to ask, is that really you cake?

Phatman…

I suppose you were expecting something different?

It most certainly is, although I usually don’t have that “I am currently unavailable for coherent thought as I am giving birth to an Olympic Plate right now” look on my face but to be honest with you after E~ hammered out a dozen reps, I felt a little weak stripping off weight so…

Hopefully next weeks T-Bash will provide some interesting pics of the whole Alberta Cell.

“Uncertainty and expectation are the joys of life. Security is an insipid thing”

~ William Congreve

Nah, you look good, just not what I expected is all. You got that “Harley Rider meets post apocalyptic manic” look going on must be Gym Face. So where can I buy some of this “Cake” Ware everyone is sporting now a days?

The Obese-One

First of all Phatty, you need to send CASH (no checks please) prior to shipping and your Cakeware order will be processed and shipped within 24 hours (honest). You can choose from:

Cake oversize Sweaty : Got too much Cake? cover it up with our extra, extra large Sweatshirt!

Cake Stringer: Got cut Cake? Show it off with our stringer! Please do not order if you have a need for the Cake Manzier…no one needs to see that…

Cake Beenie: Emlazzoned with “I got MY CAKE, do you have yours?” you may also choose the “Stop staring at my CAKE, fucker” version. Coming soon the “Timmy P Loves Rubber CAKE!” limited time offer Beenie. Chad Waterbury has pre-ordered almost half of the limited run of 100 so order yours today!

…“Harley Rider meets post apocalyptic manic” …

Yeah, I call this my “Day Pass” look…you should have seen the faces at work when I walked in the first time…Bev, could you call security please…oh, it’s you Jeff…never mind…

Keeps the neighbors offa my lawn though…

“It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see”

~ Henry David Thoreau

Bump.

Why? Because it’s funny. . .

STU