The Lighter Side of Iraq

Summary: US soldiers “get crunk widdit” while Baghdad burns.

scoots off in roflcopter

That was some funny shit!

DD

Yeah that’s a great idea to get crunk wit’ it when there are Iraqi snipers out there. Can’t wait to see Al-Jazeera show some idiot getting shot dancing to the Yin Yang Twins

[quote]ill wrote:
Yeah that’s a great idea to get crunk wit’ it when there are Iraqi snipers out there. Can’t wait to see Al-Jazeera show some idiot getting shot dancing to the Yin Yang Twins[/quote]

Hmm, there’s no nice way to put this. You’re an idiot. The most dangerous thing that happened in that video was the dude break dancing. There is ONE scene with guys dancing (presumably) outside the wire, and even then, it is extremely likely that they were on the interior of a large security perimeter.

Bottom line, making videos like that is good stress relief for the troops. I know, I’ve been there. What might seem like mindless games and stupid shit to you is fun for guys who are under more stress than you will ever know.

What is it with you college kids who haven’t set foot outside the country and yet think you’re qualified to pass judgement on those of us who know what the war is REALLY like? No history, economics, poli-sci, anthropology (etc) class will give you the knowledge to truly understand the situation we are in now.

In sum, keep your ignorant comments to yourself and enjoy that video for what it represents: the lighter side of Iraq.

DD

[quote]devilBASTARDdog wrote:

Hmm, there’s no nice way to put this. You’re an idiot. The most dangerous thing that happened in that video was the dude break dancing. There is ONE scene with guys dancing (presumably) outside the wire, and even then, it is extremely likely that they were on the interior of a large security perimeter.

Bottom line, making videos like that is good stress relief for the troops. I know, I’ve been there. What might seem like mindless games and stupid shit to you is fun for guys who are under more stress than you will ever know.

What is it with you college kids who haven’t set foot outside the country and yet think you’re qualified to pass judgement on those of us who know what the war is REALLY like? No history, economics, poli-sci, anthropology (etc) class will give you the knowledge to truly understand the situation we are in now.

In sum, keep your ignorant comments to yourself and enjoy that video for what it represents: the lighter side of Iraq.

DD[/quote]

Oh, SNAP!

check out lazy remadi

[quote]ill wrote:
Yeah that’s a great idea to get crunk wit’ it when there are Iraqi snipers out there. Can’t wait to see Al-Jazeera show some idiot getting shot dancing to the Yin Yang Twins[/quote]

i fail to see how dancing and having a good time in a safe perimeter is a bad idea. obviously break dancing in the streets of baghdad may not be a good idea, but having a good time around the base or in secured areas is just a good, ol’ fashioned way for these guys to have fun and let of steam.

[quote]brunottfn wrote:
check out lazy remadi[/quote]

Classic! Still cracks me up…Here’s the link:

DD