T Nation

The Legality of IGF-1

Simple question is it or, is it not a banned chemical? Thanks to all the Bros on Google, I have more conflicting data than one needs. I know the F3ds have been lazy in catagorizing not-quite-steroids. Like Clomid, I heard that its not legal yet, not quite illegal either! Any help clearing this up. Thanks.

The wiki page says it contributes to aging, that suckss.

legal for research purposes. You can buy it, but you’re not supposed to use it for anything except lab stuff.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
legal for research purposes. You can buy it, but you’re not supposed to use it for anything except lab stuff.[/quote]

Im gonna show up to facility with a Y-back and a lab coat! I dunno. I’ve heard excellent things about it but, it seems like such a hassle.

[quote]SavagedNatiion wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
legal for research purposes. You can buy it, but you’re not supposed to use it for anything except lab stuff.[/quote]

Im gonna show up to facility with a Y-back and a lab coat! I dunno. I’ve heard excellent things about it but, it seems like such a hassle. [/quote]

This made me laugh haha, I could see someone going as far as injecting at the gym, but wearing a lab coat so its cool :smiley:

[quote]KcThrows wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Im gonna show up to facility with a Y-back and a lab coat! I dunno. I’ve heard excellent things about it but, it seems like such a hassle. [/quote]

This made me laugh haha, I could see someone going as far as injecting at the gym, but wearing a lab coat so its cool :smiley: [/quote]
Right! Therefore, if LEs walk in and give you shit and wanna see credentials, just say, “Hey, hey! I have an experiment going on here! I WILL NOT allow you to interfered with science!!” They’ll prob walk. Yea right… Not in Texas, they Fucking think creatine is contraband.

Seriously though, if someone knows a direction about it all, be a site or something PM.

Seriously though, if someone knows a direction about it all, be a site or something PM.[/quote]

PMs don’t work, and we get in trouble mentioning sources.

You can find it easily if you do some “research”.

Seriously, just do some “research”. You can find lots of chemicals if you RESEARCH those chemicals

[quote]optheta wrote:
The wiki page says it contributes to aging, that suckss.[/quote]

it’s the link to cancer that puts me off

Lol good job rds. Thats the thing, ill never know if its legal or not lol. Thanks anyway.

Don’t believe everything you read on wikipedia. If a lie gets repeated often enough, it becomes “truth” by wiki standards.