The little cupcake that could!

After receving C Dub’s personalized program, Cupcake quickly stopped at his favorite supplement store Popeyes to pick up his weekly supply of “GROW” and his new “CAKEWARE”.

He then hurried off to the gym. E~PLURIBS UNUM and 454SS were there to “get some cake on too”. Compying with the no website posting, please feel free to PM cupcake for info on how to get your very own “CAKEWARE and DESIGNER WEIGHTS”.

Here Cake sports his Bling Bling. Singing his fav tune
“Cake (Pimp) Juice”
"(Intro)
One pound CAKE for the hoe, that’s all we need baby
Just one for the hoes… c’mon

(Chorus)
Cake (Pimp) juice - oooooooooh-ooooooooh-hoooooooo
I think I need to let it loose (might think I need to let it loose)
Let her loose, let her loooooose
She only want me for my Cake juice (that’s all she want me for f’real)
Not my Cake juice, I’m talkin new Cake juice
I think I need to cut her loose (it’s time for “Cardio Queen” homegirl to recognize)
Yes I do, yes I doooooo-hoooo

I’m in that, seventy-four, Cupcake DeVille
Oooooooooooooooh, shit, that’s how we do it baby
“Every day like this?” Seven dayy-ayyys
… I tell you three-sixty-five
Winter spring and fall, in the summer we LIFE CAKE STYLE!!

You actin like you never seen a CAKE befo’???

Like them Pop’n Fresh boys ain’t got no dough!!!

Bitch please - GET OUT - but don’t you slam the weights on the floor

DUST YOUR CHALK OFF - befo’ you touch that Cake’

Cause you wanna put your feet on my CAKE, don’cha?

You really wanna put your feet on my CAKE, don’tcha?

You’re in a hurry - SLOW DOWN - and I might letcha touch it

You ain’t from Russia, so bitch why you Russian?

Here is a picture of the new Cake Vixen Wear !!

Here I am doin the reverse “CAKE” curls from the 7th paper T-issue to give me them “POP’N FRESH” muscles! ;0)

Cake Dipps!!! Ouch

I know ya wanna touch ma CAKE TOO!!!

I think we need a little Sassy Cassy ASS in here!!

Here is a more serious cake without the cake wear.

Hey it looks like we aren’t the only ones that “GOT CAKE JUICE” check out Marc and his kick ass CAKE JUMP DIPS!!!

This thread takes the cake, that’s for sure…

Holy Fuck.

I am speechless…

Mostly.

I can only imagine the silliness that this post will inspire but in all seriousness…

Meeting for lunch, I was pretty curious as to what a “real” meeting would be like, I had met Paul briefly at Popeye’s Supp shop (Need Biotest?, shop at Popeye’s!) and he seemed like a real nice guy. E~ on the other hand had only PM’d me back and forth and other than actually losing IQ points from reading her horrible typing, I was not quite so sure what to expect. She “seemed” pretty cool and yeah, her pictures make her look all sexy and beautiful but hey pictures are not always accurate right?

For those who are saying to themselves “Damn, 'Cake and 454SS get to Dine and Gym-it with E~, I would give a large portion of my left testicle to do that”, let me tell you something.

There must be some magical device on the camera’s she uses for photo’s because in real life, I gotta say, I had a hard time getting my Bisque to stay put if you know what I mean. Maybe it was the hump in her back or maybe the way she constantly snorts when she laughs. Certainly the crossed eyes don’t help.

Who the hell am I kidding? It turns out that E~ is every bit as beautiful as her pictures would attest and I think I would have 455’s agreement that she probably doubles her sexiness in person. Now all of that is fine and well but the best thing about her? She is really, really NICE! Down to earth, funny and just plain ole’ NICE. Too rare unfortunately but that makes our little T-Nation that much luckier. Someone had once referenced her as “Someone you will be hearing about soon”…I think they were right!

And 454SS?

He was O.K.

Please continue with your merry making…

“I think I’ve done fashion passing through it. Not really being there. Passing through, meeting nice people and then coming back”

~ Ines Sastre

It looks like somebody beat you to it…

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cupcakestore

I love those shoulders!

damn woman

hit me with your deltoid stick… WHATEVER!

455ss what the fuck does your name mean? sounds like a natzi submarine’s name

!

You guys are too much. I wish I was there, but soon enough I’ll lift with you guys. Northland Gold’s is a nice place.

Those westerly Canucks really come alive in the spring! And, being the nerd that I am, I would give up my lunch money to E anyday.

I think you’ve all been drinking. A lot.

The insanity.

Think about it.

I pictured Cupcake looking like a rumpled old professor with leather patches on the elbows of his tweed jackets. Who knew he looked so big and mean? Now I’m afraid to go lifting with him, least of all play paintball. I wonder if anyone will miss me when I don’t return?

…and E sure isn’t too hard on the eyes, eh? I’m surprised you guys were able to hold the camera steady.

A NAZI submarine eh? hmm that is kinda catchy, I kinda like it. but no Its a car a chevelle 454SS! if the mods didnt remove the pics for the avatars you would see what I mean.